Dawn of the Dead > Night of the Living Dead > Day of the Dead > Land of the Dead > Diary of the Dead > Survival of the...

Dawn of the Dead > Night of the Living Dead > Day of the Dead > Land of the Dead > Diary of the Dead > Survival of the Dead

zombie of the dead of the dead

>Definitive actually good films
Dawn
Night

>Worth one watch then drop
Day
Land

>Dont bother, seriously
the rest

Night takes the cake for me. It's just something about that atmosphere.

When are we going to get a zombie movie set in nam?

>it ate me starts to play

Why do people pretend to like DOTD? Look at OP's pic. The make-up is literally grey paint. The acting is bad. The story is disjointed.The only good thing is the soundtrack. Night is a 100% improvement over Dawn.

Meant Day of the Dead as an improvement. and Dawn as the shitfest.

Return of the Living Dead > all

When we say we like Dawn of the Dead we're talking about Snyder's adaptation. Too bad the zombies run.

read the comics '68
they're pretty good, some decent stuff in them

Snyder's DOTD is one of the greatest horror movies of the past twenty years, George's not so much. I actually prefer Day of the Dead to '78 Dawn but '04 Dawn is right up there with the one that started it all.

>no return

you have shit taste op

*holds up paw*
I-i really really like 28 days later.

i thought day was infinitely more interesing and well made than dawn, but dawn just has a more memorable and relatable premise, hence its receiving the recent remake i suppose (not that recent i guess i'm old)

Everyone likes 28 Days Later

Fuck off, Return is not part of the Living Dead series.

yet its better than all of them.

it is probably the best zombie movie, tho some autist will chime in about how fast zombies are heresy and how they have to be slow to represent man's unyielding onset of existential fears or whatever

One of the best zombie movies.

Night, Return, 2004 Dawn, Shaun, Fidoand 28 days later are objectively the best zombie kino.

Original Dawn is important but the remake is better. Day is debatable.

>muh day is the best
GOREFAGS FUCK OFF

Night of the Living Dead will always be the greatest zombie movie ever made no matter what. Dawn of the Dead was good 30 years ago. It aged like shit, it's a "too bad it's good" movie now with that horrible make-up. Anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. I would prefer watching Snyder's adaptation over the old one anytime.