Today 230 civilians, most of them children got killed after a series of american and french air strikes in Mossul

Today 230 civilians, most of them children got killed after a series of american and french air strikes in Mossul.
Then you wonder why some people eventually strike back in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rasheed

Two wrongs don't make a right, Mehmet. Both instances were tragedies

> lol why do you only support one side in a war

>Striking back against random civilians who had nothing to do with it

""""""""civilians'"""""""

I remember seeing footage on liveleak where the Israeli announced where they were going to bomb. And then the Muslims placed their children on their building as a human shield. You also often see mosques being used as weapon stashes.

I have no sympathy for them. Besides, in a war you can expect casualties. I think the Americans have been very moderate in their behaviour. Because we would shot all the civilians that gave us a scary look.

So you're admitting the Americans and French are the aggressors ?

Yes. But I don't see why innocent people are responsible for it.

>Not a soldier
>Never supported intervention in the middle east
>Muhammed Allahu-durka decides to blow himself up

>Then you wonder why some people eventually strike back against Arabs

It is always an european flag defending the sandniggers.

Yeah, all of our foreign policy has been fucked up imperialism for most of this nation's existence. That still doesn't justify killing innocents.

The only reason war still exists because it's an extremely profitable industry. You just need to accept that world peace will never happen and innocent people are destined to die all over the world, then you can start enjoying life.

german*

What the fuck is wrong with you Germany?

Luftwaffe should be there, bombing the shit out of those arabs, killing Assad supporters and keeping the russians beyond their borders...

War is the worse thing ever. Why people do wars? Childrens are dying. I was a little child, when parents saved me from war, we were a refugees. And my childhood was hard by this reason and all parent's life. You are not only killing people, you are broking lifes for thouthands of refugees.

For what? For oil in your car?
I have not got a car. If you need oil - buy it. Stop killing!

Its always americans who stir up this shit and cause these attacks in europe

you cant go anywhere even if you let isis go instead. theyd give anyone innocent cruel treatments. the choices aint so many.

Muslims are always pretending the west is attacking the Islamic world, while reality is that Muslims are attacking the Islamic world and the west is trying to save them.

>It was wrong of your Government to attack us
>So we'll take advantage of your kindness given back to us to attack people who had absolutely no involvement in the matter so we can scare you into bombing us some more and make you despise us
Hope they nuke your shitholes tbqh

France and the UK are right there with us. Besides, we don't let them come here as """"refugees""""

>then you wonder why people strike back in europe

fucking germans i swear to god
they are the ENEMY
you are at WAR
muslims are a CANCER to the west
it doesn't matter if they have a reason to attack the west, or if you think they're ""justified"", you should be unconditionally rooting against them and doing everything you can to win the war.

jesus fucking christ, germany, get your shit together

Hmmmm... really makes you think.

War generates a shit ton of money. The USA's military budget absolutely eclipses the budget of every other country. If they truly wanted to put an end to war, they would have done it by now. They can certainly outmuscle a bunch of goatfuckers in the middle east.

It's like that mgs game, war has become a racket.

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Muslim countries unironically need commies. Not elite secular "look at these rich pretty people in a photograph of 1980s Kabul" commies but commies that can reach through society

Without them these arguments are left to the durkas

The American warmachine is literally blowing capital up. Investing in military equipment costs money, but you get nothing of value for it in return directly. You even ensure people who would otherwise produce wealth spend their days patrolling around and blowing up capital. And engineers who could produce wealth spend their days blowing wealth up.

Only when you get something out of it, like maintaining the petrodollar, it can be profitable. But in the case of American interventions this is often hardly the case.

because your nations foreign policy is digusting. actual refugees absolutely deserve a home. sadly europe is over compensating because you create humanitarian crises everyday and don't take any yourselves. disgusting. honestly the world would be much better without your kind

Most people actually want to live in a functioning world.

the beginning was probably the oil. sometime after that, its been tangled a fucked up way.

that picture is cringey as fuck

>homegrown Muslim Brit
>"he just cared for the poor Syrian chiluns!"
In other words, he valued the lives of Syrians to be above those of native Brits? Dang, pretty good show of integration on his part.

Do you have any idea how peaceful the world is today? Have you ever looked at history?

That's because the USA doesn't fuck around. And prevents a lot of war through its towering power.

>le most peaceful time in history meme
fuck off nigger, how about instead of being complacent about it, we put our hands and dicks to work so we can keep it that way and/or make it even more peaceful

just because it's a relatively peaceful time doesn't mean that violence should be tolerated.

what a fucking retarded argument this is

fucking schlomo

Being central american and being this emotional about islamic terrorism is like finding an egyptian guy who HATES cartels

it's weird

Violence is a necessity to stop violence.

Or do you propose that when somebody bombs an office building we all hold hands and sing kumbaya? Then when they abduct women, rape them and drown them we hold a peaceful flag up high with pride. And when they continue to drive trucks through our holiday parades murdering the people we should hold our hands up high and pray that it doesn't happen again, all the while families lose their daughters and father and sons and mothers.

This will never work, it takes a basic understanding of outliers and psychology to understand this human condition.

Many private arms manufacturers and engineering firms in America make a shitload of money off of the wars--see Boeing, for example.

What is with this weird meme of trying to sympathize with people who hate you?

im very adamant against it because
a) all of my classmates in high school were normie SJW who fetishized hajis and islam
b) im half german and hate seeing what they're doing to the place where i'm supposed to go to college for the next 4+ years

Our wars in the Middle East aren't fought with the intent of suppressing violence: rather, they advance the geopolitical positions of American hegemony and those of our client states, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Sorry kiddo not everyone is a failed socipath like you.Someone can hate you and you can hate them back but that doesn't stop you from seeing where they may be coming from, like how I think about seperatist Kurds for example.

what?
i promote violence against terrorists
i just think it's fucking retarded to justify and promote violence against your own team

In Guatemala? Is nowhere sacred? Is there a place where SJW doesn't exist?

mogolico

And Russia doesn't do the same?

How come you guys decorate your busses so extravagantly?

only the dead know peace from this cuckery, user

Since the buses are owned by orivate companies / the drivers themselves, they are free to express their /ebin fast and furious racing car/ culture by decorating their shitty 1970s era buses.

We have regular state run buses aswell they look like pic related

You are deluded to take the shit posted here for granted. You could atleast xome to germany first and then make up your mind

>Germany
he's a turk

Guatemala: The Asshole of the World

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html

>jews and americans kill their people
>they kill people in europe as a respons
Nice raghead logic

Lmao ive been to germany and i read the news

Its nothing but turks and the ultimate smug sjw cucks who live there

he's gonna get a roach gf

Oh I see where they're coming from, doesn't mean that I have to feel sorry for them or even consider their sensibilities because guess what, I don't give a shit.

>were having nice political discourse
>the fucking eternal leaf comes and ruins it for everyone

Why are you like this?

you should follow this very handy guide if you ever plan to visit the real Germany.

I think we all should stop messing with Muslims. Just let them be. If they're a threat in any way, we can deal with them using other tools than army. Fuck oil oligarchs.

NATO soldiers from some other countries are involved too i suppose? Or maybe Arabs just hit where it is weaker. USA is far away, their security is high. Terrorists aren't picky people, they just want some chaos n shiet, they don't even have realistic goals.

>mentally ill dummy drives his car through a bridge
OH HE WAS A MUSLIM????FUCKING KILL THEM ALL THEY HATE US THEY'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM

>one of the victims was a muslim cypriot
*crickets*

Sure, fuck all muslims right.

Wow lad thanks now i can just go to college in one of those super nice middle-of-bumfuck-nowhere towns :^)

Go rape your sister, subhuman

Who cares?

You don't have to, that's not the point.

>Today 230 civilians, most of them children got killed after a series of american and french air strikes in Mossul.
>Mossul

Oh my how hostile

>kill all muslims
>no more muslim attacks

>kill all humans
>no more drama
fix'd

>be me
>make holidays in Turkey
>turn on the TV
>see that a turk just allahu akbar´d 50 civilians in Germany
>go to next gunshop
>buy gun
>kill every single turk I see

See? your post makes no fucking sense.
Kys Mehmet.

this works too

Turks don't do terrorist attacks in foreign countries

their islamists are too busy loving the sultan

I saw an IS video explaining that - they say since those civilians elected and support governments what bomb us so we will retaliate to citizens.

Doesn´t change the fact that OPs ideology is bullshit.

>when US and UK do it Sup Forums defends them vociferously
>when Russia does it Sup Forums attacks Russia (although some Sup Forums diaspora doesn't)

Makes me think

>nope nukes have nothing to do with it
>we're just holding guns to our heads! How safe!