Your country

>Your country
>When did you realize that money was the most important thing?

Canada
I've always known tbqhwymbfm*

*(to be quite honest with you my beloved family member)

bump

respond to me

>three bumps
the absolute state of OP

what is this retarded "the absolute state of" meme? it's not funny it's just retarded

Money is not important, I only make 14,000 a year and live a great life. I never get sad, and I don't care about being rich. Money is the root of all evil

>Money is not important, I only make 14,000 a year and live a great life

You're literally below the poverty line. Can you afford to do anything besides sit at home on Sup Forums and eat beans and rice?

well?

I live with a roommate, food is not really a problem. I don't have a car, but I don't really need one

>Doesn't have a car
>Will NEVER retire
>Has to live with a roommate for the rest of his life

Sounds like you're really living the life bro. How's that retirement portfolio coming along? Looking for an early retirement? Maybe 35-40 at the most?

How are those hobbies coming along? How's that dumpster diving for dinner coming along?

Having money is nice, but it really isnt end goal of life.

You can gather so much money that not even your grandchildren will never have to work, but you can still be sad, ill, alone, depressed and bored with existentional crysis.

the absolute state of the cash economy

why do people keep using this retarded meme

The investments Canadian is one of the worst posters on this board.

We get it, you studied finance. It isn't anything special.

Furthermore, money has diminishing returns in terms of happiness. I can understand being really motivated by money if you're ugly, but that's the only really good reason.

my dream........................................ you appreciate it i hope

>Furthermore, money has diminishing returns in terms of happiness. I can understand being really motivated by money if you're ugly, but that's the only really good reason.

Not the fact that it literally gets you everything in life? Yes really makes me think.

This thread is quite possibly the worst bait I, and many others, will ever experience. You bring shame not only to your (admittedly worthless and insignificant) flag, but you have also made this board and indeed the entirety of Sup Forums slightly worse. Your claims are unfounded, bumped no less than three times, and even then have received nothing short of an /n/ tier response. If peak autism isn't a thing, then by God it is now. Please, for your own dignity, delete this thread and continue with your day- and be grateful that this place is anonymous.

You can get literally anything in life with rather small amounts of money.

Fine wine and luxuries? Good food? Travel? Comfortable accommodations? All possible with a rather meager salary. Even peasants can enjoy what was once the exclusive pleasure of kings in our modern world.

What else have you convinced yourself you need? Shinier cars? It's better to have a purpose, or a job you enjoy that can afford you occasional pleasures.

Unless you're ugly or terrible. Because then money will help you convince a horrible woman to find interest in you.

>Fine wine and luxuries? Good food? Travel? Comfortable accommodations? All possible with a rather meager salary.

It quite literally isn't though

Yes it is. What'a a good trip? A couple thousand dollars? I work part time during college making 11 bucks an hour and I still took my girlfriend to a high end restaurant for her birthday dinner. I also took a trip to Scotland last summer because I saved quite well.

If you save money, even with a meager salary, there isn't much you can't afford.

Unless you've convinced yourself that there are bottles of wine worth $200, or belts worth $500. Pro tip, they're not.

Even bill gates will tell you that at some point a cheeseburger is just a cheeseburger. There's no deluxe, unobtainable version worth a damn.

Do you think someone needs anything other than a computer, pirated video games, anime, and Sup Forums to be happy?

I think a girlfriend and a couple nice trips are also pretty necessary, user, but perhaps you're more ascetic than I am.

The point is that money buys you freedom and can improve your life immeasurably.

>Do you think someone needs anything other than a computer, pirated video games, anime, and Sup Forums to be happy?

Yes. Videogames are for manchildren, anime is for pedophiles and Sup Forums is for retards.

>the most important thing
>not military firepower
B L U E P I L L E D
L
U
E
P
I
L
L
E
D

Sure it does, but the freedom you likely crave is not that difficult to obtain. It's quite easy to make the money required to live a happy, less constrained life and numerous studies have suggested it starts around the 70,000 mark. If you can't earn that kind of money, you're literally retarded.

>70,000 mark

What does 70,000 mean? A 70k salary living in metropolitan California is vastly different than a 70k salary living in Virginia.

70k in an area with a standard cost of living.

What buys soldiers, weapons and ammo? :)

>Your country
Flag
>When did you realize that money was the most important thing?
When I was 18+. Yes, I know it's truly shameful.

Superior firepower is more a reflection of research, industrial capacity, labor force, etc. things money reflects, but more valuable pursuits than the money itself.

>70k/year

I'm not talking about being a wageslave you fucking pleb

So 100k in a city?

Non wage-slave wealth is generational, user.

Depends on the city

Other than the fact that most billionaires are self made, sure

Is this a copypasta because i like it

Sure, and they were luckier or more clever than 99.9% of the population.

Are you luckier or more clever than 99.9% of people? I doubt it, so why bother fretting about what is unobtainable. You have all the means to live a rewarding life.

But you are a cuck working in audit, and would rather try to find happiness asking "what if?" rather than "what can I do?"

Also, most self-made billionaires are likely successful as a result of motivations far away from money.

The answer is not give up and fall victim to demoralization from "regular" people, normies you can call them. Most people are poor because of a bad self image. They don't see themselves as wealthy so they don't act as if they're wealthy.

("Eh why bother? I'll get rich like *those* guys, those *lucky* guys. Oh what the hey the day's done might as well kick back, enjoy a beer who cares about striving for something greater or trying to break expectations I'll just watch people on TV play sports what's the big deal? We're all gonna die anyway so why even bother living? Mhhhmm cheetos. Why bother staying in shape? Who cares lol might as well enjoy these extra few slices of pizza xD. ")

Fuck I missed never*

It's suppose to be "I'll never get like[...]"

but Gordon doncha knoow, life is aboot buddies, eh?

Money serves no purpose if you don't know how to use it properly. Therefore, it isn't the most important thing. It's the ability to use it.

Also things have both monetary and personal value. These two don't overlap.

Fuckin right you are, bud

It's not, you just need enough money to cover the basics.

The most important thing in life is good companionship

>be me
>make 24k/year
>work from home, so i can simultaneously get money and live like a neet posting on Sup Forums for 12 hours a day
>zero debt, nothing to really worry about
>live with mother who gets neetbux for her disability, which covers bills and groceries, so i get all my money
my life is comfy, i don't need to worry over material matters that much

This post is right 100%

Most everyone never strives to become something greater than what they are. Why put in the extra effort and make yourself suffer when you can just live a comfortable life the way you are? There's nothing inherently wrong with it but you have to kill that part of your mentality if you want to become something great. You need the autism to willingly deny yourself complacency which most people don't have.

Man must suffer for his art. It starts with "I just want some material possessions lol :)" and becomes building a legacy.