Alright Sup Forums here's the real question

Alright Sup Forums here's the real question
Shaved balls or unshaven, debate

recently shaved for the first time and it felt horrible at first and now i'm getting used to it an loving it

Shaved. Women like them shaved. Now, for pubes? That's up to you.

I dont like shaving balls, I prefer plucking. First time hurt like fucking hell and took almost 6h to remove everything but it was worth it in the end. Before I had to shave every 2 months, now I almost never shave

it hurts when bitches pull hair out of my legs, damn now plucking my balls, hell no

If the burden of shaving every so often triggers you like it did to me then its worth it. Wasting 15 min everytime adds up to more than 6 hours in the long run

Doesn't it just grow back?

I prefer shaved. It is more comfortable and a lot less itch. The only drawback is the shaving itself. You have to do it at least to times a week, and is time consuming.

OP here, first shave is really rough and missed a shit ton of spots about to clean up later. Any tips?

Some of them, like 5%, still grows back. But the majority doesnt grow and the ones that do usually come back thinner(if you pluck properly from the root)

Did you use thin razor, electric shaving or scissors?

carefully do a "general" shave over the pubic area, then wash off the shaving cream. Look ate the spots that you missed and shave them. Simple as that

shaved.
Looks better, feels better.
Hygeine is better - cum and juices don't get plastered and matted on you.

Trimmed is the best option. No girl wants a bald pubic mound on a guy, no guy wants incredibly itchy scrotum syndrome and no something something.

Trimmed is ideal.

razor bro, i used some gel cream aswell, left my balls feeling minty fresh

I always regret it after I do it.

Nuts stick to my leg too much when it's smooth.
Hair is good for wicking moister away from the skin. Which is why you should never shave your crack. Or you'll create a greasy seal that your farts can't escape. It gets really annoying, really fast.

razor is always best. I once used an electric razor and hurt by ballsack

I shaved mine once and it itched to fuck. So now i use my own highly reccomended personal way of dealing with it ITCH FREE . I use an aerosol can with a lighter and burn those fuckers off. Smells for a while but damn thats smooth. Works with arse hole hair too.

nice trips
that is retarded and irresponsible user

Not if he does it outside.
One quick blast and you're smooth like a baby!

The smell though. THE FUCKING SMELL!

stop trolling or someone might try this

I'm not trolling.

A quick blast of fire won't do shit. Hell, you can keep an open flame on your arm for a second or two and be fine.
I encourage people to try this. Outside of course. Because the smell of burning hair, for one, is fucking awful. Burning pubes? I don't fucking want to know.

make us a video

What do I look like? OP? I'm not that big of a faggot, user. Sorry.

I shave my balls, my tips are: use razors, preferably ones you already used 3-4 times on other areas like face. Try to avoid mint and or refreshing shaving cream, your balls will be a lot colder for a while, mildly disconforting. You don't need to shave more than once in a week or so, pubes aren't beard

I pluck

yes you are troll scum

Why? Because I won't do what you say?
Trolls and servants are two different things. Now suck my smooth balls, faggot!

no, because you're a lying irresponsible faggot

I'm not lying. People burn their hair off all the time by accident. No harm done. What that other faggot suggested is the same damn thing but controlled. So therefor, safer.

You can continue being a faggot all you want, friend. But don't try to drag me down to your level.

yeah, let's all use flammable deodorant with fire to get rid of PUBIC HAIR. what could go wrong?

Nothing if you're not a retard who just keeps the flamethrower on your junk for ten minutes laughing like a dumbass....

Quick burst of fire or two, and you're done.

Ok so maybe show just feet. Pls?

ok, hope you don't get 3rd degree burns in your balls retard

I'm not doing it myself, friend. I don't care to be smooth. Hair serves a purpose. A purpose that I enjoy the benefits of.

I just know that if you are not a sperg about it, it can be a very effective method of hair removal.
No burns or nothing.

Started in early high school and have been doing it for like 7+ years now so the itch or discomfort isn't a problem anymore. It feels so much cleaner and women definitely seem to prefer it. Everyone has their own preference though, I feel like you can't complain about a woman having pubes if you don't even take the few minutes to clean up yours. I shave the balls, shaft and a bit around the base and keep the rest trimmed. If it's uncomfortable you just have to deal with it for the first few tries then it won't happen anymore, just like your face. Most of the time I don't even need shaving cream unless I don't shave for a couple weeks.

Your nuts sack must look like Darkmans face by now...

Any thoughts on electric trimmers? My girl loves it when I trim but it takes too much effort

does plucking all of the hair off called "shaved"?
that's how I do it, feels a lot better than shaving when it's starting to grow,
feels like you've got a stubby beard down your balls a few days after shaving.

How the fuck yall shave your nutsack without cutting it up? Im scared to do it.

Unless you have a real high dollar electric shaver don't. Cheaper ones tend to rip hair out instead of cutting it and on your balls it hurts so fucking bad.

have none of you guys seriously heard of waxing?

get a qualified beautician to wax your balls, shaft, crack... nothing better

redo every 6 weeks to stay pristine

by getting a good razor and not being a retard.

I do it on a weekly basis

Good luck pulling it off without maiming your coin purse.

I prefer my balls shaved, but I don't enjoy the upkeep. My current girlfriend sucks my balls every now and then, and my balls currently have trimmed hair.

>tl;dr
>gf sucks my hairy balls