Did anyone else really enjoy this movie?

I can't stop thinking about it.

The perfect grimdark DC aesthetic.

The subtle character motivations.

The way it doesn't spoonfeed you every characters emotion or endgame.

The brilliant action, the best i've seen in years.

The political undertones.

How did this get such unfavourable reviews?

Can people not appreciate true kino anymore?

Are reviewers paid shills?

It's starting to look that way

It was released incomplete, thus receiving mixed to bad reviews.

My only criticism of this kino is that the inclusion of wonderwoman and doomsday felt unnecessary

Apart from that it was literally perfect.

9/10 . Would have been 10/10 if not for my previous criticism.

Watch it again when your over the age of 25

I am. Whats your point?

>political undertones
>subtle character motivations
Oh I'm laffin

Jesus I'm so used to people shitting on this movie that I didn't even notice you were praising it. Haha sorry.

> ad hominem

not an argument

This movie has a similar effect on all people, it either goes over peoples heads forcing them to resort to joining the internet echo chamber of bad reviews or it takes the viewer somewhere few movies can.

Kek that's not an ad homimen, I was laughing because you provided no examples for those and there are no clear examples

You're a fucking retard is an ad homimen, and you are

Does the ultimate edition actually make it way better or are people exaggerating?

I saw the ultimate edition last night, it was definitely much better

WonderWoman was meh.

Lex was horrible.

Movie was Ok. I enjoyed MoS more than BvS.

>My only criticism of this kino is that the inclusion of wonderwoman and doomsday felt unnecessary
But they needed a threat to team up to fight m8

Yeah, it takes them to reddit.

Gal "The Skeleton" Gadot will never compare to Alexandra daddario

>Writing was mediocre and nonsensical without seeing the extended cut.
>Jesse Eisenberg's performance was cringeworthy.
>Cliche, clunky dialogue with unnecessary Jesus allegory.
>Amy Adams is not appealing at all and could have been completely cut from the movie. All she does is throw a spear down a hole in order to create tension.
>Shoe-horning Injustice
>MARTHA

Superman dying wasn't earned and his death has no gravity because you know he's going to be brought back to life in a future movie. It's also really hard to make a character like Superman likeable or easy to relate to.

It doesn't go over people's heads. It was overhyped and overly ambitious.

Superman just isn't a character/story that is adaptable for a mainstream audience in the form of a film. The whole premise that he can walk around like a normal person with glasses on to hide his identity is ridiculous outside of the animated series, especially in Snyder's murderverse.

> Oh I'm laffin

This remark is ad hominem. It implies my observations are comedic in nature, something to be laughed at.

Instead of intelligibly refuting my points, you have chosen to say the equivalent of "haha u dum"

Despite this, I will explain my observations to you, so your baby brain may comprehend them.

>political undertones

Apart from the usual terrorism, USA, world police themes, there are very subtle racial "black lives matter" undertones, where we see a negroid woman being interviewed.

There is also the divisive political nature of humans towards superman. This can be seen in todays political sphere with trump and his supporters. The "alt-right" makes an appearance.

The ever changing moods of humans towards superman can also be observed. This is a reference to Marcus Aurelius views on human nature, "See how soon everything is forgotten, and look at the chaos of infinite time on each side of the present, and the emptiness of applause, and the changeableness and want of judgement in those who pretend to give praise"

>subtle character motivations

Too many to list here, but i will try to give you a brief summary;

Batman has lost his purpose in the world. Overshadowed by an all powerful godlike being.
This makes batmans mask of benevolence finally slip, revealing him for the egotistical and selfish character he always was.

By the end of the film, Batman has revealed his true personality, a megalomaniac on a suicide mission.

>Writing was mediocre and nonsensical without seeing the extended cut.

Only saw the extended cut

>Jesse Eisenberg's performance was cringeworthy.

No it wasnt. it was brilliant. he played the social media millenial billionaire role very well. A pity you cant see it.

>Cliche, clunky dialogue with unnecessary Jesus allegory.

I disagree. I thought the dialogue was awesome. It was truly bold, and carried so much weight.

A pleasant relief from the modern capeshit "AWW hELL NAWWW! NIGGA U DID NOT JUST DO THAT LOOL SUCK MY SCHLONG HAHA JK " style "quips".

>Amy Adams is not appealing at all

youre fucking gay m8 rofl

>Shoe-horning Injustice

Agree with this.

>MARTHA

Superman shouting his mothers name as he is about to die, is a bad thing?

No hyperbole, it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Greetings reddit

I have never been as disappointed and pissed off walking out of a theater, and so WB and DC will never see a cent from me again

>Superman dying wasn't earned and his death has no gravity because you know he's going to be brought back to life

Its the fact that superman CHOSE to die to save the earth.

Why is he not likeable ? He has emotions, falls in love, loves his family. Tries to do good by the world. Has to deal with people hating and criticizing him all the time. Shows infinite mercy to people he could crush. Hes a very likeable character.

Its a pleb filter