So this is DC Thor right?

So this is DC Thor right?

shame hemsworth is stuck in marvel hell, hed have made a great alphaman

Hopefully better than Thor, especially with James Wan directing.

wtf i love aquaman now

Nu-males BTFO

I can see this being either awesome or complete shit depending on how they handle the deep sea/underwater element.

I can't imagine his movies being anywhere near as bad as the thors. I don't know how it's possible to make a movie about Norse god superheroes and make it as boring as Thor 2.

He was going to make a deep sea horror film until BvS got panned, now it's going to be a quipfest, fucking rotten tomatoes

>those pixie boots

Thor movies are just rom-coms, Aquaman looks alpha as fuck.

>yfw Wan makes a 30 million dollar deep sea HorrorKino that pulls in 600 mil

You know what's sad, that people can't stop saying shit like "WW is DC's Cap! AM is DC's Thor!! Suicide squad will be FUN just like Marvel movies!!! JL will be the new Avengers!!!!" nothing will change the fact that DC is way late to do a cinematic universe and will constantly be diminished by the Marvels way more established universe, because they had the liberty of taking their time with building it to where it is now. DC is trying to take every shortcut imaginable with theirs and it's not working.

He looks like a big pussy playing a tough guy. Brad Pitt successor.

You get late in the game what can you do? Though I am looking forward to seeing actual superpowers and not a bunch of guys using tech - WS, WM, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon...

You know what's sad? That there will never be a Green Lantern movie series.

Oh man I remember that scene

is that Harley getting fuckkt?

Well they could approach it differently, maybe everything doesn't have to hinge on the team up movie like how marvel did with the avengers? Honestly I don't know, but cramming as much shit and as many characters as possible in every movie will probably not work for them in the end.

Yes

Unlike Chris Hemsworth he is what modern woman really idealize as the perfect male specimen

Tall, dark and handsome and rugged and not boyish and pale like Hemsworth

Yeah, Hemsworth is a real loser when it comes to women.

More like DC Namor
DC Thor is Shazam

I dunno, Elsa Pataki looks hot, and better yet, she's hardcore Christian (but not creationist crazy Christian) like all Spaniards so you know your offsprings are going to have strong values and be productive members of the society

>why isn't he as cool as my marvel actors reeeeee

No, this nigga is DC's Thor.

His hair will turn completely blonde when he retakes the throne of Atlantis, screencap this.

also been catching up on the comic, for all the talk about Black Manta, Ocean Master is the real standout rival/antagonist.

More like DC's Captain Marvel (Genis)

>Superman and Orion fighting some mind-controlled Hawkmen
>Superman tells Orion to hold them off while he goes and deals with the big bad
>comes back and finds all the Hawkmen dead

OOPS

Looking forward to Amber's Mera tbqhwyf

Snyder is a kino god. I am sorry.

Aquaman was REJECTED as king for being blonde.

Being blonde in atlantis means you are either an inferior mongrel or damned

There's being a creep, and then there's being a moron.

That was before new 52, now they mostly hate that he's a half-breed.

vaginal discharge.jpg

Kind of sucks when the originals are now going to look like the rip offs.

That's what happens when you only focus on two of your superheroes

How do you pair off Momoa with an actor so bland

>They know she's impervious to bullets as she proved in several issues before
>Still trying to treaten her with a gun
Gotta love how incredibly retard humans are in these comics

Nah.

Thor is a god.

Thor can fly.

Thor has friends outside the Avengers.

Thor can go to other planets and dimensions.

Thor is his name. The other guy actually chose to be called Aquaman over Arthur. Might as well been Aquamarine.

>bland
There are a lot of words I would use to describe Amber Heard but "bland" is not one of them

>Lives in the sea
>Boast about knowing more about the ocean than surface dwelers
>Calls himself Ocean Master
>Doesn't know what a black manta is
Is this a joke?

The only time momoa wasn't bland was as Carl Drogo.

He knows what a black manta is, but he also knows that his brother knows what a black manta is, therefore he knows obviously Aquaman must mean something else.

Get it?

You’re gonna go off to college soon… and you’re gonna start listening to bands like Godspeed, You Black Emperor! and the Shins… and then you’ll dye your hair black and become a lesbian… and then you’ll dump me… so go ahead and have fun!

I'm not even talking about her looks

Gosh user you need to talk to someone

>I'm not even talking about her looks
I'm aware of that, but in this case all she had to do is look hot and have a screen presence, which is well within her talents

Why?

She's hot, but she is boring.

There is nothing unique, exceptional or exotic at all in her.

And since her acting is lacking she can't characterize anything to drive interest further. Like Sharon Stone who was hot yet unremarkable but did project traits while acting that made her more compelling.

Fuck off Ryan

;____;

My name isn't Ryan

Why Aquaman looks so handsome and blonde in these cartoons but in movie he is gay and japanesE?

Is the pentadent magnetic?

>Japanese

what the fuck?

>i love you brother and wish you nothing but happiness
>which is why i attempted to murder your mother and took the throne by force

he looked better with the facial hair and shaggy hair. i dont like how they cleaned him back up into pretty boy aquaman like before

Aquaman get all the bitchez

I dunno, for some reason I like SS Aquaman

So Aquaman is DC's Spider-man?

>straight shota aquaman
please leave. shotas belong to men only

no. thats black spider, literally this time

>>which is why i attempted to murder your mother and took the throne by force

I wouldn't trust Vulko's word on that, him being the reason why Atlantis attacked the surface in the first place and all.

Different SS

it happened. and they thought she died but she actually escaped into the land before time to live with littlefoot and that girl who was shot in her sleep. i dont know if you read that far, but he finds her and then he comes home. then some shit started to go down with the first king of atlantis then the ENTIRETY of dc went to shit because of dcyou and everything got retarded

Not really. Even in the recent comic con, he said he'll be utilizing the unknowns in the sea or horror. But yes... The lines will be quippy

Only in young Justice.

2020 there will be.

Who's this and what did he do that's so bad?

>who's this?

Come on, read my post. And he attacked the surface world after a false flag attack destroyed parts of Atlantis which was all part of an elaborate plan to put Aquaman (his older brother) back on the throne by him abdicating, by doing this however he lost all prestige and Aquaman had him arrested for the retaliatory attacks

Will Warner ever discard this grimdark take on DC?

Not that I want any capeshit at all, but this dark shit is so juvenile and out-of-style.

Millennials actually mock edgy grim shit now, just look at their response to Suicide Squad and Leto's Joker, or to Bane.

Black Spider is not even 1% of how Strong spider-man is

Superman is DC thor.

>Honestly I don't know, but cramming as much shit and as many characters as possible in every movie will probably not work for them in the end.
Well this is the problem of rush to do a JL movie, BvS suffered a lot because of it

>Unlike Chris Hemsworth he is what modern woman really idealize as the perfect male specimen

u know shit about what women want hahaha