What actually happened here Sup Forums

What actually happened here Sup Forums

Hillary got some new playthings

That doesn't even make sense

Don't know but in Lewis Blacks recent show he was talking about sandy hook so all you hear him say is sandy they edited it out and was creepy

A conspiracy

10/10

The cut lock on the rear entrance gate and a van fleeing from the scene with multiple shooters reported initially makes me question the current narrative

>implying Lewis Black is an authority on anything besides cigar tasting clubs

The children were abducted and sold to obama and friends

Probably some nutcase when nuts and shot some people.

The false flag thing doesn't really ring true for me because there's never a clear follow-up. There's never a piece of legislation ready to go, it's always "we ought to do something!" and they never do.

People are so desperate for their world to make sense, they'd rather believe in a nationwide conspiracy to take their guns away that never quite works than accept that crazy people occasionally do crazy shit.

*nutcase WENT nuts

I'm not sober.

I wasnt really trying to imply anything other than that I saw this just today actually and it made me think..

is this supposed to be some conspiracy?

this is just high school lunch table talk. any adults who seriously believe steel beams etc should be exiled

nothing happen look at the parents they were all gun lobbyist. And one of them funny enuff made a killing off SCHOOL ALARM SYSTEMS.ALSO BIGGEST RED FLAG A YEAR B4 IT ALL HAPPEND THEY MADE CHILD AUTOPICES UNVIEW ABLE IN CT NO WHERE ELSE IS THIS A THING.... WAKE UP PPL

Autopsies

A hyper intelligent human being saw the world and humanity for the absolute shit it is, wanted to go out in a lulzy way

I think about this guy every single day

>Lemme just kill some kids because of alarm systems lul

Retarded.

People in that area I grew up with, are afraid to talk about it. They wont deny it's all bullshit but are too scared to come out. All the victims family,s are virtuall strangers to a community whose residents go back generation.

I have no respect for people who believe this was a hoax.

Some nutcase shot up a school. Case closed

Some kid on too many Psych Meds went and shot up a grade School. Another victory for Big Pharma!

I don't think these things, if conspiracies, are aimed at taking guns... I think they're aimed at distraction.
Every one, even nonviolent shit like gay marriage; there's always something; a piece of legislation, a military action, something that slips under the radar while attention is focused elsewhere. Shit that would otherwise be a big deal, draw much more attention.

Wow so edgy, trying to act like its cool to kill inoccent children

crazy guy does crazy thing

I wish i had the chance to be his bf he wouldnt of done it :(

i called my sister stupid for believing it.
i never talk like that.
she was very hurt by that.
she told me so a week later.
i just said, yeah well what you said was stupid so....

It's not about killing some annoying kids, it's about all the things he said and how he thought about things. Go to sleep normiefag

>any adults who seriously believe steel beams etc should be exiled
There are legitimate conspiracies & false flags. The ones that prove true give unfortunate legitimacy to the left field batshit ones; and the batshit ones conversely delegitimize those that should get more attention.

False, Adam was absolutely against any medication and refused to take any. Didn't do drugs or alcohol either

I don't blame this guy, sometimes you just gotta slaughter a bunch of dumbass kids

>nothing about the school existing is on the internet before the shooting
>after the shooting they apparently tore it down
>they're still in the process of building a new school on the grounds of the old one
>no website mentions where the existing students were relocated
Really makes you think.

user never said that conspiracies and false flags are all retarded.

9/11 wasn't an inside job.
only retards believe otherwise.
global warming is accepted by just about every single climate scientist.
man-made global warming is another story.
saying that global warming isn't real is retarded.
saying that it might not be man-made isn't retarded.

An autistic fucknut that had no business with any sort of weapon shot up a school? why is that so hard for you to understand?

>muh gun rites!!
theres a gun in this country for everyone man woman and all their children and youre afraid for your gun rights. kys it'd be easier.

it's even more stupid to acknowledge global warming but denying it's caused by man

industry & vehicles did this

the entire goddamn town was a false flag.
all jobs in newtown are being run by the government.
all people walking around are crisis actors

>steel beams etc
in fairness; etc leaves a lot of room for misinterpretation as to his meaning.

>saying that it might not be man-made isn't retarded.
Correct; but trying to argue that all of the new chemicals & compounds we've flooded the environment with, as well as burning hundreds of millions of years worth of fossil fuel buildup within a century, has no negative effects on the environment whatsoever, is retarded tbh.

You're an idiot.

it's what "they" want you to believe.
or am i the only one who is woke.

Alex Jones killed a bunch of kids and blamed it on a retard.

jet fuel can't melt small children

Your an idiot

this is why these retards believe in this stuff.
the whole world calls them retards.
alex jones says, no you're not, you're actually smarter than these simple sheep"
then they don't feel retarded anymore.
then when the world calls them retards, they feel proud because that means that they are in fact right about whatever they are thinking.

Hey I'm not the one who's up past my bedtime

yes it does you unaware fuck