You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food joint than Five Guys

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food joint than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/joy-love-burgers-katy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mom's house

5 guys is the fucking fire flame

Its not $15 good

bullshit you cheap mcdonalds getting ass nigga

chipotle you can get vegan sofritas ans skip the wrap for gluten free

Well it is nice but expensive as fuck compared to the other places (pic related) like seriously a big tasty meal with bacon costs about the same and that includes the fries and drinks

Funky's

Five Guys is not fast food. It's fast casual.

This thread.... AGAIN?

Being cheap and not throwing away money on nothing exceptional are not the same thing

its $10 for a burger faggot

>vegan
>gluten free

Except with fiveguys you dont have to eat a shitty McD's in a place full of niggers. Heard In & Out or wtf its called is good but its not in the UK

This thread again. Every week with this shit. And everyweek we come to the same conclusions. FiveGuys is over priced and uses shit tier beef. Steaks and Shakes is average with good fries but again over priced. Innout beats them both in price and quality. Everything else is crap or forgettable.

cookout is the best bang for your buck. $5 cookout tray comes with a main item, two side items, and a float/drink/huge tea.
>broke college student probs

La'tee frickin da

That looks pretty fucking disgusting.

5 gays is pretty gross.

Food is way too greasy, fries are always soggy and greasy, burger tastes like a cheap "mom" burger; the type your mom makes at home when you were a kid cause it is cheaper.. a soggy grey mess on a shitty bun with cheap kraft singles instead of real cheese.

what a burger!!!!!!!!

McDonalds

Except it is full of niggers who the fuck you think cooks the burgers at least at the one closest to me anyway, dunno about in and out though i do want more taco bells though never tried them and refuse to go to birmingham for one

That's how i feel about most food joints.
I can cook at home, save money and make it taste better anyway.

Go to bed Kenton

smash burger is fucking heat too

Triple o's

6 guys

You have 5 seconds to spot the Five guys shill who posts this shit daily for free advertising.

>protip: it's pretty easy

This. I pretty much only eat shit like Five Guys when I'm traveling.

This burger joint, run by Asians
yelp.com/biz/joy-love-burgers-katy

/thread

Steak & Shake

Smash Burnger is fucking horrible. Their meat tastes like that shit my dirt poor friend from grade schools mom would buy. That shit that came packaged in a tube, twisted up on the ends and stapled shut. And their fries always come out cold.

IS THAT THE FIVE GUYS IN MANCHESTER NH?

you must of had a shitty one then lmao, the one in chicago is amazing

That looks like literally every five guys I've seen.

What is the deal with the stuff in the tube anyway?

It's almost like it's a franchise or something.

I've tried them all over the MidWest and West Coast. Every one tastes the same. Like shit. And the fries are always cold.

Stop advertising your shitty food here!! Five Guys should never have gotten big enough to be a chain in Baltimore, let alone the US. Five Guys is proof that the clowns populating Baltimore wouldn't know a great burger if it bit them in the ass.

No idea. She was the only person I've seen cook with it. Every time I went to his house I dreaded burger night.

when they are busy and shits fresh its good as fuck lol you must have one that has food sitting around all day or retarded niggers cooking it

Steak and shake is pretty good, but it has the worst service I have ever experienced in a fast food restaurant. They try to hard to be something more with servers, but they are always kids that could care less.

Your move, nut gobbler.

I'm a very patient guy, so slow service has never been an issue for me, plus the one in my city is on top of their game, never gotten bad food from there

Alright, let's spend money conservatively
>rolls in shit ton of peanut barrels

Like I said, I've been to more of thier locations that I'd like to have. Some of them multiple times. Every experience has been average to horrible. If it wasn't my brothers favorite burger chain I'd never go back.

>dumbass OP insults In-n-out

fuck outta here

Whalburgers
Jersey Mikes
Culvers
Chipotle
Tijana Flats
Firehouse Subs

I am gonna stop here not worth going since I made my point.

This

Whitecastle

Has fuck all to do with spending conservatively, more to do with actually getting something worth the £8 for, add the fries or the soda (which i actually prefer the choice at 5 guys over the rest with the self serve machines being the only place i can get grape 7up) but dont tell me the burger alone is worth the price because like i said its not no matter how nice it is

>fast food
How about learn to cook and quit being a fucking inept lard ass

chipotle is utter shit. The meat tastes like what I imagine dog food tastes like. Overpriced drink, chips, and guacamole. It sucks in every way. Your other choices are on point though.

Exactly. I go to brewbachers, get an amazing burger as big as my head for eight bucks.

shake shack is 100 times better.

los tacos de la esquina

Went to shake shack for the first time last month. Wasn't impressed.

Five Guys is great, just not worth the money on most days.

BEANERS

GONNA

EAT BEANS

ITT: White trash pretend price is a valid criticism.

Shake Shack is 100x better than that shit!

If the place doesnt have a drive thru then it isn't fast food. Therefore, Five Guys is not fast food.

Fuck you, go to sleep.

McDonalds didn't originally have a drive through and they're the definition of fast food. You lose.

Is Fuddruckers considered fast food?

done. killer burger in portland. not even close

looks like shit tbh. i bet you're a small dicked pothead teenager who thinks bigger means better.

fag detected

Why don't you put your big boy pants on and ask them to make the fucking chips fresh so they are hot?

sauce?

In San Diego there used to be a Big Kahuna's, only ate there once but goddamn... Soon as you walk in its nothing but hawaiian shit and pulp fiction posters. Got the Big Kahuna Burger, thing was massive and took forever to make but it was worth it.

Dont know if its still around.

haha, it's amazing. I have a 7.5 inch cock and I don't use any substances. but I expect 100% failure from a neckbeard

Read filenames, cancer. It's from that chain that brain dead californians jerk themselves off over even though it's just slightly better than mcdonalds.

Tbh, even Wendy's btfo out of Five Guys.
Yeah, a single, dipshit. Unless you are a woman or a little boy a goddamn single patty burger isn't going to do shit for you. Especially with the little babby patties they give you. Prices aren't universal either you absolute imbecile.

I like a good burger from Wendy's can't stand their fries though

Over priced and shit fries

>haha
We both know you're not laughing. We both know what you just said isn't true. Responding again won't chance these facts.

In-N-Out. Five Guys is just an In-N-Out clone at twice the price but not worth it.

>Over priced
White trash detected.

carls jr

DUDE IN-N-OUT LMAO! XDXDXD

SURFS UP BRAH!

mcdonalds burgers have really stepped it up. real good quality 100% beef! never had 5guys but i bet i would go for a quarter pounder over that any day haha.

I am actually laughing. laughing at autistic children is a favorite hobby, it's why I come here

It's hardee's dumbass

No it's just most people have standards. If I'm paying top dollar I'm gonna go to a nice ass restaurant to get the burger.

ITS NOT EVEN FAST FOOD ITS SLOW

>Eating at fast food restaurants
Enjoy your heart attack

5 guys is overpriced. Cheeseburger + fries + soda = 17 dollars. Not worth it

No, it's that you were raised poor and think price is a valid criticism.

Pretty sure it is Carl's Jr.

Winner...non California fags will never get it. Five guys is a messy pile of slop

six guys

White trash detected.

>muh health!
Enjoy being a queer for the rest of your life.

In N Out Burger

Redamaks

I'm from Oregon and can confirm that no "true fast food" Burger can touch in n out. it's more of a fact than an opinion. I'm just grateful they're expanding

DUDE IN-N-OUT LMAO! XDXDXD

SURFS UP BRAH! LET'S TOKE THIS BONG AND GO SMASH COME CUTIES BRAH!

I'm not saying I can't afford something that's 17 dollars, I'm saying I wouldn't pay 17 dollars for that shit.