I have some weird solid bumps under my skin between my thighs and my balls, no...

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

I have some weird solid bumps under my skin between my thighs and my balls, no discolouration but the bumps are solid and I can almost "grasp" it perfectly. I've had this problem for several years but recently I've noticed more bumps on the other side (two more) I don't think its cancer, I've had it for a while

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Not my leg but pic kinda related ^

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

It's clearly bad. Your best bet is to give up on everything. Spend all your money on hookers and blow, and when your done riding your final wave, go into the garage and hang yourself with an extension cord. It was nice knowing you user.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

probably a lymphoma if is bigger than a ping pong ball.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Lymph nodes? Get it checked out by a real doctor, please :(

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

very few lymph nodes in the leg and they arent in a cluster like that.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

They are the size of a nickel and they hurt to touch, I've had them for several years so I don't t hink they'll go away on their own. can lymphs be that small?

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

could be a cyst, i get them on the back of my neck.
But any lumps or bumps should be checked out with a medical professional.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

yea, lymphoma are expanded fat cells between muscle and the skin. However, if they hurt then it could also be a cyst.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

I have some weird solid bumps under my skin
I do too.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

The real question is why you would rather go on Sup Forums than see a Dr? Wtf is wrong with you people. If I had this cancerous shit on my leg I wouldn't think twice about getting it checked out, and I'm a poorfag.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

When I was younger I was real nervous about that old man family doctor seeing my nuts. I guess I could go somewhere now.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

a dermatologist would be your best bet for this.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

alien implants. don't touch them

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

mfw that bitches back got more muscle mass in its bicep than I do in my entire right arm

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Amputation is your only effective option.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Keke

Levi White
Levi White

I had those once

Thought it was a cyst of sorts, so I would sit there and squeeze them gently for hours every night while watching movies and shit. One night one of the fuckers exploded with this yellow chunky puss. It smelled and tasted awful. The second one went away on its own. I couldn't squeeze it hard enough for it to pop and would just bruise up in the area.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

actually the axillary lymph nodes are clustered in exactly that area and this guy doesn't know a goddamn thing.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Could be genetic, does anyone in your fam have them? They could be genetic growths of some kind. They could be benign tumors. Probably not cysts as they are usually fluid filled where as tumors are hard masses that keep growing.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

If they hurt to touch, they might be boils. Get a nurse to lance them.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

tasted

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Get a needle and jab it in one of those suckers. Whatever oozes out is your answer

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

It smelled and tasted awful
tasted awful
tasted

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit