Finger box thread

finger box thread

Tf is a fingerbox?

bait? or do you genuinely not know ?

you're a newfag
now that we've wrapped up everything that will ever happen in this thread, can it die?

this

Is that homemade??

naa a little longer user , im bored and sober

yeah , im stonned and made it from things on my passed out friends desk

Holy shit this one looks so old
How much is it worth?

Having a mushy finger box... How retarded are you OP?

Must be nice. I've got an ancient Ay-O my dad left me when he passed in 1999. Of course I'm going to keep it and give it to my son when he gets old enough but it just doesn't feel right to me anymore.

No seriously,what is a fingerbox? is it something sexual?

I used to have one when I was a kid, but we moved houses to often that I eventually lost it :/ Don't know where to get one again

Check out this newfag

just drew a dick on my mates face and put it in group chat , mad keks

Lurk moar newfags. It isn't even summer yet.

No seriously, get the fuck outta here newfag

I have one made out of ivory and red wood back at my house, it has been in my family for 5 generations! It's a shame I don't have pictures...

I remember when ever we visited my grandparents as a kid they had one I would play with, but after they died I never found it in their stuff.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>confirmed for newfag

Dubs of truth

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pleb? I’ll have you know I meditated to top of my class in the Black Seals of King Solomon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret cults n Goetian Rituals, and I have over 300 confirmed minions. I am trained in psychic warfare and I’m the top summoner in the entire Geotian forces. You are nothing to me but just another soul to consume. I will wipe you the fuck out with voodoo the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking hexes. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Astral Plane? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting my secret cult of imps across the cosmos and your soul is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the netherstorm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking meat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven trillion ways, and that’s just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in geotian combat, but I have access to the entire majicks of King Solomon and the Goetia Magi and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this plane of existence, you little peasant. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit hellfire and brimstone all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dubs don't lie faggot