Sweden and Germany lost their pole position in the Euro Cuck race

>Sweden and Germany lost their pole position in the Euro Cuck race

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI
youtube.com/watch?v=05fVAYByU38
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brit women would rather snog corpses and immigrants than British """"""""men"""""""

Whatever
We're more manly than Analbanians lmao, and we fuck all your women that come here.
Also, nice cherrypicking. :)

Four years ago I would think that is satire.
Now I doubt.

If they look like in this pic I'll fucking become a refugee myself.

Brb going to the beach, need to look the part.

Absolutely rekt nigel, bow down to your dark skinned masters now and we will be benevolent

>I'll fucking become a refugee myself
don't bother, we can recognise a jew by it's nose

Shut the fuck up you unibrow taco munching manlet cunt, I'll never bow down to filthy ''creatures'' like you. Less than pigs.
It isn't sadly. These people are shamed, insulted and beat up though. These shitskins like to milk this for everything.

>Can confirm

i heard report from a French reporters who went there, and it is filled with Brits

Dang, it says it's the University than does promotes that, and husbands going there with they wifes? The fuck.

>we

...why do you group yourself with british women?

shut the fuck up frenchie and stop slandering us. I've went there and I didn't see any British people

british women are butt ugly. no wonder they have to go the nig camp to get laid

It's fake news you absolute brainlets.

That's them bullshitting I think. A lot of these media sites like to make up stories to cause controversy
I think they're partially lying honestly. Only actual filthy women go there, and much less fuck them like the actual claims.

LMAO you should open your eyes cause your people are literally keeping the camp, your women fuck rapefugees in exchange so they don't go in Britain and your women give them food and money.

LMAO

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

>June 2015

>and your women give them food and money.
and your men give them food and money*

Its cause they come at night m8

I group myself with White Europeans

>LMAO
>The Sun
are you autistic? Honestly most people I heard there were French and no, our women do not go and fuck rapefugees. Stop it with your stupid fucking PSYOPS. French people are keeping the camp.

>june 2015
>the daily mail
>the absolute reach ballgarians have to make to even scratch the great british empire

hahahahhahahahahahahaha

fake news, literally

like the Turks do to your asshole? Seriously though, why would they come at night? Even retarded liberal women know that's a stupid, stupid idea.

I dont fucking now, my culture doesnt promote cuckism like yours.

>my culture

youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI

we can reach even further

how does our promote cuckism, Mehmet? there's so many muslims in your country btw so this is a bit silly
>cherrypicking
that did nothing against us honestly. We still fucked your little country when you attacked us.

EVERY Newspapers talked about it

The muslims in my country are decreasing, how about yours?

>attacked
Literally never
>destroyed
You came here and were BTFOd

>decreasing
it's still over 11 percent. Also our white population is growing and lots of muslims are turning agnostic or whatever
>every
>post five or four trashy ones that no one views as credible
really makes me think. Why are you so mad at us? Are you a migrant yourself? Should I note that trashy French women fuck migrants too?
>literally never
>what was WW1
cool and no we weren't BTFO, we won the war while your side lost

Well ww1 wasnt our war, we didnt lose shit. Germany and Austria lost.

our native muslims protect the border

youtube.com/watch?v=05fVAYByU38

your native muslims run over and stab people

Are they native?

you were in the Central Powers.
Muslims are muslims. And also, a good portion of our South Asian diaspora is quite patriotic for Britain here. We have a good culture, so that's no surprise. They can be proud
why are you memeing against London anyways?

really makes you think

>sweden
lol, also the ones mixing in that picture are Poles as it clearly says

More like several dozens

Here is a few samples that i have selected

>le british denial.jpeg

Limey Internet Defence Force sure is active today.

This one was.
All the muslims in the west would have been integrated by now if they didnt put them concentrated in few neighborhoods.

Nigger we are a small country, we dont lose and we dont win world wars. We participate and thats about it.

>Muslims are muslims

That's objectively false. Your muslims are immigrants, who are responsible for numerous terrorist attacks. Our mudshits are remnants from ottoman times. They were people who converted to islam, to avoid the additional taxes for christians.

>we wuz goodboys n sheeit
>we don't deserve getting colonized by our colonies

>come in the thread to post a joke or something
>it's the usual Sup Forums shitstorm of who is white

Pathetic.

i am greek you subhuman ape

>choosing this many trashy news websites
What got you so mad, Abdul? It's not like yours don't occasionally do the same anyways.
cancer
Well, your side lost.

Autism, typical Canadian posting. I remember when your population was Anglo, in fact you probably are Anglo or Scottish, something similar
caner
Muslims still act weird in your country and are mostly Turkish diaspora. what's the point?

>tfw want to date a qt Britbong women but they all have been taken by refugeees

Why am I even replying at this point? you're shitposting

Our muslims are different m8

In 2011, the first study in 25 years found that 48.6 percent of its 850 Muslim respondents described themselves as devoutly religious, 28.5 percent of which very. Some 41 percent never went to the mosque and 59.3 percent did not pray at home.[17] 0.5 percent believed that disputes should be resolved using Islamic Sharia law and 79.6 percent said that wearing a veil in school was "unacceptable."[17] 88 percent of respondents said they circumcised their boys and 96 percent observed Muslim burial practices for their relatives.[17] More than half of the respondents said cohabitation without marriage was "acceptable", 39.8 percent ate pork and 43.3 percent drank alcohol.[17]

Source is Islam in Bulgaria

they're not even real muslims then.
>850
There's nearly 600k in Bulgaria, but I guess.

I wanna live in the world where any news article that that makes you look bad can be discarded instantly by saying ''nah trust me dude those websites are totally lying''.

I think you just lost Nigel. There's articles everywhere. Accept your fate.

>British "women"

t. someone who isn't British
the media is a joke but you know nothing about it so you're taking this bait, of people milking random trash.
I want to live in the world where people are allowed to shitpost crooked news articles to insult someone and then claim that they are actually accurate information.

BRITISH AID WORKER HERE

Can confirm EVERY FEMALES IN CALAIS DATE AT LEAST 3 REFUGEES

One week of being a cuck doesn´t make your country a number one cuck

t. knower

autism. you people do actually deserve to be hated if you act like this.

My sister spent a week in Calais once, she told me she had a good time

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

W T F

stop shitposting and embarrassing us for a le funny xD joke. you people are pathetic saddos

>Sup Forumsturds bumping thread about a 2 year old shoped dailymail article.

>coming from someone getting triggered on a Senegalese basket-weaving forum

ha ha. fucking Frogs can't even write English well for the sake of some banter

my name Abonto Kwaga and i meet my Enlish girlfriend at refugee camp :) thank u for beautiful blonde lady Enland :)

This level of having no pride is not normal at all, do you have Kallmann's Syndrome? get a backbone you retard

There's nothing to be proud about, England is a sexist, racist, homophobic, islamophobic and imperialistic society,, I want to move to a more tolerant and open country like Sweden or Canada

Cool

That's actually so disgusting, wtf? It's so unfair to take the mick out of someone because they were born different, you're an absolute minger! You exemplify the prejudices that make England the nazi country that it is today!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html

>Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'
>The Prime Minister said the attacker's suspected ideology was a 'perversion of a great faith'

The bodies haven't even gone cold yet but Britains leaders have moved on to more pressing matters, such as Islams public relations.

At this point I really wish I was making this up

tfw your most popular TV shows globally are about episodes in your culture and history that are not ethnically diverse enough. Problematic.

You're fucking Swedish you idiot. And the independent is liberal trash, it's retarded to say that May would ever say that.
People were talking about it today and people knew it was a Islamic terrorist attack.

>being so mad that you faceplant this fucking hard
The video of her saying that is in the link you imbecile

My name is Maputo Johnson Diaby, from the beautiful land of Senegal. I am currently held hostage in Bulgarian refugee konzentrationslager, but I am looking forward to meet my dream woman from British like Diana in Calais.

kek poles
i thought slavs hated us (I'm brown)
Time to go to the Uk and snag a polish qt

I didn't click on it
they import trash normally over here but they are still cute

>23% had African or Asian fathers

so the memes about Poles were true. thank God Poland is situated where it is

Just make sure you stick to the western european slavs. Slavic women become like western women within right after getting off the plane.

>Belgium is cucked
>Sweden is cucked
>Germany is cucked
>France is cucked
>UK is cucked
>Spain is bombed
>Greece is refugeed
I guess it's just The Netherlands, Norway and Denmark now.

Russian propaganda at its worst/best/whatever