Found this after an inspection. What is it? Could it be herpes? It's not very painful, not raised over the skin...

Found this after an inspection. What is it? Could it be herpes? It's not very painful, not raised over the skin. Could it be herpes? Or maybe a result of tearing from sex?

Found it after a weekend with a girl. Had a little trouble with our size differences, but nothing major. Didn't notice until Monday.

Has it spread at all since then? How recent is this photo?

AIDS, bro

I had something like this but darker, could be inflammation from too much friction causing trauma. hurt like a bitch for a good few months when i had it. comes back in a less extreme way now if theres too much friction.

Go see a gynecologist

doesn't look good, prob herp, congrats. use a rubber

It's balanitis, very common but annoying.

I'll tell you right now, soak it in salt water, and dry it off completely. If you keep it dry.

You can use an over the counter anti fungi cream

everything in focus except the spot. congrats you have a blur

Not at all.
The only symptom I've had is slight pain when I begin urinating

Ikr? lol
Fucking first world problems

I'm not a doctor and you should definitely see one, but if you have a lot of acne it could just be a pimple that will go away in a week or two.

Here's a different view
Again, no symptoms other than pain begin I begin pissing

It does kind of look like a small pimple.

This is fucking balanitis.

Symptoms your foreskin gets puffier, the red spot has a weird pain/sting (this becomes more irritable as you ignore your dick)

Fucking balanitis

Wash your dick after you jerk off.

/thread

Never had a pimple here. I figured it might be from tearing, but that doesn't explain the pain pissing.

you have herpes, congratulations

I'm circumcised
Also, does balantis cause pain during urination?

It's a pimple. Try popping it and post results.

Could be the beginning of a fungal infection (men can get yeast infections, too, and they can be spread through sexual contact with women). It may be scary, but I'd suggest seeing a medical professional for a diagnosis.

I know it's a symptom of it but I never experienced that symptom myself. Yeah I see that you are circumsiced, I am too, but from what I see the skin under your gland is puffy. And the position of your blemish, the look, all point to balanitis.

Also does you meat smell like fishy/rank AF?

yep that's a herpes
congratulation's now you can officially become a jew
Jew cut + herpes

Here's the most recent photo I have of it. This was taken today, about an hour ago.

This, or AIDS.

That does NOT look like herpes.

Try some hydrocortisone or neosporin

your urethra looks like a spider butthole

I have some loose skin beneath the base of my penis. Shower, not a grower lol. Is that what you meant by puffy?

No, it does not stink or have an odor. I just have the urination problem. I had a slight tingling feeling two days ago, but that's it.

Looks like herpes to me

Confirmed AIDS

Has it blistered or spread at all?

No, has not spread and it kind of dries out not blisters, but that's it.