Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-SYkQkTO-k&t
vocaroo.com/i/s0K5pQWMDOnm
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZH3CGL45Yx
vocaroo.com/i/s1gNHO9hBN1r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need a kiss

still here

and

Its an opinion about yourself.

I wonder if Mio is still around.

blargh?

カラミチーマス

Still rather drunk.

tits now

tfw no gf

Jannnnna claimed

Yup, I'd be working with the IT dept. there. Is it my dream job? No, but it's a step in the right direction

I like room shots along with her face
I gorged on chicken wings and beer then passed out. Sadly if I fall asleep before 10 I'm only sleeping for like 2-3 hours tops.
Just playing some GTA

how was your speech? :o
stop drinking -_-

best e-girl

tfw no shugazi gf

Soon, maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=t-SYkQkTO-k&t

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed

Claiming best girl

>chicken and ham
I find only 2 toppings to be awfully few. I like mine with 4..

tfw no punk gf

Ahah just finish my part, will make a PowerPoint tomorrow and it will be fine :p
Im Just looking for some fun before sleep x)

Hey, gotta start somewhere, plus it would be your first serious gig outside of university. Would the pay also be decent?

>Wings, beer, and sleep
A winning combo...except for when you slept like you did. That always irritated the heck out of me in college. The kicker is waking up refreshed, but then a few hours later it hits like a ton of bricks.

E-gril forever

truth
that is all

hope it goes well, join our room and have fun with us :o

A.B.A claimed

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

I love Kumiko!

Have too wake up in 2:30 hours dont think it's à good idea bro x)

I'm doing great thanks
Tfw only speak English and basic Japanese
Yeah I hope I never have that happens to me but it's inevitable
Raphikura
Good league of legends

go to sleep then silly! xo

Exactly, which is why I'm excited! I'm not sure, it'd probably be an entry level position at local county government, so who knows.

Yeah x) Im so dumb sometimes
See you tomorrow !

Kumiko best Kyoani

Hello Houki,
Haven't talked to you in a while

what is that

trips of thirst from all the e-boys

you're silly!

take care :)

I've been doing this for years. I just don't sleep well anymore. I can get to sleep. But whatever,

'Evening Juvia. Looks like the favorites are all gonna win tonight's games.

Basic Japanese ain't bad though. I recently started knocking the rust off of mine too.

Gubmint work is nice, been doing it for a while now- job stability is there, but if it's a fairly large organization, you'll always have somewhere to move in IT. Our city's IT department is like a turnstile even in the higher ranks since a lot of people are retiring.

Dont be so mad cause Im gold v 0pl

It means it could change

she definitely is.
I should get around to watching SAO at some point... pretty much everybody has seen it.

poon patrol 2

I'm super jealous..
alright cya!

no

Honestly I'd be ok with that.
Was hoping Michigan Would've waited till the Elite 8 to lose so KU could beat them but I'll take it

Yeah x)
Thanks you too :) have à nice day

Ours is fairly big, but the department itself is small. There's only 3 people, including the director, hence why they want a 4th person.

You should, or at least Mother's Rosario. That's the arc Yuuki is from.

Why not?

thats the way it is

Yeah, been busy with work related stuff lately, but it's winding down now.

I think this is where the tournament starts to go as planned, with the favorites moving along leading up to the title game.

Who knows, you might have something open up while you're there too. At the very least you'll have a steady check while you're looking around and planning the next career move.

賢狼ホロはいびきをかかぬ!

This isn't for me
vocaroo.com/i/s0K5pQWMDOnm

The Morning Before
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZH3CGL45Yx

Blaming the Days
vocaroo.com/i/s1gNHO9hBN1r

for you user-kun!

Sorry for being such a slow learner..

You like French names? (La valse d'Azure, Qui Attise le Froid, Le regret du Départ)

Kumikoko-san~!

きほんてき な にほんご?

לחם ויין
חלב ולחם
?האבא באה
?אמא באה או אבא בא

Ahhh the marvelous fruit of my progress, i just need to install the russian keyboard now

I think youre being a bit silly.

Found some spiced red wine I got as a christmas present. This won't be anywhere close to getting me drunk though. Still better than nothing.

It doesn't really matter what language the name is, but the content.

noU

Did you two pass out already?

Only know the essential daily phrases, the two writing systems and 60 Kanji はい!

but I thought you said something about the name earlier

Fuck

Well that's good, the less work the better.
And it should but I'm personally rooting for South Carolina if a seed lower than 5 advances.

Yeah, think it was yesterday or day before I asked how you come up with the names.

Still alive!
I usually don't fall asleep before I'm close to sober again.

I found some spiced christmassy red wine, but it's really weak stuff.. pls gib stronger stuff.

im here playing edf drunk with normal tomo

What's edf?

rip, I just put my booze in the fridge, already tempted to go grab it again...

>normal tomo
So many Tomos, so much heresy, even more confusion!

えええ~やるじゃん!
じょうよう漢字を勉強しましたか?それとも、JLPTの漢字リストから?

Hololo! Sounds good! I like the third one the most. Left hand could probably use a bit more finesse, but I really like what you were doing with the melody.

Still here, lurking because what else is there to do?

Not much, right?

>Misaki Claimed

Exactly, which is why I'm just gonna take it easy for a bit and get some money saved

What do you think saya's butt smells like? My guess is vanilla cake frosting.

same

>reees internally
Happens to best of us. That's still good though, small steps at at time is what gets you progress. I know a fair amount, enough to play text heavy games and understand what's going on, but kanji compounds still kill me.

Agreed. I'm probably gonna take a vacation day next week for the hell of it, I'm not burnt out, but a day to mentally recharge and sleep in always helps.

Smart man. You'll be good once it's time to get out on your own.

What do you think you'll make per year once you get s job?

Downside to living in the US: unless you've lived here you're entire life and had an outgoing school life, good luck having anything to do after work.

Join us

QOTT: If you can change anything in your past without changing positive outcomes in the present, what would it be?

I never would have taken those pills

Sorry I'm rusty as hell it's been a while since I used it. I understood a bit of that from memory. I took 2 years of it in Highschool I know some basic small talk, every day greetings and conversation, a bunch of culture related things, how to ask directions or give directs, talking formally or informally and most of how you go about ordering food and making purchases. That kind of essential phrases.
I need to relearn a bunch of it, two years of not using it really took a toll on my retention. I regret not taking the next 2 years which would've been working on said retention and a ton of new grammar rules

I just did with my other post

I never would have taken those pills

>mfw i don't have a vacation week coming till August
>
But i guess it's alright when i only work 8 hours 2 days out of the week

I never would have gone out with that girl.

I would unstab the girl in the woods behind the school

Fair enough

as usual great naming
now If I only was drunk

It can be your hangover cure.
I'm gonna drink tomorrow no matter what happens.

I never would've not punched my best friend to get some sense into him.

I miss miku :(

>unstab
[X] Doubt.
Story time pls.

Yeah I regret stopping. I still know enough that I won't be 100% out of place if I was ever there but it'd be rough for sure. I still know most of the culture so I won't look like an idiot making social faux pas at every turn

If you ever wanna practice, feel free. I periodically translate stuff for the hell of it to help me get back in the groove, or to help stuff stick. It's definitely helpful with kanji.

I'll have a vacation week in June, but I like to toss in the odd day here and there. I save some for emergencies and whatnot, but I'll never be the sort who maxes out leave and lets it vanish in smoke because it's to the point of use it or lose it.

some other time maybe
I'll just precise that she isn't dead