Tfw mu NEVER talks about your favourite album

>tfw mu NEVER talks about your favourite album

feels so fucking good. and i hope you pleb faggots never find out about it.

who else knows this sweet, sweet feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWsIG5sNq1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My fav album recently started getting more popular here and its genuinely worrying me
How long until its Sup Forumscore?

What album are you talking about OP?
Is it Gas - Pop? That's how I feel about it ever since Narkopop came out.

>What album are you talking about OP?
nice try buddy

The Glow part 2 was actually this album for me until the last 5 years or so.

Which album is it?

just imagine being this insecure

Then it's shit --> you have shit taste

Because Sup Forums never actually talks music, they just write "it's goat" or "it's shit" and play games like "hurrr let's recommend albums in the years your parents were born" and thats it.

>the worst music board on the internet doesn't know about it
>therefore it's shit
you are this fucking mad right now lmao

I know this is bait but you are still such an absolute fucking loser. You're like that kid who lipsynched a Frank Sinatra song about coffee.

I'm into noise and I wish it was more popular here. /noise/ is always so dead and I like talking about music I like and finding new stuff from people with similar tastes.

lmfao what?
stay mad faggot

I'm not mad I just pity you.

i recently started getting into noise (the plebbier, better known releases) and I want to go deeper into the genre but I can't find anywhere to discuss it.

>tfw favorite music is free jazz
>tfw mu doesnt know shit about my favorite albums
>tfw i spank the monkey thinking about the garbage you plebs tourture your ears with.

Now where could my pipe be...

im with OP, if you can't appreciate Phil Elverum you are trash who thinks Kanye is inspiring

that shit used to be basic Sup Forumscore m8

In 2011-2012 this was one of the most discussed albums on Sup Forums

That and Hospice

Better yet, Sup Forums never talks about my favorite band at all.

I want people to talk about obscure music I enjoy, it gives the artist the recognition they deserve.

>not realizing pic not related

>not liking plebian shit that will NEVER be accepted on Sup Forums

Get on my level

I don't listen to anything Sup Forums hypes and everything I like would be universally panned by anyone here. I don't feel special for it and I don't give a shit what others think of my taste either. So no, despite my favorite album never being mentioned, it's not a sweet feel.

how good is narkopop?

I have seen this album posted so many fucking times i couldnt even count. You are either a) a new fag or b) you rarely browse. Which means you are not allowed to make a thread asking why its never talked about.

Same with me. Sup Forums used to never even mention it, but now its spammed and memed daily. How do we end this before its too late?

Are you dumb? OP obviously is not talking about The Glow.
Oh, here it is, explicitely:

>oh no! if Sup Forums talks about my favorite album that'll instantly make it bad
>i cant just ignore the memes

If you're gonna let a bunch of 15 year olds on an Iranian crocheting forum ruin your favorite album it was never your favorite album in the first place. In fact, it only proves that you're listening to """obskur muzik"""" as a fashion trend and not because you legitimately enjoy it. I liked The Pod before Sup Forums spammed it to death and it's still my favorite album of all time. I've listened to it over 200 times. I enjoyed it before Sup Forums spammed it, I enjoyed it while Sup Forums spammed it, and I enjoy it after Sup Forums has spammed it. Stop letting Sup Forums control what you listen to.

i actually found out about phil's work through this board, so i wouldn't say Sup Forums never talks about it, it's more that there isn't really anything to say other than "it's good" or "it's bad," not that discussion around here ever evolves past that or shitposting.

also mount eerie is the better microphones album

Some of you are thinking about my favorite album, stop it.

If you're worried about that, I would be extra worried now. Slyvan Esso's new album has a song on it called The Glow about this album.

Really this whole thread is joke because The Glow pt. 2 is talked about on this board every day. Who cares what other people like? This is as illogical as some black people not liking Kendrick Lamar because white people like it.

Never actually listened to this album all the way through. I feel like I'd like it a lot more if it was just produced a tad better.

Why would you not want to share your favorite album and make other people happy too?

>tfw EXCLUSIVELY listen to Sup Forumscore
When will you take the Sup Forumspill, anons?

2/10

production in the glow pt2 is flawless.

do you not know this is literally top mucore you retard

this one? youtube.com/watch?v=xWsIG5sNq1Q

that's not the Sup Forumspill that's the retard pill

read the thread you fucking idiot

Too bad Little Bird Flies Into a Big Black Cloud is better and ACTUALLY is never discussed, pleb.