How do I unbend these pins I tried installing a new cpu and now it wont work.. I'm not trolling I seriously need help

How do I unbend these pins I tried installing a new cpu and now it wont work.. I'm not trolling I seriously need help

Get a new motherboard.

Your fucked op

how fucking autistic you have to be to fuck the simplest act of taking a cpu out

god has died

You have to soak it in warm salt water to make the pins more pliable. Easy peasy

You don't. Get a new board and try not to be autistic when you install the CPU next time. It isn't fucking difficult to do

kys you stupid fuck

ikr its literally the easiest thing to do ever.

lol, some fuckhead got angry and force-pressed his cpu chip on the pins causing them to bend

Seriously OP? WTF?

This. It'll let you easily bend the pins back without breaking anything.

>I'm not trolling
Trolling troll is trolling.

fake.

Someone on purpose bent those. Processors don't have enough give to bend the pins in some autistic pattern like this.

If you really did bend a pin or two I could believe it. Maybe by dropping a screw on them or something like that. You can pay a jeweler to unbend one or two (or try the cpu without correcting them fully since a lot of pins are redundant and unused).

Stop lying op.

Had the same issue, was removing the CPU fan when the CPU ended up coming off with it, a few pins were bent, when i tried to unbend them they fell off, Ended up buying a new CPU.

I heard a nice Jew cash for gold place will fix this type of problem. Just give them the board, and say "oy vey its like another shoah" they'll know what you mean. They'll take the board in the back run some chemicals on it and bring it back out.

Upgrade to system33

This is an Intel Socket.

Yours was AMD. AMD are far easier to fix when you bend some but they break easily.

It really is. Intel chips are stupid easy to install. Even amd processors with pins are easy. Just be gentle ffs

It was a 300 dollar mistake i hope not to make again.

fuck you I really need help

Just pull the pin to the side up dumbass. It's a lever for the top part of the cpu

did you put the thing in upside down?

If this isn't bait, then you fucked up OP

>
>
(2min apart)
this mother fucker is same faggin with the same fucked up mobo.

same caps, same color, socket 775 and AGP card dates them the same.

shut up.

also socket 775 has a two notches that prevent misorientation, you CANT bend the pins like that with a cpu.
you could maybe bend the pins near the top of the board or in the pic opposite of the 4 caps but the notches prevent it from touching pins on the bottom if not aligned.
also when alligned the chip sits on the socket and touches the pins, doesn't sit on the pins. cant cause the 775 heatsink clamped down hard to the mobo.

with your dick

boil it

Don't be that cunt!

This, and it also helps to clean the capacitors.

>so many people falling for an old pic