What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He means that SJW's can't have it both ways. They can't get mad about historical characters who aren't white, being cast with white actors whilst simultaneously being ok with a historically white character being cast as black etc.

It's a classic case of hypocrisy but a lot of the SJW mantra is built on hypocrisy so he is pissing uphill.

it means he's a clueless racist white who likes to use false equivalencies

whites don't need more representation. they can get that in any other movie. this is one chance where an asian lead would've made perfect sense and give an opportunity to the few asian actors around yet they shaft it for generic white lead.

>whites don't need more representation. they can get that in any other movie
Not anymore we don't. There's now more blacks on television than anyone. Every movie has an almost entirely black cast. It's ridiculous.

hey, how about they fuck off back to their shitty countries which they left then?

Yeah but he is wrong. Asians hardly get any lead roles in Hollywood anymore s of course it is normal for people to get upset with whitewashing Asians.

>black dirty y*nks aren't dirty y*nks

>Every movie has an almost entirely black cast. It's ridiculous.
lol.

>Every movie has an almost entirely black cast.
this is an impressive level of paranoid delusion

He's not wrong

There's literally only one white person in the new Spiderman. The rest of the entire cast is either black or Mexican.

great. when will whites go back to europe?

Minorities are overrepresented in the current year.

When someone steals your wallet, do you run to another innocent person to steal his wallet?

You guys are literally arguing over nothing since his role is an ex-western merchant.

You know Spider-Man is from Queens, right?

>there's now more blacks on television than anyone
It's almost like you're so triggered that you can only focus on one or two characters in a cast of 8-10

The characters in Fant4stic and Ghostbusters are people living in modern day New York whose careers lead them into extraordinary circumstances. Gender and race have little bearing over that fact.
A better comparison to make for Great Wall is The Last Samurai, which although is patronising in concept, was partially based on a real guy. Or Black Lancelot in Once Upon A Time because.... Yeah I got nothing.

8-10 niggers fucking your momma!!1 BOOM11

lol this little shit is Flash Thompson? Race baiting aside, they could've at least cast someone that looks like a bully.

oh man, watched BvS last night, I was hoping there will be a black Robin or something, but all I saw was a brownish someone in the bat bed.
Instead of the 007 we should really have a Jai White Superman

He should switch places with Jimmy Olsen from the Supergirl TV show.

Is that mustache painted on?

SJW's do not care about equality, they just want to destroy white penis, it's as cut and dry as that. I really just want someone to snap and just go around city to city killing these SJW's off, like a modern day Jack the Ripper.

Reminds me I've gotta watch that again

You're right it's just my imagination.

It really makes you think. Now everytime I watch an older/foreign movie, can't help noticing there are no blacks in it.

Still, we lack black leading females.

He's too old, but yeah. They should've cast a dude that at least looks like a varsity football starter.

>Joe Chill the guy who shot the Waynes is always white
>turn him into a brown guy for the movie
>barely any minorities in the movie at all other than criminals and a warlord

capeshit is the biggest offender of backwards portrayals

OMG THERE'S A SHOW WITH A BLACK FAMILY. MASS HYSTERIA.

CASTING AGENCIES WERE A MISTAKE

he isnt even a part of the chinese army, if you actually pad attention you can see his armor is very different to the chinese armor, so therefore its pretty obvious he is an outside whose aiding the chinese

Oh I saw the warlord killing the stupid white man trying to trick him and the totally random illegal boxer knocking out the white dude a nice enough metaphor.
I agree though, wtf they were thinking casting the shooter some kind of Arab

Uh yes

>Is obviously a Sup Forumsfag
>Is also a numale
Oh the ironing.

>muh Sup Forums for saying the truth

The Chinese film industry is massive but has always lacked diversity. It's about time they joined the current year.

An Uncle Buck show where the actor isn't fat and obnoxious?

But there is a difference. Black People and women don't dominate the media already. So Black Human torch and Female Ghostbusters is just taking an incredibly unnoticeable bite from the big straight white male cake.
Matt Damon saving China and building the wall or whatever is a movie which could have an asian leading role and giving it to the group that needs it least. All groups want representation.
Are there other big hollywood movies being released with asian leads? No. Are most movies this year still about straight white males doing straight white male things? Yes.

Fuck even Matt Damon himself has another big movie this year with the new Bourne movie.

This is starting to get fucking boring now. I dont care about China, and i especially dont care about that libtwat Matt Damon, doubly so if he's in China.

Fuck this movie, and fuck anyone who still sperg out at what these retards say or do. Reacting to it always makes everything worse.

You should know by know that diversity works only one direction. Why should anyone expect Bollywood to open up to more diversity.

Whites are under-represented in Chinese media, though. Asians are over-represented.

Its almost as if they only want to complain and be the center of attention... but that would be immature.

This is not about chinese media.

Yes, it is. This is a Chinese movie being made and produced by the Chinese. It's a part of Chinese media. Whites need more representation in Chinese media, and this movie is pushing that.

>this is one chance where an asian lead would've made perfect sense and give an

In a movie based on a work by Kafka that was all about Europe

WEW

>Chinese director
>Chinese producer
>Chinese financing
>filmed in China
>hurt its not about Chinese media

Yes it is you dumb fucking nigger

Then why is matt damon there? This is about hollywood.

Because a chinese producer wanted Matt Damon to play the role of a roman

When someone takes America from us by right of conquest.

So what, it's part of the left wing cult ideology that white males are always in the wrong no matter the justification.
Accept your sins and autoflagellate.

>super hero
>ghost buster
>historical

Well yeah. They want American money. Same reason Hollywood tries to cater to China. Shit ain't rocket surgery.

But it's not Hollywood, it's a Chinese production and they approached Damon for the role. SJWs conveniently ignore that to push their narrative.

Nigga, are you for real?

This. As a nigger living in Queens, the movie is one of the most accurately casted in a while.

>As a nigger living in Queens

WE

>one actor makes a movie hollywood
Legendary is Chinese.

Le Vision is Chinese.

China Film Group is Chinese.

The director is Chinese.

The film was shot entirely in China by the Chinese production company and features a bunch of Chinese actors, many of whom are some of the biggest names in China right now (and more recognizable in China than "Matt Damon").

This is, in every way, a Chinese film. The only difference between this Chinese films and other Chinese films is that they're trying to release this one internationally (whereas other Chinese films are made with the Chinese only in mind). It's basically their version of the last Transformers film (which was an American film, but included a lot of things to cater to the Chinese and Asian markets).

And fact is, whites are a racial minority in China, so the fact that this movie is including a racial minority makes it, by definition, progressive.

But his character was created when Queens wasn't a zoo.

>Chinese production
following Hollywood's racist formula

Don't pretend like black people aren't massively over-represented on television. Only making up 13% of the country, yet being 80% of faces on tv is the exact opposite of equality.

Sorry the Chinese do what they want without pandering to your hip social politics.

there are 5 black people in that picture

Chinese also destroy the environment yet stopped because SJWs kept giving them shit. Same thing.

>following Hollywood's racist formula
If they did that, they'd include their racial majority: Chinese people. Instead, they're using their countries racial minority: white people.

Why do you support the oppression of minorities by demanding they be removed from movies?

country's, not countries

It just seems that Black is the default for diversity. Meanwhile Fresh off the Boat and Dr Ken is the first Asian sitcom since like 1995.

Zzz I know what you're doing and it doesn't work outside pol

see: false equivalencies

/thread af

All-American Girl was great.

Honestly, this movie is more racially diverse than most Chinese movies, so I don't get the problem.

When the niggers fuck off back to africa

>Why did they pick Matt Damon?
>Trending on Facebook: Matt Damon's new movie just made a shitload of money!

I wonder why?

Racism = power + prejudice

Asian dudes have no power in Hollywood and are constantly shit on all the time. White guys are always portrayed as the heroes.

All-American Girl really was great. The Pulp Fiction episode was the best

>Chinese film
>Has to star a white guy

this is what white privilege looks like

>false equivalences
Everything I've said is completely on point and accurate, though.

1. This is a Chinese movie.
2. White people are a racial minority in China.

If you have a problem with a racial minority starring in a film because of her/his race, then you're racist, and you need to come to terms with that if you're going to join the rest of society and move forward. Until then, enjoy being a bigot on the wrong side of history.

wtf i hate feminists now

>using the SJW definition of racism
I really hope you're a troll.

So when a film stars a black guy, is that black privilege?

The overwhelming majority of Chinese films not only star a Chinese person, but feature no other races. The fact that a racial minority is the star of this film just means this film is progressive.

Do you have a problem with progress?

>The only difference between this Chinese films and other Chinese films is that they're trying to release this one internationally

Eh, I'd say it's not that different anymore. Lots of Chinese films are starting to have white supporting characters in them.

Like that Jackie Chan/Johnny Knoxville movie that just came out.

Zzz

Whites are the majority in international releases. Asians aren't. You can fuck off now with your silly attempt.

It's not a Hollywood film. It's a Chinese film.

White people don't have power in China.

Therefore, it's actually racist to hate on a white guy starring in a Chinese film.

Why are you a racist?

>stopped because SJWs kept giving them shit.

Hahahahaha this delusion

>Lots of Chinese films are starting to have white supporting characters in them.
And a lot of American films are starting to star non-whites. What's your point?

What show on prime time/big three has had native american characters?

The last one I can think of is northern exposure.

This is a Chinese film, and whites are a minority in Chinese films.

You can fuck off now with your silly racism.

It's credited to international pressure by SJWs

They get shit done and change for the good. Unlike you hateful cunts.

You're embarrassing yourself at this point with your ignorance

>Asian dudes have no power in Hollywood

The only """"""""""""""people""""""""""""" who have power in Hollywood are jews.

Your keyboard warrior antics do nothing for the world except fill it with crap. Neck yourself.

Are whites a majority in Chinese releases?

>goobergate Sup Forumsedditors are now posting youtube caps along with twitter caps

/film/ backed by /lit/ and Sup Forums when?

Take it back to Sup Forums. I'm tired of reading your racist diatribes on Sup Forums.

Oh fuck off. The fact is nobody wants to see black people or women in film. It doesn't sell and money is the bottom line you halfwit

That China is pandering to the international market, same as when Hollywood shoehorns Asians into a movie.

Also
>starting

How ignorant of film history are you?

You can always go back to redd.it if you don't like it here.

>whites don't need more representation. they can get that in any other movie

It's a Chinese production by a Chinese director. China has a healthy film industry all of its own, which constantly produces movies featuring Chinese actors in all roles.

Great Wall is their attempt at a crossover hit for American markets, as American films make money in Chinese markets all the time. It's funny, because if they DID make this movie with a Chinese lead, you literally wouldn't even be talking about it. You seem completely unaware of the countless Chinese (and Korean, and Japanese) films released every year without white actors. So who's the racist, really?

Get the fuck over yourself. Chinese people like Matt Damon even more than we do. I've only heard white people complaining about this.

It's a film for international release which is majority white. You keep circling around when you've already been btfo :^)

>pol butthurt as his irrelevancy and only ability to spread hate

>making fun of my English
English is my second language, you racist asshole.