Loyalty thread

Loyalty thread.
(KIK Only)
(18+)
I'll send your chick a big dick and try to get her nudes!

MESSAGE MY KIK TO AVOID WHITE KNIGHTS.
It's duderinogod

message my kik to kill yourself

it's niggerfaggotkys

Who is she

I'd rather not.

Chick I scored from can't remember her kik tho.

that pic has been posted several times today, and has been posted for several days.

get a fucking job.

They got it from me then because her name was Lange or some shit and she's an Asian.

The_Forgotten_People

Go through your contacts and post her Kik for proof

I did a blackmailing thread last night and deleted the account due to threat of police after gaining a video win, also i dint need to prove shit to you user.

Send a screenshot of the vid

I would do this, but you never know who you're getting on the other end

ebeliakr

Me and my wife seperated for a bit. Kik: emilyy336.

You lying sack of shit the thread last night already had that in the OP

wainan3

kaykaygo1

That thread was me nigga.

Chessbabe

Not msny reactions from girls but I got some queer to admit he was queer for his best friend by pretending I was him kek.

This her?

Nah, I don't think thats her but I think I tried that girl last night and she rejected my penis, send me her kik at duderinogod for a second shot on this new account.

I would if she didn't say she was going to call the police if I leaked it.

kik:CommanderL.......fucking white knight shit

You're a weak little faggot if you listen to what a slut says. Stop being cancer and post them or get the fuck out.

I've already been in trouble with the law before and it was bad once you know what that's like you'll understand.

Tell me on Kik. My Kik is thats_that8. Im just concerned AF because that body looks very similar to my girl's and I know her thirsty ass scrawny faggot friend could've posted her Kik here

Your inactive.

Just signed in

I rule

Vegasbrowneyedgirl

THIS THREAD SUCKS ASS

GO HERE SAGE

My GF: SpeedoTan88

try this ho.

KIK: copyrighht

I'm doing all of them besides the ones with no.profile pic because chances are its just some queer.

Black.Blood

y'all are retarded that's njjaz she's OG. she sends that pic to everyone. forreal.

Fuck it.