Why do all women in music think they have a saying in politics?

why do all women in music think they have a saying in politics?

They're all multi-millionaire cunts who never had to face real problems.

>
Because of their popularity they can use their influence to influence others. Nothing really wrong with that, men do the same thing in the music industry and the entertainment industry as a whole..

why is she so qt though?

agreed, but this goes for any actor/musician who tries to be political. you can have your beliefs, but don't act like you're the final word or something.

beyonce in particular pisses me off. she has nothing in common with the droves of girls who worship her. she's been rich and famous for nearly her whole life, and has no idea what it's like to be an actual struggling black woman

>actual struggling black woman
>implying black women struggle in general

i doubt you've ever even met a black woman Sup Forumsfag. the girls you see on tumblr/social media do not represent the average black woman. anyone who is exceptionally pretty doesn't really have to deal with any kind of racism/classism.

lower class black women have it pretty shitty. they're hated by everyone, including black men.

speaking of multi-millionaire cunts who never had to face real problems

atleast he doesn't pretend he ever had to face real problems

Because most musicians do
Not all do anyway. I think other than saying she likes Theresa May when she was asked about her and writing a tongue-in-cheek song about Ken Livingstone for a comedy I don't think Kate Bush has been very outspoken politically for example.

>waaaaahh more men got awarded X than women :''''((((( and people don't care about my opinions
Those sure are real problems!

they weren't all born into money like some people

>implying men don't do it all the time
>implying you have real problems
>implying they do it because they're women
>implying only women do it
>implying women don't still get raped and burned in islamic countries for not covering their wrists
>implying all artists are multi-millionaires
>implying social issues are political
>implying american issues are the same as the rest of the world's issues

So? they're rich today, they still have no saying in modern politics.

>implying women don't still get raped and burned in islamic countries for not covering their wrists
How often do any musicians stand up and talk about this though?
You're right about the others

Of course women still get burned and raped in Islamic countries, but these women are facing real issues like the nonexistent wage wap that doesn't even affect them since they're millionaires.

>all musicians are millionaires
You're wrong.

There are a lot of very rich people using politics including feminism to suppress the poor and it is a cultural phenomenon I believe

So, women and men do have a say in politics but a much smaller say than the people chosen by money to keep representing them

I suppose things will change eventually, but it is my opinion man

The more irrelevant they are the more they talk about politics.

You don't have to be smart to realise that they only pretend to care about politics for free publicity.

Holy shit fuck this cunt, if I saw her on the streets like that I'd roundhouse kick her fuck face into the next dimension. She probably got the sign made for her and posed there for a pic and went home to her million dollar Mansion.

the wage gap still doesn't exist.

Whoa, calm down. It shouldnt take some picture to make you that angry. She looks pretty young there so she wasn't rich yet. She also didnt make the sign. It was for some magazine.

You alright today bud? Something bothering you?

why do all women think they have a saying in politics?
They're all cunts who never had to face real problems.

he does like to perpetuate the idea that he made all of his money himself by working hard, which is fucking bogus

but they know what it's like to not be rich
not everyone has been rich since the 60s like paul mccartney and has forgotten what not being rich is like

>thinking men don't do this too

Goddard you to he'll annie shit poster

But blow her up whatever I'm done with this gay earth

Not true btw. If you seriously think every musician is a millionaire that has never had any problems ever then you are retarded. Besides, who said only people with problems are allowed to voice their opinions? Going by this logic, only people who are below the poverty line and live in crime ridden areas should be allowed to vote, because by comparison the upper middle class living in suburbs basically doesn't have any real problems

That's stereotyping, sir or madam. You're a racist. I'd also call you a sexist but you're talking about men so it wouldn't count to you.

He did make the vast majority with a relatively small amount to be fair. Most people couldn't come close to what he did, regardless of how you feel politically.

>all these angry virgins

Why do you have at least 16 "funny Trump Snapchat filters"? I guess the fact that you randomly brought him into a thread suggests you're obsessively hateful of him enough to have that many though, so I guess I answered my own question.

Pretty much all the ones that are the subject of this thread are though (men AND women, though the press seem to care about it much more when famous women do it), since they're the ones with big enough voices to have their whining heard by a wide enough audience.

>Vote democratic
It's always democratic when you vote

I kekked XD

Admit it Sup Forums Kanye blowing up on stage was a fun sideshow during the election

It was better than the straight up
>Vote for Hillary coz he's an orange buffoon you got from every other musicican

>Politics on Sup Forums

This. The average Sup Forumstard's brain is filled to the brim with terrible music and edgy lyrics, no room for sound political thought