What is your favorite book Sup Forums?

What is your favorite book Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VrOhvSvKIhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orson_Scott_Card#Opinion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cell- Stephen King

reading this as we speak OP. Good so far, but lots to keep track of it feels like.

I enjoyed The Transall Saga.

Right now im waiting for the third book of The Summoner trilogy. I also liked The Weyrs of Pern. The Percy Jackson series and the other books done by this author are nice.

My Nigga

The best book by Stephen King...so deep and violent and sad and scary...really captures how it felt to be in high school and how sometimes there are people who are born losers

reading dune right now OP! deffs already becoming one of my favorite books - beautiful writing, amazing description of well-crafted verbal/nonverbal communication

besides that, definitely Catch-22: the absurdity is so well done, though I failed to finish the book like 3 times before I finally managed to get ahold of it correctly

You obviously need to read a Philip K. Dick book, nigger

Dune made me

A shameful chapter in our history when we could have ended faggotry but just didn't have the balls to see it through.

these are my favorite book

Great fucking book and movie!

THAT YOU, CUNTINHAM?

do u even shoop da whoop, nigger?

When HBO actually made good direct to cable movies.

i get the reference, but that's a fucking stupid cover

Yeah man...it's an awesome and a fast read...really captures how bullies are losers...Keith Gordon who played Arnie was way too handsome...Arnie was supposed to be fucking repulsive and greasy...and the guy who Dennis was not good looking enough

youtu.be/VrOhvSvKIhc

If you dig fantasy, this is up there in masterpiece status.

'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'

The Expanse Series are phenomenal

Love this

Yeah I watched the movie in health class in highschool back in 98 and it was both sad and scary...very powerful...my mother was part of the first team to really study HIV...back on the early 90s...so many friends and patients died from AIDS and from the diseases they got like that fecal flue that they got from cat shit...so fucked up

Always has to be some faggot who ruins trips.

I've always wanted that car!

There was a junkyard in my town that had one. Looked just like Christine before Arnie fixed her up.
The old man who ran the place wouldn't sell it to me.
It ended up rotting to nothing over the next 20 years. Fucking shame.

Brave new world. Aldous huxley
2. Protagores plato

I know where my towel is.

What's it about?

Those cars are cool and all but a bitch to maintain

probably faggot shit

I love IT. Only king book ive read tho

Great book!

My favorite has always been "The Stand"

Shit, I remember when this happened. It scared the shit out of me that I could go to the hospital and end up like that Ryan White kid. It was scary fucking times.

The Eye of the World. Everything else is a bloated mess that fell short in every way shape and form, but this book is amazing.

Read Desperation....that's another great stephen King book but it's also a beginner book for folks who want to be introduced to King...scary, violent, intense.

Fuckin love this one.

The Stand is phenomenal. One of my favs, along with Into the Wild.

King Rat by James Clavell

Yeah man...I was a little kid when it happened...but I remember all the protests and the news footage and I lived in San Francisco

They're not too bad. I've had plenty of experience helping restore old cars.
The problem with the Fury is parts

It was meant to be a warning but it was used as an instruction manual.

Hyperion

Stole mine, awesome pick user

What does that cover have anything to do with the story?

It's the battle between good and evil... VEGAS VS DENVER

Sad book

My favorite when I was a kid.
Read it before the movie

Ultimate evil (Randall Flagg) vs Ultimate good (Boulder colony), personified in an angel and the reaper

Easy read, but still enjoy it regardless of the opinions about the author.

>>>/reddit/

itt neckbeards and edgelords

Hell yeah

Never watch movie 3. In fact you might want to avoid movie 2 as well.

I thought 1-6 were good 4 and 5 best after Eye of the world. But after 6 just down hill.

Difficult choice. Either pic related (1/4)

What's wrong with the author?

The spice = oil analogy is fair enough, but the lazy, uneducated (in modern times), bigoted, misogynistic Arabs/Muslims are hardly comparable to the quiet, intelligent, patient, industrious, educated, water-conserving Fremen.
If anything, the Fremen would be Israelis.

Think about that.

2/4

Hunter s thompson my nigga

i am in agreement with that

after finishing that i was like so fucking pumped that there was soooooo many more books to continue to read like genuinely more excited than i'd been in a while

i read through Great Hunt pretty fast feeling "meh" the whole time, but kept thinking it would get better, maybe like a settup for the next book

i only made it about halfway through Dragon Reborn before just giving up on it altogether

that was about a year ago now and i haven't even considered going back to it. kind of depressing honestly. i'm getting the itch again so i might just reread LOTR like a basic bitch

3/4

On the Road? Seroiusly?

Who hurt you, user?

or 4/4

This one profoundly changed the way I think about things, tbh

or, "My Idea for the Bestest Boot Camp Ever!", by Robert A Heinlein

Oh my god I have that exact edition

I made my little cousin watch the cartoon.
He had nightmares.
kek

Oh fuck. I was thinking of Stand By Me

Why is Catch 22 low tier on that list? Catch 22 is the shit

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-tier

The whole series was amazing.

Warm, creamy log of shit nigger

Good read

>atlas shrugged god tier
>hobbit and mockingbird shit tier

this is a fucking offense the humankind
whoever made that abomination should kill themselves promptly

Notes from the underground as low tier but the great gatsby as god tier? Fuck outta here

2001 a space odyssey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orson_Scott_Card#Opinion

tldr: He hates fags

oh that makes me like him even more

Some people hate him cause he dislikes fags, don't worry about it.