I'm doing lsd with a friend soon what should I do while tripping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xynvrod0P6k
youtu.be/MaSi7Gut7xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fap

Rimjob

take off all your clothes and pretend to swim

Is this picture distorted or are those the biggest tabs in history?

What ug are they?

Timestamp faggot. Now.

Blotter sheet newfaggot

watch Gravity Falls

watch this all the way through
youtu.be/Xynvrod0P6k

stare into a mirror. even better if you have a strobe light.

That doesn't look like a sheet to me..

If it's a decent trip just lay back and enjoy. I don't get the "listen to this! watch that! touch those!" plans for tripping, it's happening in your head so let it happen in your head

Watch The Wall

Those are tabs I use to have the ones I'm getting are 200ug each

My last few trips were bad ones but I feel like I can change that this time I'll keep weed and xanax near bye any other tips for flipping a bad trip?

We'll holy fucking shit, this video is tripping me out
I'm high as fuckkkkkkk

Male or female friend?

Kill your family.

You having one each? 200ug should be pretty fun unless you've ego deathed before.

I can't take 50ug without freaking out anymore. Can't even smoke weed now.

Highly suggest getting some candy for when you're coming down. Tastes so fucking good man. Sour candy especially.

Fucking troll making us think he's actually doing drugs instead of jerkin his fucking meat

I've had ego death before on a 350 ug trip& it's a female friend and a few of her friends I'm a guy

Tie your partner spread eagle across the sofa. Listen to Led Zepplins houses of the holy, suck, stroke, rim, bind, vibrate all parts and orifices, mix in a couple of xanax bars and your mind will turn to a perfect, nasty little fuck muffin with a lifetimes memory.

See how long you can hold your breath

Looks like 10 tabs on a sheet to me. Get better eyesight ass burglar

Yeah I took 600ug and a double cap of ecstasy one night.

Took me months to get back to normality almost fried my brain completely man.

Pretty hard to live in the real world after you've created time and space as god within your mind.

That sheet in the pic isn't the one I'm getting |: and idk if she is dtf... I'm shit with chicks thoe

Looks like two 200ug tabs to me.

But tbh why you need to shit post in an LSD thread?

Superstar drug hero or something? Calm down son, this is the internet, nobody cares about how cool you are.

i see 10 tabs m8

Fair enough then I doubt they are 200ug tabs in this photo.

More likely 100ug they're far too small to be 200.

Blare black metal as loud as you can while turning the lights on and off at great speeds.

size of the tab means nothing though when determining strength, just the compound that was added to the tab. Ask whoever you got these from what they are, then determine how much you want/need to trip balls.

Shit to do? Nature walks, fuck, watch Adventure Time or listen to Pink Floyd or Zeppelin.

Not here to discuss amount of tabbs in pic or dosages I'm here to ask ideas for a fun time I'm making a list rn and need halp

Heh like you have a choice.

Make sure you're somewhere you feel safe and surround yourself with your favorite shit. Favorite music, food, and people. Oh, and if you're a smoker, bring at least two packs.

Your god damn write:|

"Doing things" while tripping is pointless. Close your eyes and become self absorbed. I would shower beforehand, get some nice blankets, good headphones, and just lay down with your eyes closed.

Listen to this:
youtu.be/MaSi7Gut7xM

take drug shit to erowid for safety and best advice. Fuck somebody made that shit in their kitchen with rat poison at least find out how to cope with contingencies of a trip from pros.

drug talk on Sup Forums always features advice designed to fuck people up or kill them

BC Bud here, not being judgmental.

erowid