Just finished S3. Missed out on the discussion threads, what did everyone think?

Just finished S3. Missed out on the discussion threads, what did everyone think?

pretentious

Reddit

I think no amount of shilling can salvage a shit unoriginal show

Fuck right off, it gives me a visceral feeing that nothing else does.

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

Ignoring all the niggers in this thread, I think it was all right. Episodes 4, 7, 9 and 11 were great but otherwise the season was "okay" at best. Final episode was boring

The strainer runner was great. I'm unhappy about Todd being asexual because sjw bullshit is retarded.

BoJack is still a bastard for what happened to Sarah Lynne because he participated in the bender. It's an established fact that she was going to die anyways, but the entire point is that it still ain't pretty for BoJack, being at the epicentre of it.

Emotionally draining to be honest. I had hoped for change, but there is nothing in good ol' bo that wouldn't destroy any semblance of hope, he's such a fucked up mix of self importance and reliance on others that, yeah, I agree with him, he's poison and god damn it does it make me feel bad that I can see some patterns in my own behaviour that resemble his need for self destruction. I would be very disappointed if the show doesn't end in his suicide, because I think at this point it's the only thing that could redeem himself to him, taking himself out of the equation of happiness because he will always be a factor of less than one to others well being.

>Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night standIf Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

That's the point.

Anyway this is still one of the funniest TV shows out right now

Felt more like a setup for the next season.

Nice copypasta

you're better off discussing it on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is notorious for being contrarian and ungenuine

>funny
i didn't laugh once
I like it for other reasons

It was OK. Definitely not as good as Season 2

>i didn't laugh once
That's a shame because it's actually pretty funny

I think its behind times. all the "topical" shit was topical ages ago but not today. Oscar just felt like a rehash of old shit instead of being something new. underwater ep were he does not speak for a long time would have been fresh 10 years ago but these days every show has one

Todd had a better storyline this year. Bojack made my cry more this season. I loved that 4th ep. Great stuff.

>it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech
it does not make him look like it, he is just that.
>he turned the girl
their whole relationship was her pushing and being thirsty and him constantly backing away.
>PCs entire arc was pointless
PC was the only one who I liked. her story about her mom was really nice and kind of a good reminded Bojack is not the only one with shit parents and not every deals with it like him

I think that ship sailed back when he fucked the little Sarah who looked up to him as a father figure.

>underwater ep were he does not speak for a long time would have been fresh 10 years ago but these days every show has one

really? i thought it was fresh, but apart from the spongebob episode i saw when i was younger, i can't think of any comparable episode of any show

>funniest TV shows out right now
There not being anything else on does not somehow make this into good comedy

>le adult cartoons :P

I'd say it was an abortion

this is reddit

i am fucking teeming with rage right now just thinking of you cunts invading MY board

I'm sick of cartoons that don't have dialog. I've seen enough Pixar shorts and Film Board Of Canada stuff.

and although I'm a fan of Lisa Hanawalt comics, the art style in Bojack is not the main draw for me. the dialog is.

we're here to stay.

get fucked faggot