Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

pt2

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

post more fogoat

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

I admit, I still don't get this image. I'm seeing string, mentos, and the coke, but I can't seem to understand what I'm actually looking at.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

waiting for prt 2...

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

you lost 50 dollars

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Kweh.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Why?

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Because you burned 50 bucks

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

I'm working on it

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

back to /mlp/

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

why the fuck would I go to mlp? this and mlp are equally autistic

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

pt3

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

pt4 sorry op i fell asleep :(

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

There is a tack on the right hoof,when the fluffy is sent down the bottle,the mento will go in to the bottle

Thats what the comic portrays,but in reality nothing would happen

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

that was the last one the artist delete all sadly

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

i'm guessing fluffy threads are to relieve the hatred of mlp autism?

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Fluffy was created as a chemo to the mlp invasion of 2010-2012.

It sort of stuck around and turned in to its own thing

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

it doesn't hurt

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Dayum,thanks user it was great , im ok with that

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

any more? I LOVE this

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

The owner lady is clearly a NEET and little better than a fluffy.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

close enough

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Bump

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

dunno but i love foal abuse

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

well congratulations you fucking goofs, you've managed to become more autistic than mlp's fanbase

So when's the fluffy chemo gonna wipe your cringe threads off this board?

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Mind if in do a bump story? I've never done one, but I have an idea for an off world encounter

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Dont you have anything better to do?

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

whats the big deal all fan base have some sort of autistism

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Do it, I love those.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Post more like that,the mare and the foals suffering is great

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Alright.

I'm what most people call homeless. But I call myself a nomad for hire. I'll kill iff it feels right.

I hitched a ride on a United Cosmic Civil Defense supply frigit, (buddy runs the damn thing) to a trade world. I was hopping to chase some delightful alien tale. But knowing the natuere of the universe, it would be mostly humans.

I snuck off the ship after 3 days of beans and waiting....

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Do it with greentext,its better

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

I feel like I've heard this before . . .

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

After a good chunk of time wandering the city streets. Something stunk. It wasn't a dead pet. It was worse. Think expired milk.

I held my breath and made my way down the street....

The feminie bystanders held mutli colored horses, something I haven't seen in years. Even then, all I remember people who loved thes things were grade A cucks.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Interesting

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

I hear birds chirrping. The women seem to be trying to calm them down. Normally I like it, but coming from these things... nope. I figured to walk further down

About a mile, I hear a child screaming in pain. My heart froze and then kicked into overdrive in a moment, pulling a revolver from my weapons storage deck (WSD)

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Whoever made this obviously doesn't understand how thermometers work

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

where do you think you are? this is Sup Forums, the whole reason anybody is here is because they have nothing to do

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

This reminds me of mass efect

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

I round the corner.

If this were anyother sentient being, I would've felt bad. But I was heavily conflicted.

These... pests of color were in some sort of turf war. What apeared to be the leader, or smarty, on my left was black with red eyes.... I'll call him, "nigger faggot"

On the opposing sidd was a horned. Female... I think, its voice was a higher pitch. That or something chewed off its balls, ZING!

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

More please :"3

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

T_T

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Any way... Nigger faggot went off on the other one with his gang pipping in about "no-no"s" "tummy sketties" and even poor attempts at slurs, calling each other, "pweban" or "wee wee mouth"

But between the two was something that disturbed me... it was a small one, its ass blasted like a plastic explosive. Maybe this was somesort of rape thing... I wasn't sure.

I speak up. "Hey! Shit for brains"

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

They all look at me, then back at each other. Seems they found a common enemy to go against. So they charge, their wee little hooves clamping against the dusty asphalt as they try to kill me.

Their nibbles were like wet pinches. But my chuckles stopped when a red one took a massive wet shit on my shoe...

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, shooting a round into the air.

They don't stop. Inpick up the red shit head by the scruff of his neck. What apeared rk be the lesser ranked ones stopped.

Jason King
Jason King

heh.... limo fluf

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

"Pwut wed tuffy dowwn, oh get sowwy poopies" the bastard said, puffing out its cheeks with a scowl.

But a reminder. I almkst never wear shoes. When i do, its mostly because I feel good. I was "rick james bitch".

I'm not gonna let some little poney shit on me.

So like a rational humanoid, I twist and dislocate its lower leg, causing it to shreek in agony as the others stopped their attack to watch my brutal display.

I felt like a Handsom Jack! After I broke its leg, I scooped out an eye ball before I squished the red fuckers head like a wet pool ball with blood fur and chips, creating a wet and satisfying crunch.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Artist?

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

With its red corpse, I squeezed out whatever shit it had left and smacked one into a dumpster. I was gonna make sure nothing messes with me like that. Before any could run past me, I kicked trhem back into each other.

You could've played classical Bach or something in slowmo and it would've been gory-ious! Teeth flying, bones breaking, children crying... well, they did sound like little children.

But a "mummah" went between my legs. Naturally, I kick ber back around and hold her down. I set my foot on top of her head.

"Pweasie missus! Don't squeesh nice fwuffy! Fwuffy no mean to be meanie!"

These things make good stress relief toys. So, I crush her skull in with the heel of my shoe, the onlookers chriping with tears.

Why the fuck do they chirp?

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

I aim my gun at what was the female leader, charging at me with what looked like vengance in her eyes. kek, she had a tiny one on her back.

I shoot two bullets into her. One splintering the baby into a bloody pulp, the other into a screaming mess with a missing leg.

Seems she couldn't stop carrying on. Everyone else, including nigger faggot, tried to claw their way out the brick wall blocking them...

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

They seem to keep begging me tostop, calling me "mummah". So I grab one and pistol wip the thing as it begged for its insgnificant life. I worked my up from the rear, smashing everu bone I could as it asked why it can't feel its legs.

"I am" boom, lost two amdominal vertebra
"Not!" To throactic veribra obliterated.
"AFUCKINGGIRL!" Cervical vertibra gone. Good luck breathing you whiney bitch.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Am I doing good?

Hudson White
Hudson White

you can stop now.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

No. Please stop.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Would have been better as a greentext.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Sauce?

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

pt2

Logan White
Logan White

lol

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

pt3

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

pt4

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

pt5

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

pt6

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

pt7

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I love this artist.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Nice feet.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit