Fluffies thread

fluffies thread

pt1

pt2

post more fogoat

I admit, I still don't get this image. I'm seeing string, mentos, and the coke, but I can't seem to understand what I'm actually looking at.

waiting for prt 2...

you lost 50 dollars

Kweh.

Why?

Because you burned 50 bucks

I'm working on it

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

back to

why the fuck would I go to mlp? this and mlp are equally autistic

pt3

pt4 sorry op i fell asleep :(

There is a tack on the right hoof,when the fluffy is sent down the bottle,the mento will go in to the bottle

Thats what the comic portrays,but in reality nothing would happen

that was the last one the artist delete all sadly

i'm guessing fluffy threads are to relieve the hatred of mlp autism?

Fluffy was created as a chemo to the mlp invasion of 2010-2012.

It sort of stuck around and turned in to its own thing

it doesn't hurt

Dayum,thanks user it was great , im ok with that

any more? I LOVE this

The owner lady is clearly a NEET and little better than a fluffy.

close enough

Bump

dunno but i love foal abuse

well congratulations you fucking goofs, you've managed to become more autistic than mlp's fanbase

So when's the fluffy chemo gonna wipe your cringe threads off this board?

Mind if in do a bump story? I've never done one, but I have an idea for an off world encounter

Dont you have anything better to do?

whats the big deal all fan base have some sort of autistism

Do it, I love those.

Post more like that,the mare and the foals suffering is great

Alright.

I'm what most people call homeless. But I call myself a nomad for hire. I'll kill iff it feels right.

I hitched a ride on a United Cosmic Civil Defense supply frigit, (buddy runs the damn thing) to a trade world. I was hopping to chase some delightful alien tale. But knowing the natuere of the universe, it would be mostly humans.

I snuck off the ship after 3 days of beans and waiting....

>Do it with greentext,its better

I feel like I've heard this before . . .

After a good chunk of time wandering the city streets. Something stunk. It wasn't a dead pet. It was worse. Think expired milk.

I held my breath and made my way down the street....

The feminie bystanders held mutli colored horses, something I haven't seen in years. Even then, all I remember people who loved thes things were grade A cucks.

Interesting

I hear birds chirrping. The women seem to be trying to calm them down. Normally I like it, but coming from these things... nope. I figured to walk further down

About a mile, I hear a child screaming in pain. My heart froze and then kicked into overdrive in a moment, pulling a revolver from my weapons storage deck (WSD)

Whoever made this obviously doesn't understand how thermometers work

where do you think you are? this is Sup Forums, the whole reason anybody is here is because they have nothing to do

This reminds me of mass efect

I round the corner.

If this were anyother sentient being, I would've felt bad. But I was heavily conflicted.

These... pests of color were in some sort of turf war. What apeared to be the leader, or smarty, on my left was black with red eyes.... I'll call him, "nigger faggot"

On the opposing sidd was a horned. Female... I think, its voice was a higher pitch. That or something chewed off its balls, ZING!

More please :"3

T_T

Any way... Nigger faggot went off on the other one with his gang pipping in about "no-no"s" "tummy sketties" and even poor attempts at slurs, calling each other, "pweban" or "wee wee mouth"

But between the two was something that disturbed me... it was a small one, its ass blasted like a plastic explosive. Maybe this was somesort of rape thing... I wasn't sure.

I speak up. "Hey! Shit for brains"

They all look at me, then back at each other. Seems they found a common enemy to go against. So they charge, their wee little hooves clamping against the dusty asphalt as they try to kill me.

Their nibbles were like wet pinches. But my chuckles stopped when a red one took a massive wet shit on my shoe...

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, shooting a round into the air.

They don't stop. Inpick up the red shit head by the scruff of his neck. What apeared rk be the lesser ranked ones stopped.