About to have sex for the first time tomorrow. My dick isn't big, probably like 4 inches and that's being generous...

About to have sex for the first time tomorrow. My dick isn't big, probably like 4 inches and that's being generous. She's a virgin. What should I do?

just stay home

Damn that is small. Just don't get her pregnant. Precum is real.

Smash it up her box

perform oral sex on her first...

Cum in her pussy. Act like a 4" cock and overall disappointment is normal.

This

You better learn out to eat pussy and finger her.

lights off

Lick her clit and fuck her cunt. Stick to the basics

Pay attention to her reactions. You want her to want more.

But you're a virgin so outside of breaking the mental barrier of "holy shit, I'm inside her" it will likely suck.

Alright I was kinda joking about the 4 inches. Let me go measure it. Also, I've eaten pussy and fingered other girls. Just never sex

Eat her pussy and ENJOY it. Then do your best. if shes a virgin theres a good chance youll be fine.

Eat her pussy while finger fucking her with your middle and ring finger, she'll need a cock in her after 3 minutes of that.

foreplay foreplay foreplay

if she's a virgin, she's going to be super tight and uneasy (unless she finger bangs a lot). the more foreplay, the more she'll loosen up, and the more pleasurable it will be for her (and thereby you too). make out for a good while, play with/suck her tits, play with her pussy/eat her out a lot. once she's really wet and turned on, that's when you fuck her

go slow. ease it in. this will help her be comfortable and help you not cum right away. i like to sink it, let it sit for a bit, then start fuckign - so my dick gets used to the sensation and it's easier not to cum

if she's too tight/it hurts her, back off, play with her cunt some more, then try again. i fucked a virgin in the ass once, and she was so tense that it was hard to get in and it really sucked for her. if you want a good experience, you have to make it good for her too

Is she a virgin? If she is just do whatever, she won't know the difference. If not try to talk her into 69ing first. If you come once before having sex then you'll last longer during sex. Plus you'll get her turned on and it'll be a more enjoyable experience.

just go in there and get YOURS, because she certainly won't with that micro penis.

Is she fat? Don't try any rear-entry shit if she's got a big ass, you'll both end up feeling bad...

Best advice you'll get from any of us anons

since it's literally her first time it will probably hurt her a lot so just go all in for the foreplay and go for some penetration then next time it won't hurt so much and you can ravage that pussy b0ss

wear a condom. it won't feel as good but there are already too many people on this planet, we don't need more.
also, that's too bad about your wang. tell her it's average length. maybe she'll believe you.

Should I make an update post tomorrow after we fuck?

Give her to me, I'll show her a real dick

Make vids and pics. Is she black

I wish she were black. She's white and skinny, has somewhat of an ass, and perfect boobs

Skip the fore play, just get her naked and stick it in her even if she's not wet. Don't use any protein tion. Thrust as fast as you possibly can. Ejaculate inside her.

>I wish she were black.

that's just what a guy with a 4 inch dick should wish for, a black girlfriend.