It's been 25 years since this rivalry meant something. Who's ready for GOAT Thanksgiving game?

It's been 25 years since this rivalry meant something. Who's ready for GOAT Thanksgiving game?

Right here senpai

>redskins have to go from sunday night right into a thursday game
sick scheduling
no wonder dallas is winning

bitch we have the short week too yaknow
goboys

Our game was finished almost 8 hours earlier and we don't have to travel. He's got a point but it's still bitch nigga whining.

>inb4 our, and we

>no prime time game this week
>both are home games

sure you do

Still, to look at it positively from Skins perspective. Imagine them going in and beating Dallas Thursday after this short week and a long travel. Teams would be shitting their pants knowing they have to play them.

I love it

>yfw next season NFC East only loses games interdivision

Is it the 80's again? Because it sure does feel like it!!!

WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS
WE WANT DALLAS

Don't worry, you'll get more than you can handle. We blew you out on the Road. This thanksgiving is gonna be as bad for the Redskins as the first one.

This is my fetish.

>he constantly forgets that the skins always split wins against the boys

whats the most meme thing i can say about the cowboys at family thanksgiving dinner?

Something about Dak being a nigger.

Is there a word for a Thanksgiving grinch? Tbh the cowboys game is the only positive thing.

>bitching about travel only halfway across the country, not even coast to coast
>bitching about muh 8 hour difference in game time

Acting like it's a couple days difference and coming back from London or some shit...

>Who snorted all the coke?
>Half the family couldn't make it b/c of drug suspensions
>Grandpa Jerry is getting sucked off by your grand-daughter

tell them cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record

#WeDemBoyz while wearing a Dez caught it shirt.

About HOW BOUT THEN COWBOYS every so often after every first down and score also walk around making eye contact with friends and family members doing the Zeke "feed me" hand gesture thing

>people hyping it up
>it turns out to be a boring one sided blow out before half time
>will be the first game in history that will be Mercy Ruled by before the end of the 3rd quarter
>"GOAT GAME OF ALL TIME LADS"
no matter the who wins it will probably be a shitty game.

AFC West>

It's gonna be 35-7, Cowboys. Calling it now.

>im-fucking-plying
>cowboys beating an actual good team
>cowboys beating the redskins with cpt Kirk not being a pussy

35-7

>cowgirls beating the skins for a second time
>implying DEZ isn't going to get thrown out while Norman laughs in his face

Sounds right. I could see the Skins winning 35-7. I mean Kirk's average is 300 passing yards, and he throws 4 TD's to every 1 INT.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tonight was literally a pillow fight. You score, We score, You score, We score. If they continue this it'll be a blowout for the Cowboys.

Personally I will be boycotting this racist football game

Why do redskins faggots do this to themselves?

You already lost to Dallas and beating this year's Packers at your home isn't impressive at all.

What's the point of setting yourself up for disappointment thinking you could possibly beat this team?

>bitch that cowboys have too many primetime games
>bitch that the cowboys don't have a primetime game

man I love how much anal devastation this organization is responsible for

Why are Cowboys fans ignoring that only one of the teams they've beaten this year currently has a winning record?

Cause every time they are expected to face their biggest challenge, they brutalize that team and they end up cratering soon after.

Shit ya brother, its amazing. Fuck these faggots.

Because everytime you cry yourself to sleep, you have to face the reality that no matter the team, the stats speak for themselves you dumb faggot, i bet you are syrian or mexican, cause you sound fucking worthless. also a little dick and noone loves you, kill yourself.

No shit right, Dak finished with 10+ completions, name another guy whos done that in a while?

Go watch wrasstling you dumb fucking queer

besides romo in december.

The hell crawled up your ass and died?

I hate you, kill...your..self...

So Darren McFadden is going to be activated for the redskins game. Think he can be the perfect compliment to zeke, I mean he had 1000 yards last season.

no he will be activated for the 21 day practice period he will not play thursday