>2017
>Not Vegan

Explain yourselves, you fat, arterial clogged, pimpled face, bitch tit, stinky body odor, limp dick betas.

A whole foods plant-based diet can prevent the following: heart disease (major killer), aneurysms, strokes, cancer, diabetes (can reverse type 2), high blood pressure, inflammatory diseases, obesity, limp dick, spider veins, and being an overall unhealthy, smelly, fat bag of animal lard.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/
bluesky-web.com/color.htm
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mundoestranho.abril.com.br/mundo-animal/21-animais-que-parecem-fofos-mas-tem-comportamentos-assustadores/&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a faggot

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Fuck your shitty thread.

Already am.

Inb4 the childish non-arguements and anger from morons who put garbage in their mouths without thinking.

Skinny omnivore here, scientists ruled widespread veganism as unsustainable.

Saving as copy pasta.

Too long; didn't read. Learn how to condense your thoughts, and when you do, reply and I'll read.

You mentally inept retard.

Spotted the fatty.

this

>Skinny omnivore here

While you may be skinny, you arteries are clogged. You're dying on the inside. And eventually you will require some medication to stay well thanks to your bad dietary decisions.

>fat
Has almost nothing to do with not eating meat. If you lose weight when you go vegan, eat more food you tit.
>arterial clogged
Again, has nothing to do with meat, just happens that fast food burgers are a lot more popular than prime rib, or a good steak.
>pimpled face
Been proven many, many times that the only way that food affects your acne is if you rub greasy food on your face.
>bitch tit
That's just an insult
>stinky body odour
Shower more you dumbass. Has nothing to do with food.
>limp dick
No clue about this, but my dick still works fine so what does that prove...

Do I get 50 bucks if I become a vegan?

>unsustainable
Nice non use of citation dumbass.

why should i make a change to something that has been working for all of all of human history? we're all going to die anyway, why cant i enjoy my time with good meat?

What I don't get is if it's for purely health benefits why even call yourself vegan? I'm genuinely asking, like if you aren't against the slaughter of animals and only eat in such a way to promote good health, are you saying you would never ever ingest the smallest amount of chicken or fish for example ever again?

I'm pretty uneducated on the whole matter to be totally honest; I could see myself at one point following a vegan diet but I don't see why I would 100% neglect meat even just as a rare treat.

>Has almost nothing to do with not eating meat.

Wrong.

>pic related

Only vegans can maintain an ideal BMI all year around with little to no exercise. Try again.

>Again, has nothing to do with meat, just happens that fast food burgers are a lot more popular than prime rib, or a good steak.

Again, wrong.

Main risk factor for heart disease: high cholesterol. Only dietary source: animal-based foods.

#REKT

Enjoy your heart disease and limp dick, fat ass. Bet your body odor reeks due to all that meat you eat. Stinky balls and cum, lol.

>Been proven many, many times that the only way that food affects your acne is if you rub greasy food on your face.

Wrong. Animal based foods, especially cow tit dairy (which is only intended for calves), causes acne.

>Shower more you dumbass. Has nothing to do with food.

Mask it all you want with showers and deodorant. Stinky.

>No clue about this, but my dick still works fine so what does that prove...

Like most men eating meat, dairy, and eggs, you'll have a limp dick by your 40s to 50s.

Lay off the meat, son. Your vessels are so clogged it's starving your pea size brain of oxygen, making you more stupid than you already are.

KEK

#REKT

I win; you lose.

Vegans: 10

Fat meat eaters: -3

I would eat you if you were seasoned properly. Fuck off.

My arteries can't be clogged because I have a low cholesterol diet and walk everywhere, and you still can't beat the fact that global veganism is not sustainable.

Nope, but you'll save a lot of money by not going to the hospital and being on a lot of medications like most meat heads.

>we're all going to die anyway,

That's what they all say, until you have a box of medications you take daily, perpetual hospital trips, surgeries, etc. Yeah, we will all die, but some of us prefer to be healthy until that point as opposed to suffering 2 to 3 decades before death. Dumb ass.

Unoriginal, regurgitated response. Proves your IQ is very, very low. Typical meat head.

Youre preaching to the wrong choir retard.

>I have a low cholesterol die

Bull shit. The only way to have low cholesterol is to be plant-based. Period. And while exercise helps, it won't provide you with the low cholesterol a vegan has.

#REKT

I win; you lose.

Next.

i mean, if you're gonna die and we end up in the same pit after all we go through, why change everything? enjoy life, dont suffer and eat bland quinoa/kale every day

OP here. I do it for better health, lower weight, and overall better looks and physical performance. Not contributing to factory farming is just an added benefit.

Assumed it was common knowledge to people who practice or have concerns about veganism, but I'll go ahead and source. pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/

Just going by your own image proves humans aren't suppose to be pure plant eaters.

The second to last proves it all. The true herbivores is the only one who can digest cellulose. Shouldn't we be able to do this if we were "meant" to eat only plants?

Fuck you faggots are annoying.

Cellulose: an insoluble substance that is the main constituent of plant cell walls and of vegetable fibers such as cotton. It is a polysaccharide consisting of chains of glucose monomers.

>I would eat you if you were seasoned properly.

Put your choice of seasoning on my cock and ass and eat it, gay boy.

>Fuck off.

I'll fuck off, right in your mouth.

OP just thinks hes a god because he eats disgusting grasses and it still didnt get him pussy like he thought. Thats why hes ranting and raving about how meat makes your dick stop working.

OP it takes at most 30 to 40 years to be effected from daily meat intake. Thats plenty of time to live life. When you start getting sick. Kurt Cobain it. Shotgun in the mouth with your toe on the trigger.

How're them b12 and iron supplements treating you?

What? Can't get healthy amounts from tofu?

Your bones and muscles are weaker than chicken bones, faggot.

>what is fish
>what is white meat
Do you even know how to diet or did you just come here to yell at people?

Quit being such an evangelical vegan pussy.

Hhaha

i mean, im not trying to fight with OP's belief. I've always wanted a health reason to become a vegan or vegetarian. There's just not one good reason.

This bait is weak but it raises a question.
Why are vegans so hostile? Particularly on this subject?

Wow someone is mad. Maybe if you ate something that tasted good, you'd be a more pleasant person.

You didn't even answer my question, if tl;dr is your go-to mindset to anything that isn't blind acceptance or something you can angrily debunk, how do you even aim to sway people to your side?

Unless of course you're just a really shitty troll in which case it all makes sense.

There is no health reason. Vegans are like flat earthers or anti vacc people. They throw you all this shit fluffed up to sound nice. Then when you question it. They lose their shit and throw their claws out.

>Just going by your own image proves humans aren't suppose to be pure plant eaters.

Why then do humans, unlike true carnivores and omnivores, get heart disease from dietary cholesterol, which only comes from animals? That alone proves me right, and proves you to be wrong.

Gay boy.

>The true herbivores is the only one who can digest cellulose.

Humans are herbivores, ya tard. Like a lot of our primate cousins, we are furgivores with the added ability to consume starches.

You'll never find a vegan living on nothing but greens... you'd die or be very, very sick and skinny.

Fag.

>OP just thinks hes a god

I am.

>How're them b12

Natural bacteria that was destroyed thanks to pollution. Even meat heads and animals are deficient, which is why the meat you eat has been supplemented with it.

Don't need iron; iron levels are just fine.

Fag.

Because meat is good you fucking virgin

Then why have humans evoved to be the sole persistence hunter on the planet?

Why are we the apex predator?

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.
Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.

>ITT one single vegan proceeds to ad hominem the fuck out of everybody

Hey, guess what, at least I don't concern myself with dietary habits of others.

This has to be a copypasta

>ad hominem

Is that the only fallacy you know? And sometimes ad hominems are warranted, including in this case. Besides, insults wasn't my only rebuttal.

Fag.

OP here.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE AND WHAT HAPPENS. I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT NECK.

Typical vegan. It seems as tho 50% of Vegans become vegan just to brag about it. Just eat what you want and shut the fuck up about it. The second someone decides to go vegan, they get up on their soap box about it. There are Vegans that die of health issues early, there are meat eaters that live to be 100. It's all a crap shoot. Again, eat what you what and keeps your useless opinions about other people's eating habits to yourself and your other preachy vegan cohorts. Simple.

Shut the fuck up already, tofu. No body gives a shit about your grass diet.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Vegan fag

Your rebuttals are all based on tumblr science.

We were omnivores since our gerbil days, moron.

/thread

op is rekting you dumb meat eaters.

NO PLEASE NOT MY THROAT NECK

lmfao fucking OP is a retarded cuck

>There are Vegans that die of health issues early, there are meat eaters that live to be 100. It's all a crap shoot.

>being this stupid and ignorant
>in 2017

Then why have we been the global apex predator since our inception?

Cows don't hunt for shits and giggles last time I checked.
>also that frugivore is also a cannibalistic sadist of a creature

Best in thread.

Fuck off vegan shills.
Red makes humans hungry.

bluesky-web.com/color.htm
"We know through many scientific tests that red causes us to feel hungry"

>B-but muh tormatoes! muh epulz!
Those crops aren't even native to where humans originated from.

That's not a justification to eat meat, eggs, and dairy from another animal's tit, you moron, and it doesn't prove that's it's healthy for you.

>implying I give a shit what other people eat
>implying I care of meat kills me faster

Guess what. Everything enjoyable eventually kills you.

>2017
>Going against your nature:
>>Switching sex is OK
>>Prefering to eat meat instead of ve-gay-tables is worse than terrorism

Can we just invent a time machine and go back to the 80's? Those were good times to live.

>also that frugivore is also a cannibalistic sadist of a creature

Only when chimps kill a rival tribe, do they commit cannibalism. And it's rare. Chimps, one of our closest cousins, consumes 99% fruit and vegetation. And when fruit is scarce, they will consume ants to get by.

Um, yes it is. Eggs have more proteins and nutrients than that whole oak tree you need for breakfast to function.

>Can we just invent a time machine and go back to the 80's? Those were good times to live.

In other words, reverse time so you can be more ignorant than you are now. Stay intentionally ignorant.

Modern humans have been on earth for about 200,000 years, if meat ripped our internal organs apart like you say it does I think we would have figure it out by now, fag

Dogma is a powerful thing my dude, /pure/ veganism is hard to maintain when the majority of complex, interesting dishes enjoyed worldwide contain animal product to some degree. Ever see how fucking Vegans try to lure you in with some "vegan alternative" to everything? Pizza being the most infamous example. I flirted with veganism because so many of my friends started to switch over because we watch a lot of fitness stuff on youtube (not a /fit/izen). I hated it, I tried to stick to it for a month and gave up after 3 weeks, I felt like shit and could not concentrate, though I'll admit that's part of the adjustment.

TL;DR fuck you vegans your pizza sucks and your ice cream is worse

anecdotes and no proper studies

wow meat tards only get stronger

>vegan shill
meanwhile getting diseases from eating shit the meat industry pays the teachers to teach you in school

remember the food pyramid? yeah, that's paid by the animal product industry so you can keep eating that garbage

eventually you'll be on some kind of pills for something diet related (look up the top 5 killers in america)

and you'll be dropping big bucks to those corporations

gtfo meat industry shill, stop eating your blue pill feelings food and get out of there before it's too late

OP out.

I win; you all lose.

Vegans: 100/100

Clogged limp dick meat heads: -45/100

/thread

Read the rest of my post you fucking strawman pussy.

Except they fashion spears and eat monkeys and rodents on a daily basis.

And that was only recently discovered.

I'LL EAT YOUR FLESH VEGAN-SAN!

>lumping veganism in the same basket even though it is NOT a LEFT/RIGHT issue

if you're worried so much about your own manliness that you have to pay for little animals to get abused so you can eat their corpses you've got some strong insecurities

might I mention animal product consumption increases risk of testicular cancer AND erectile dysfunction

>eat monkeys and rodents on a daily basis.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying I eat storebought.

I have a butcher, dude. My meat is young and killed the day I cook it.

>this hippie asshole smokes weed everyday
>I'm the ignorant

Half of your brain has already been destroyed by hemp.

Apart from all the other arguements based in theory and not fact, are you saying you don't shower because you're vegan and you think you just smell better, and go around calling other people "stinky" like a fucking retard?

And addressing what little proof you do have, "body mass" has nothing to do with fat. For all you know it's all muscle heads that the surveyors picked out to tip the scales in vegan's favour, because with all the other shit vegan's spread, it's a guarantee that artificially changing the results of a survey is one of those ways.

>ancestors tho

this is not an argument

if you want to do things based on our ancestors and roots you should be okay with rape since that's how procreation went down and various other nonsensical things we did as prehistoric men

Nice argument. I know you're dumb, but at least try.

>"body mass" has nothing to do with fat.

Stopped reading right there. Say no more. Everything you say henceforth is invalid.

Hey man apples don't have ribcages :(

stupidest shit i've read all day......

a tribal muslim:

for every woman you don't rape, I will rape three!

epic ethical failure

either psychopathic or just oblivious

Fucking google it. When you observe chimpanzees, you realize how scarily fuckinh close they are to matching our perversion

You're actually retarded. "Body mass doesn't state anywhere that it means fat. If the graph said "body fat" instead maybe I'd pay attention to your shit arguements a bit more. As it stands, you have said nothing to counteract my reasoning of "surveying muscle heads for their biased survey"

Ad absurdum

You do realize that chimps wage wars, rape, steal, torture and kill for fun?

>OP claims "victory"
>OP leaves many viable arguements unanswered because MUH EGO
>OP /threads himself

Proof right there, veganism leads to partial blindness, self bias, and egotistical and narcissistic behaviour

Eat your meat, kids.

and assuming this is true, what conclusion has this brought us?

We are not chimps, and we should not look at them to justify our ethical/logical actions.

Not that guy, but
Danth's law
Proof by assertion
Incomplete comparison
Unsound argument
And passing off falsehoods as truths then using one pf the above to defend yourself

Except we are only 1% removed from them.

This does not entail moral purity or sudden dietary changes. We are an animal.

Don't worry. All these weedhead hippies believe is humans are the only animals aggressive by nature.

Example:

ANIMAL - Otter ( Enhydra lutris )

To get food in the winter, males abduct pups of their own species and only release them in exchange for all the food hunted by the mothers. Another cruel habit is raping baby seals as a form of sexual exercise. The otters even kill the drowned victim and continue the abuse for up to a week, with the body already decomposing.

Just read this article (translated to english) from Mundo Estranho magazine (Strange World). Probably the weedheads will say the article was bought by corporations and it's completely bullshit. Because animals are always innocent saints.

Article URL:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mundoestranho.abril.com.br/mundo-animal/21-animais-que-parecem-fofos-mas-tem-comportamentos-assustadores/&edit-text=

Moral of the story:

>Nature is cruel and does not cater to hurt feelings

I'm not OP, but you cannot justify eating such unhealthy foods that cause detriment to the wellbeing of animals and even bigger detriment to us
>animal products are good kids, do not wonder why you suffer from

ACNE
VARIOUS CANCERS
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
OSTEOPOROSIS
ALZHEIMERS
HEART DISEASE
DIABETES
and more!

>Why has the human lifespan skyrocketed in the last century and reached its biological ceiling?

We'll f we're going by that comparison, (different person by the way) than not only are we actually 4% off from being genetically identical to chimps, but we're only 10% off of a domestic house cat. Do you want to shit in a box and eat your own shit? Didn't think so.

>2017
>still a faggot

get good OP

>all these weedhead hippies
imagine applying this ad hom on vegans, especially when the characters are quite diverse. The only thing that can be surely pinpointed is that the political leanings are majority liberal, but there are conservative vegans as well. It is NOT a LEFT/RIGHT issue.

>muh dizeez
All of which exist in all sorts of animalz regardless of their dietary habits

>47
>eating meat my whole life
>avoided fast food as much as possible
>basically the only meat I eat is fresh caught fish, whatever high quality steak I can find, and chicken
>only thing on this list I've ever suffered from is acne when I was a teenager. Everyone has acne as a teenager.

Because a vegan faggot spraypainted my leather jacket in high school while screaming murderer.

I kicked the shit out of him.