/nba/

/nba/ general
>canadian excuses edition
>RAPTORS LGTSS EDITION HAHAHA

>dedicating an edition to my rapties
thanks

So the league is penalizing players and teams for the errors of the timekeeper now. What kind of president is this. Home timekeepers should always do this in close games now to help their team win.

>when you know you stole the win and you running your ass off the court

We outchea

AHAH based collison, poor mans rondo

OUTCHEA

just lost 2500 $$ because of that call.

thanks obama

greetings fake chicgoat surprised you ain't given up yet

$2,500 Canadian? So like $17.27 US?

leave me alone

If that LeBron or curry not only do they not even bother looking at a replay but they reward them an and 1

post proof, black out personal info

wtf does donald trump being president have to do with anything?

chill shawtie
$17.50

Another error by the officials. When Cousins rebounded Lowry's missed FT, 27.3 on clock. 24 second violation leaves 3.3 secs left, not 2.4.

PUSSY TEXTS

i knew the real chickengoat and let me tell buddy you are no chickengoat. no even close

I too, browse reddit.

no paper trail...i just owe this man who collects bets from lots of people

I'm really depress nba......the isolation is too much think I'm gonna end it....thanks for being my only tru friends nba..

LITERALLY SCANNING THE GAME FOR ERRORS AHAHAHAH

WHAT YOU GOING TO DO?? WRITE AN ANGRY LETTER TO SILVER?

t. having no counter-argument

>last 30 seconds

I'm sure this (You) will get you through your Monday, user.

A L is a L

Get fucked

yes
Dear Silver

>westshook
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btfo
t
f
o

jahlil beats yell at me

Look man I'm sorry you've only had like 3 total seasons of your team being relevant enough for clock issues to matter (no one cares that the clock was off when you're losing by 27) but this shit happens all the time in the nba.

hell the officials even being able to look at instant replay is a relatively new thing.

This situation has never happened faggot I've been watching since 99.

If you actually had been watching since 99 youd know that officials weren't allowed to check instant replay for shots at the buzzer until 2002

Dear Silver

y u cheet, it no fair wtf.

Replays in the final 2 minutes of games has been going on for a few years now. You salty Canadians need to get over this. The correct call was made - Boogie touched the ball.

westbrick hehe

Yeah so as I said it's never happened. Refs always checked to make sure the player got it off in time but never waved it off cause off some faggot timekeepers error

It was still only a 0.3 delay and he got it off with 0.5

lakers lose
raptors lose
thunder lose

THE VILLIANS WON

based lmao brazil is my favorite poster

guys hehehehhehe

westbrick

>correct call was made
>27.2 - 24 = 2.4

Righto.

Sure man, no timekeeper errors have ever happened during a throwaway November game in the history of the nba.

thanks bro

>they're still talking about it

that's a wewkobe, we might be hearing about this until the all star break. literally every Canadian is going to be watching the clock/ listening to calls like a fat kid stares at a cake.

Yes, and? Doesn't mean it's not bullshit. Ross is going by the clock in front of him and has no idea that the clock operator fucked up. Spin it however you want, but no player in the league is a mind-reader.

any high quality basketball player keeps a clock in the head, the fact Ross doesn't do this hints to me he's not a nba caliber player

This wouldn't even be an issue if they just redid the play desu

im ok with the Lebron refball but this is too fucking much im done

Cuz got the tip right in front of him and made the ball change directions on the in bounds pass.

hi food4lyfe

>Brandon Ingram
>2 points
Remember when laker fans said he would average 14 ppg ahahahhahaha

Nothing will stop the uprising. Not even tonight.

Carroll with 17 points. It begins.

>you told me he would be dropped
why did u lie to me

>Curry getting a foul call on a 3 point shot
kek

It's gonna happen bro. Just believe.

PG is out next game too...

i feel bad for patterson desu

he tries really hard but hes just dumb, very low baskeball iq. Sad!

>Anonymous 11/21/16(Mon)01:05:28 No.72665959▶
>
>>Curry getting a foul call on a 3 point shot
>kek

what? Curry is a refbabby, this is pretty much a fact to anyone who isn't a blind GSW bandwagoner

>i'm gonna save my money
>no comment

Curry doesn't get anywhere near the amount of calls he should get for a player of his status. He's regularly not given the space to land that shooters should be

what? Lebron is a refbabby, this is pretty much a fact to anyone who isn't a blind Cavs bandwagoner

>Just believe.
Canada told me to believe so i did. lose weight and believe fat fucks

>@TimBontemps
>On end of Kings game: ref Mike Callahan told me, serving as pool reporter, replay center determined 2.5 seconds elapsed. Clock was at 2.4.

Ball was clearly out of Ross's hands at 0.2.

are you also the kyrie fat fuck guy? you're a lakeys fan?

no just copying the meme, im a lakers fan

never in my life did i think that demarcus cousins playing DEFENSE of all things would such delicious canadian tears

if i bet on toronto and lose $50 cause of this shitty call, and the NBA decides to overturn it and redo the play in overtime and somehow the raptors win, can I call vegas to get my money back?

just wondering who I can call and complain to to get my lost betting money overturned

No you call casey and call him a FAGGOT for not using more based powell

w-we actually won a game

no you didnt FUCK OFF

This rigged shit is the last straw. I'm done with this shit. I'm ending it tonight and just eating expired Cheese Whiz....

Goodbye bros....See you tomorrow...

>eating go wizs expired cum
>posting about a guy who hasnt been here in years
>yfw he's still here

Wheres TT Muscle?

I hate that faggot anyway

But how can you blame the players and hand them the L because of some lazy timekeeper?? It doesn't make sense. They just assume he would do the same thing if they were less time. How do they he doesn't get fouled or an and 1? It's a ridiculous statement to make. At least just redo it with the same time and not just take it upon yourself to call the outcome

It was Clips on one of his many gimmicks

stop posting that out of date shit, raptors were respectable last year, no one was stopping god mode lebron

say my name /nba/

diversity hire

Kobe and some black guy

kek based nav correcting the record
saved

harry i see you

>that qt on the left

i must go to toronto

sleep tite kobr

>ywn suck kobe's toes
feels spiderman

thats what i picture gowiz looks like every time he posts

ima sleep well knowing that we started 7-6 last year and it was our best season while the kings are still 5-9, haven't made the playoffs in 11 years and still complain about something that happened 12 years ago

feels good man

last two digits is how many the raps win this seezon

turn those digits around and you get how many the warriors win

Holy shit the Raptors got screwed

>2666170
>2665942
>stop posting that out of date shit,
raptors were respectable last year, no one was stopping god mode lebron

Thank you, REAL Chicagoat. You are my greatest ally.

how do u know its the real one

kek imagine being ross
>release tough shot with half a second to go
>ball comfortably in the air as the buzzer goes
>some fuccboi refs say no good because of a (((malfunction))) even though boogie touching the ball killed off like 0.3 seconds

Just saw the highlights. Couldn't believe that bullshit

Nice fanfiction, just face it the raptors took an L. You the type of nigga to have a fursona lmao. Go back to the gold shire inn this is real life where the raptors lost.

add to that they already timescammed the rapz and there shouldve been over 3 seconds left. really makes you think

why didnt god bless me with durants height? i'd take being a beta with it too just to have that build

Hi Silver! Keep up your jew tricks and i'll go fourth reich on your ass.

damn...u shut this discussion down..it went silent you got em shook

What's your address?

guys...i'm fucking shook...ever since that user told me to take it to the goldshire inn i subrscribed to WoW and cant stop roleplaying as a female Draenei...