Where did all the funny people go that enjoyed joking around? It's as though this place has died

Where did all the funny people go that enjoyed joking around? It's as though this place has died.

they keep deleting my threads because nobody replies.

It's still here, there was literally a fucking amazing thread earlier today where we trolled a Mormon chat board. Stop being a whiny bitch OP there is still good in this place

i was not OP but point taken

Nah, this place is in the diarrhea dumps at the moment. It just doesn't feel fun for some reason. Where is the trolling?

Too many people lost 50 bucks

All the fags have ruined Sup Forums

We trolled a group of Mormons like 5 hours ago

It's bullshit bot threads like this that helped ruin this place:

Moot sold out to Gook Moot.

And this:

I'm still here m8, it's cool.

oldfags grew up, newfags moved in.

You outgrew them

too many super serious teens and kids keep coming

If an oldfag got too old for Sup Forums, then he was never truly an oldfag to begin with.

who cares about what happened to Sup Forums? what we need to worry about it what happened to Brad's wife!

this site is still alive you newfag

I'm still here. I lurk now because nobody cool posts anymore.

its funny cuz i been here for 6 years and we get this thread all the time. clearly everyone thinks the new people are lame. at one time we too were lame

Judging by this post, you still are.

got you lmao fuckin newfags are too easy 3 easy

>I was just pretending to be retarded XD

>eccks dee hur hur hur i'm only pretending to be autistic

>ohh hee hee im clever by calling someone autistic.

do you get pleasure out of calling that shit out? come up with some original insult. everyone idiots uses "heehee autism". have some pride fucking sick twat

>everyone idiots uses "heehee autism"
you must be another newfag, huh?

I don't believe you that you have been here for six years. You're lying to us. :^)

youre showing how new your stripes are lolo

We went to /new/ and then when that got deleted most left for good
Now fuck off and cry more faggot

Everyone jumped ship and went to the new "hangout spot"
If you don't know, you probably weren't here when moot left.
Good luck finding is now. Newfags.

compounded stress cause whether or not you like Trump/european analogues the whole world feels the division, Sup Forums included

for fucks sake it feels like morale at work, school, hanging with friends just fucking died

4chans Sup Forums I believe is an accurate representation of the worlds current state of mind.

Depressed
Negative
Stoic
Stale
Skeptical

An almost pure reflection of current economic state.
Which is dreary as shit and filled with too much free thought and its product.

you think a thread that links to a rabb.it chat room is a bot? That hard to imagine some people like black dicks? really?

This is true. Sup Forums has objectively gotten worse though imo. Like loose moderation made Sup Forums unique but now its heavily moderated. Most of what used to be "win" imo would now be quickly deleted..

The owners cut a deal with the FBI to allow them to monitor everything that goes on here. True fact.

They were replaced by belligerent school kids.

Tell us a joke.

New means of keks

Pls tell me