Born in 97

>born in 97
>enter 20's
>reflect on my teen years and high school years
>compare it to people who experienced it before the 00's
>realise how i missed out on maybe the last period to make connections with people before the turned in to similar robots
>realise how actually fucked people are after experiencing growing up in an environment like today
>come to conclusion that progression like 100 years ago doesn't happen at the same speed now as before
>we are stuck with people not knowing whether to be happy or sad they live in this time.
I know there are benefits to every time, as well as the negative, just looking at the aspects how we were as people back then and now.
Anyway, whats bothering you tonight Sup Forums?

Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off? And how does he get back in?
This bothers me every night

they stay open to let out the smell of people that builds up over the day

The driver closes the door through the driver side window

The fact that hundreds of thousands of children are dying of malaria in Africa, no one gives a shit about your whiny faggot problems OP

Quads confirms OP is a whiny fag who should kill himself

the problem is still in the people, as stated before, only this aspect never changes, not giving a shit about something that you cant see irl, only on a screen, then its "not real"

you absolute faggot. you blocked me from being emilaed 1000 dollars you nigger cunt

>quads
>trips
>dubs
>in a single thread
>nobody cares because muh feels
fucking kill yourselves

What's that supposed to mean
What is saying is that there is suffering in poverty across the world 1000x worse than what OP is facing he should stop whining about how bad his life is

Shut the fuck up. You just turned twenty you dipshit. You're not suddenly wiser than you were a couple months ago. You're still a whiny little bitch who thinks he's stumbled onto something profound. You haven't. You're just as much of a piece of shit as you were before. Only now your cake had one more candle.

Lul rekt

Born in 95, similar line of thinking. It's part of what leads me to suicidal thoughts and behavior. I live in the midwest and everyone seems to have that inkling of awareness of the situation we are in, but everyone continues consuming and working at shit jobs for shit wages. Listening to shit music, watching shit television, going to the shit supermarket, watching their shit superhero movies, eating their shit food according to the shit diets they see on the shitty sites they browse....

I listen to a lot of lectures/talks and have done more reading recently, but none if it helps shed anymore light on the situation. I think we are truly fucked.

Speaking of pieces of shit

'I think u should go back to florida'
I think u r a whore uhh duhh
'I think u should go back home'
I think i will write ur tome
So i start my line
You were doing fine
But then you go and lie
My o my o my
You want to go and walk?
U want to find some cock
16 looks just right?
Afternoon delight
My mother was a whore
I dont love her anymore
You still love yours
Youre deep inside her 'purse'
You want to spank your kid
It gives you a hard clit
You think that makes me happy?
Go take a fucking nappy
Bet you still think im gay
I dont know what to say
I hope that all men die
I really hope all men die
Women are saved for torture
Torture them as slow as a tortoise
God it makes me smile
Ill torture you for more than a while
Ill torture you all sunday and have a fun day. Next one is your kid, a whore and a pig.
Shes a pretty girl,ill give her head a whirl
Throw her to her death, til shes out of breath
Id like to throw her shade
Just because shes gay
I dont agree with you
Youre a dead dead jew
Kill whores. Selah
I am Papa
And now youre not ready to marry
Youre a whore and so youve been embarassed
This is your own doing
Ill be doing the sueing
Too bad im not a money whore
Pedophiles make all the purse
I guess thats why im so pretty
More beautiful than a child, thats me!
Even when im old
Cause i always do what im told ;)
Perfect submissive bitch
Come and scratch my itch

93 born here. I also feel this, and it will be talked about a lot more when we are all 40 and get PTSD over this stupid bullshit.
Kind of reminds me of an episode of Black mirror.

That none of what any of us will do or have done will matter when the sun goes supernova. All that wI'll event fully be left of us it a couple of radios waves in space sent out years ago

Born in 91 and can see what you're talking about. However I think you're looking at things all wrong. If everyone around you wants to float through life like a piece of shit let them. Take responsibility for your own life, no reason you can't be happy, no reason you can't find some like minded girl to be with or at the very least a good friend. There are too many people out there not too.

The sun won't go super nova. It will grow in size and consume us.

Although I work and pay rent, I still live with my parents and it kills me watching them walking around so blindly. They've been depressed for a long time and I wish I could provide them a comfy lifestyle in which they are able to rest on their laurels after sacrificing so much time and oppurtunity to raise my siblings and I. But I don't think that's a possibility anymore with how crippling the thought of how useless we are in today's world, it just gets to meta I guess.

One day we will transcend our fleshy vessels and mind and matter will become one. The human animal will no longer be needed as the tools we have developed would then be able to function far better than us and have the capability for inifinite conciousness and life given the right circumstances. The human race will be kept on earth to live an even more meaningless and pitiful existence.

I think about this shit constantly and am always trying to form new scenarios or reasons to continue to live.

Everyone else just tells me they "totally get it" and continue to ramble on in misunderstandings of my perception, or they just seem completely ignorant and unwilling to learn more about the world around them.

i know, i turrned 20 last week

You're one of the people that say they "toally get it". What meaning do you find in those things user? I guess I could continue my progeny and impregnate a bunch of women to truly satisfy my animalistic needs but where does that ultimately land me and society? How am I really makjng anything better? I'm all for self-improvement but to assume someone can just "be happy" by forcing the ignorance of what is currently happening seems counter-intuitive and unlikely to happen.

Humanity is, at present, able to leave confines of the planet. I believe that before humanity is extinguished from Earth it will reach out into the stars and find new homes among them.

The world is cold and uncaring, we all die alone