I wish I had a person to take apart, God nothing turns me on more than the intimate torture of another person...

I wish I had a person to take apart, God nothing turns me on more than the intimate torture of another person. Anyone else feel like this

Yeah. Every try it with small animals?

Your probably thinking I'm crazy, but I'm being honest, physical pain is truly the way that I can show my love to other people

God my spine feels tingly, when I think of stuff like this, it's better than an orgasm, it's like someone is slowly petting me from inside

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you OP

You only think there's something wrong with me, because there's something wrong with your own self

kinda. I'm more into psychological rather than physical torture, but enjoy inflicting some pain too.

im interested. Can you explain more about this "intimate torture of another person"

sweet mother of god

No, you've misunderstood me, to me this is more like a form of selfless beautiful love

...i want to believe this is a troll.
But it is /b, so you never know

nah u fukt up

oh, I only do it with people I care about.
>intentionally inflicting physical and psychological damage is part of a healthy and happy relationship

Holy shit this is possibly the best bait thread I've seen on this site

The idea of giving your body to someone, to enjoy pain, whether given or taken, is just a very beautiful thought to me, unlike sex where it's dirty and selfish and only stimulating for a bit, torture can be much more intense and sweet, you don't worry about getting yourself off, you only enjoy the emotions of your partner

Dexter, dat u?

Why do you think this is bait? Because I think differently? Because I'm capable of a love that you will never enjoy?

I've seen a few episodes of Dexter and I don't like him, I don't see anything in that character, honestly it's kinda offensive

Hahahahahahaha is this b8????

How would you do it fool?

I feel like playing devils advocate.
>user

I'm going to get some pizza, but it's unfortunate no one shares my views, truly it's saddening

I get the same feeling as I stalk a person in an alleyway. Then I come up from behind and overpower the person. Then I start jerking him off as he is helplessly in a state of semi-comatose. As I steal his body fluid from his body, I feel a sense of satisfaction like I've stolen something personal from him.

No homo.

Hey fucker im asking questions. Answer my shit.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Dexter is much to violent for me, he does acts through anger, while if I had the resources and the ability to get away with it, I'd be much more humane and gentle

Fuck off edgelord

Summer is here. Global warming is real.

Is this you? I'll guess I'll stay on, ask me questions if you really want, getting pizza doesn't mean I can't use Sup Forums on my phone

>humane
>gentle
>torture

It's spring in America, or are you saying I'm new? And of course I believe in Global Warming, I'm a Biology student

>Implying
>Sage

Did I say something wrong? Id put enough anesthesia in my partner, so theyd barely feel me as I take them apart and play with their insides, the last thing I want to do is being unnecessary pain

You made no point, please be more open next time

This is either the saddest 14 year old I've ever seen or a hilarious troll

Great now I smell like adrenaline, I wonder if they'll notice when I pick my order up

It's summer, cuck.

I'm 21 and you're very annoying, oh well when money from my Marine Biology degree starts coming in, I can finally start on this

Ah, now I understand, you live on the southern hemisphere, now I see why you can't understand me. How unfortunate

Nope!

I'm not sorry, you guys only think I'm weird because you are all weird

OP will you punch me during sex?
Just ride my dick on top while wearing thigh highs and rock me in the face

Sorry, I'm not a homosexual, you can probably find someone who is gay and has my way of thinking though