Am i the only one that actually likes eating the entire banana and orange? I usually dont even botger peeling them...

Am i the only one that actually likes eating the entire banana and orange? I usually dont even botger peeling them. I thought everyone did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunflowernsa.com/all-about/faq/
webmd.com/cancer/tc/gastrointestinal-complications-pdq-supportive-care---patient-information-nci-fecal-impaction
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000230.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shit will tear your stomach up, so go ahead.

Even I peal bananas.

Idk if you guys have tried it. It tastes great

That banana is already browning at the edges where you bit in. You only took one bite. Nice try though.

Why?

fuck off

I took a bite of both and took a pic because someone the day before said i was supposed to peel them.

Tastes amazing.

savage

Even I peal bananas.

An Im assuming you didn't wash either. You know what the Mexicans who pick those fruits do? They wipe them on their ass holes . . . this is a fact.

u did a racial hehe

They must have some raw assholes by the end of the day

Truth. My cousin works in the fields and he's always telling me about the fucked up things they do to white peoples veggies. This is exactly why I don't eat veggies. 6 cans of tuna a day keeps the doctor away.

>peal
Time to die.

Ramen noodles are actually better for you.

Nice school lunch table you fucking child

>I thought everyone did this?
yeah, sure you did.

I eat the shells along with the sunflower seeds.

>am I the Only one?
>I thought Everyone did this

Weak

No Prote, we don't eat the peels.

On a related note...

I can't be the only one expects the sunflower seeds whole. Shell n all.

My niggah

my twin sisters do,makes me gag

I do this sometimes

That can fuck up your intestines from the sharp splinters.

Wow you're stupid. Do your research before spouting out facts.

That's why you chew the shit out of it

Still has splinters that could damage your intestinal tract.

My you sound confident, you must be right. Dumbass.

This person is trying to save you from bodily harm and your reaction is to call him a dumbass.
If you take a step back and re-read this interaction, right now, you'll realize you're literally the reason why every single human war in history has ever been fought.
You're the scum that ruins everything.

How about the national sunflower association, fucktard.
sunflowernsa.com/all-about/faq/
>Is there any harm in eating the sunflower seed shells or hulls?
"The hulls are primarily fiber. Eating a lot of the hulls could conceivably cause one to become impacted. If not chewed properly, the sharp pieces of shell could possibly puncture or attach to the linings of the esophagus or digestive tract. Medical literature confirms a number of cases in children where impaction has occurred due to eating sunflower shells."

>national sunflower association

I took a solid bite out of an orange today.
Shits fucking awful.

If not chewed properly

Wtf its great

>I thought everyone did this?
No you fucking didn't.

You aren't the old one bro i have only done this with bananas

Yeah, it's a food crop, just like wheat, barley and other grains, so it has its own farming and agricultural association for it.

Ya shiting splinters isn't fun

Easier than picking out the kernels though

Are you retarded or something?

Even if chewed properly, too much will impact you.
You know what that means?
They have to surgically open you up and scoop that shit out of your intestines or you die.
Painful.

Buy just the hulled seeds, they are roasted and salted just like the shelled ones.

This is a lie

>so you admit it's great fiber

Kek

See dumbass.

So is bark.

They do not need to cut you open, and it will not kill you, dumbass.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded?
webmd.com/cancer/tc/gastrointestinal-complications-pdq-supportive-care---patient-information-nci-fecal-impaction

who gives a fuck about sunflower seeds.
pumpkin seeds>sunflower seeds

stop taking the b8 user

Yeah, they just shove a finger in your ass and scoop it out.

The mass may have to be broken up by hand. This is called manual removal:

A provider will need to insert one or two fingers into the rectum and slowly break up the mass into smaller pieces so that it can come out.
This process must be done in small steps to avoid causing injury to the rectum.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000230.htm

So you like shitting flak?

At last a sensible post.

If you got them from a store the are covered in chemicals. That is why you do NOT eat the peel or strawberries.

op you are no faggotz but plebz

Anyone tried eating peanuts with the shell on? I do that sometimes. Not bad at all imo.

everybody has different amounts of the different types of taste buds in their mouths. maybe you don't have a lot of bitter taste buds. to me orange peel is way too bitter to eat.
what's inside is delicious. but not the peel.

Do doubt. I always peel my strawberries. My son got autism from eating a strawberry peel.

It depends on where the impaction is.
Higher up in the large or small intestines and not the rectum and it requires surgical removal.