I work at Target as a cart attendant and one time i found this guy at the very back of target behind some bushes on the...

I work at Target as a cart attendant and one time i found this guy at the very back of target behind some bushes on the sidewalk face down so i thought he was some homeless faggot passed out drunk so i snapped a pic for my snapchat story. I called my manager Eric over so he decided to call the cops. Neither of us wanted to get rabbies from some bum. When the paramedics show up they immediately take his pulse and it turns out the fucker was dead from a heart attack, and they said it happened recently, like he died 10 minutes before they got there. If i had taken action and gave him CPR i might have been actually able to save his life. But idgaf that nigga probably had aids

Proof faggot

Show us your butthole or go away, op. Gonna need a timestamp too.

if you live in a cuck state you could be sued by relatives of the deceased for not rendering aid in good faith.

Thats the snapchat story picture i saved. Theres not alot of other proof i can give you

what kind of fag speak is purse. Did he also have a handbag. What is this faggotry

That is why I am reporting this thread to the Redmond PD. With the information OP provided it should be quite easy to identify him. You LET a man die and only reported it after the fact. That's a felony.

Just Washington state

Please post more.

redress the balance, OP
KYS forthwith.

More what? Its all there thats the story

Bud. The police know. We called them. It was handled. This was 3 years ago. Lmao

holy moly

You did the right thing by not getting involved. Apathy is underrated.

oh ffs

Oh my

Why didn't you check his pockets for cash?

Also at the time i was 16 years old. Just thought id put that out there

kekkle

satan speaks

Skinny white people in jerseys dont have hard attacks nigger. Go fuck yourself

>hard attacks
>hard

No way in fuck the paramedics said "this guy's been dead 10 minutes". Bullshit. Your story is bullshit OP.

Source: I'm a nurse.

Bruv, i was a skinny white 16 year old

kek Redmond Washington ?

well then you'd be okay since cuck states won't prosecute a minor, that's more rootin' tootin' shootin' red states.

lol fuck that nigger

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

They didnt get up and exlaim it you nigger, my manager told me after the fact a week later that he had been very recently dead when the peramedics arrived and there was a "chance" i couldve done something

bullshit. Lying faggot. Try again.

Is that Redmond Washington? If so, I think I can vouch for OP's exact location.

What states are cuck sir? the way i can avoid them, fuck i hate liberals and sjw's.

Actually, youve convinced me. Im lying

Hahaha user looks like a fucking tard now.

Yeah i used to work at the target there in highschool

We all know you're lying, that's established. Now can you admit it with no sarcasm?

>Rate my ass Sup Forums

Butthole w/timestamp or Fuck off

Faggot

Same I can vouch too, I actually work there funny enough.

You believe him shut the fuck up you dirty little uneducated nurse lmao. A nurse what the fuck. So sad.

Did you work there 3 years ago?

>egotistical male nurse

I've worked there full time for the past 7 years. I remember you. I bet you remember me too if you think about it hard enough.

Hahaha lmao you remember the dead guy then?? I could probably remember you if i had something to go off.

lol actually not a felony.

Yeah idk what they were thinking. The police were involved in it all so its not like they didnt know.

If you try to give aid to somebody but you arent registered with actual first aid courses you can get sued lol, you did the right thing. Plus going to help him would 'endanger' your workspace at target.

Uh oh! Someone flunked out of nursing school! Don't worry faggot, you can still work in the cafeteria.