When Michigan Humane Society received a call about an injured dog on the cold streets of Detroit...

When Michigan Humane Society received a call about an injured dog on the cold streets of Detroit, they were shocked to see his condition when they arrived. Someone had cut off the dog’s nose and both of his ears.

The dog, who they named Baron, had been “brutally disfigured” and was malnourished -- his tail and hind legs were also injured.
Baron had to undergo two surgeries so he could breathe normally again. They were a success and despite all he's been through, the Humane Society reports that Baron is a sweet dog who loves people and after a long recovery road, will be up for adoption.

The person or people who did this to Baron haven’t been caught yet, even though the Michigan Humane Society is offering a $40,000 reward.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifedaily.com/vicious-teens-receive-75-fine-after-setting-an-innocent-dog-on-fire/
thedodo.com/dog-death-small-fine-1426939603.html
buzzfeed.com/jordanshalhoub/these-people-and-their-pets-met-with-a-pet-psychic-for-the-f?utm_term=.rwk8adnp82#.ugOXRv0MX3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor doggo :(

So ..... let's used our weaponry of autism to find the basterd and tell them to donate to money to something stupid

Fuck the motherfucking fucker(s) who did this. I hope somebody ties them up, wraps them in duct tape from head to toe, then wraps them in a layer of bacon, then covers them with honey, then puts them into a cave full of rabid rats and red ants. I'd love to watch them die like that.

they should jusf put the fucking thing down

>dog abuse
>Detroit

Guaranteed niggers. Guaranteed.

hey I'm pretty stupid, should donate the money to me

Yup.
Should get all the homeless pets out of Detroit, and then burn that shithole to the ground.

Someone should just put you down

We need to find the niggers first and set up a paypal so that you can grab your share then

I remember about 6 years ago I went to the Fox theater in downtown Detroit to see a concert. Went into an alley to have a joint before it started and saw 3 niggers curb stomping a dog that was clearly already dead.

>Nignogs are totally human!

>frequents a website that features CP, gore and more often than not animal abuse on a daily basis
>complaining about anyone being subhuman

yayy. good luck Sup Forums, may your weaponized autism find justice.

We mess with people not animals animals are innocent we love our kitty's and puppy's on b it's the people we know that need to be punished

10/10
Would adopt looks like the poor doogo is nice too.
Check eyes.
Dem feelz

so true

So how can we start do we have any foot solders in Detroit right now or nearby

This

>Viewing a website is equivalent to stomping on a dead animal corpse

You're completely fucking retarded.

jeeze for 40 grand you might as well turn yourself in

I'm about 120 miles north. And ive got work in 6 hours. It's pointless though, I'm sure it was some random niggers and they aren't going to bust out the CSI team for a dog.

Any ideas on how to begin?

>Call shelter and ask where dog was found
>Ask when it took place

What else?

How about we just cut off their nose and ears. Seems much simpler.

What is the fine for animal abuse?
Cruelty: Minimum fine of $400, maximum fine $5000, plus up to $400 surcharge for Animal Cruelty Prevention Fund. Aggravated Cruelty: Fine up to $100,000, imprisonment up to 18 months, 90 days mandatory. Cruelty: Fine up to $1000, imprisonment up to 1 year.

Yeah, worth it.

They live in Detroit. Nothing we could do would be a worse punishment.

the hacker Sup Forums managed to find a flag by looking at the shapes of clouds, they can find a doggo-beating gorilla

>>dog abuse
>>Detroit
>Guaranteed niggers. Guaranteed.
There can be no doubt, niggers are the cruelest of primates.

So every one on Sup Forums goes to every thread

I'm not sure you understand Sup Forums just yet. Keep trying.

If the nignog is dumb enough to brag one of his own mates will turn his ass in for $40,000. Simple fact is that most murders go unsolved in Detroit. As shitty as it is, nobody's gonna take the wrap for this.

Also add in the bill they give you when they let you out of prison

Ship 'em all:

Probably filmed it and posted it on FB.

Not sure how, but I think they're getting more stupid by the day.

yeah I'm sure the judge would give a guy 100 K for running some scissors over a dog

but in murrica , the edge lords are white cringe underages or manchilds

Is that sarcasm right? As in he would make it way more than 100k?

Think of something more cruel?

Well shit:
lifedaily.com/vicious-teens-receive-75-fine-after-setting-an-innocent-dog-on-fire/

thedodo.com/dog-death-small-fine-1426939603.html

Maybe since the dog is still alive?

not everyone is an animal loving faggot, the judge isn't going to give the maximum fine of 100 000 dollars to some nog, even if the charge could be proven

>well obviously young man, you did a number on this animal, ok that will be 1/10th of a million dollars to dissuade this crime no one really cares about from happening again

Ummm...we ARE talking about knuckle-dragging
demon apes, right?

>He's clearly never been to Detroit.

This

I think if the dindu gets caught and the judge pulls something like that, Sup Forums should go after the judge

Just by looking at Baron, you can see he has gone through incredible suffering,” said Pepper. “Anyone who is capable of doing something like this is capable of doing something like this to a person. This is a dangerous person. We have an obligation to do everything we can to find out who’s responsible.”

Come on b if we put in some man hours we can do this

this please

If the dude just claimed 40k I can see it happening.

Guys it was more then one nigger

Ramos said investigators suspect more than one person was involved because of the clean cuts of Baron’s injuries.

We just need to find a dumb nig that is willing to sell out his friends

undoubtedly

Fuck that skeletor looking motherfucker.

You're a fucking idiot.

I will kill them and make them eat their Dicks and shit their ducks out till they fuck off the shit

Link to Lord Kek's blessing

If I found the niggers that did this I would cut up there face deform every thing burn there black skin with a lighter cut into there nigger face but I would leave the ears so they can hear every time there new freak face makes a child cry

Easy there Bono. We know you won't.

Ummmm what was it

No you wouldn't. You can't even leave your mom's basement without getting winded faggot

Fuck I'm drunk can't paragraphs and pissed off

He blessed you too child. It's on it's way to MAGA....

that's going too far man, justice without mercy is cruelty

I'm really quite fit tho ....no comment about living with parents kek

Judge here.

If this case landed in my courtroom, I certainly would.

no these people deserve to be tortured until they die.

>I'm really quite fit

Are you fucking serious right now nigger? I bet you kiss girls on the mouth fagget

poor baby I hope he gets good care

Kissless Virgin .... that just looks bad on me

I'm extremely odd girls will not date me

you just gotta be yourself my man
good things 'come' to those who weight

You think we can get //sonyafitzpatrick to do something? Like let's email her

Or Ellen lance

literal who

Look we get in ahold of her she can't do it she is a fake she can we got vengeance for this dog buzzfeed.com/jordanshalhoub/these-people-and-their-pets-met-with-a-pet-psychic-for-the-f?utm_term=.rwk8adnp82#.ugOXRv0MX3

Pet psychics

What flag?

this is why you're not a judge, and your shitty personality doesnt belong on Sup Forums

you living under a rock?

>not having Sup Forums pass so you get Sup Forums newsletter emailed to you every morning

There's an extremely low chance we're going to find it. If the dog was left like this with no evidence, there is nearly no way we're going to find who did it, especially in Detroit.

He will not divide us that little transformer fag put up a flag when we messed with his other live cam

see
75 and 300 dollar fines for burning dogs to death, I think expecting a jump of up 99700 dollars for this case is both naive and retarded of you

Ok I'll find this dogs mulaters after some sleep I am on the verge of passing out see you tomorrow love love goodnight

Fucking sociopathic german/jewboy practicing his first mutilation on a poor animal. Wonderbread should be tossed off a cliff

is this really a thing, as in use a clairvoyant or whatever to get the dog to tell what their tormentor looked like?

that's fucken awesome if there's any legitimacy to that, probability some useless spic/nigger/hick anyway

Most likely a scam but it's worth a shot sending out a couple emails or letters to see if she will come out

how's anyone going to be able to tell if the dog has a cold now?

you hire a pet psychic to ask it..........

>trying this hard
weak b8 we all know it was niggers

Bait? Definitely some snowflake loner that takes his hate out on innocent creatures. Surprised he hasn't posted on Sup Forums yet bragging. It's obvious, but don't let it get t you bud, safe space and all

Being this lvl of animalcuck

I mean you can feed 4 Afro-American families for an entire year.

And then what ?, (you) are goint to torture the asshole ?

I have been checking sources and the detectives say it was most likely more then one person because of how clean on strait the cuts on the leg are

So ya group of niggers jumped the dog is my theory

this, especial in Detroit, Michigan of all places, theres a 99.9℅ chance that it was niggers

Not a loner detectives say probably more then one person most likeily a group

a gaggle of monkeys

Tfw live on the border of Detroit

Alright, for me when it's this twisted I always assume the weird white kid but to each their own. Maybe the weird fuck found a weird fuck friend and they bounced evil shit off each other till they had to get a real taste of it. It's just so deranged, fuck dude

you must be new here. we've never advocated animal cruelty and have actually tracked down people who do this before. no sane person would post here about that or do that. and niggers can't afford internet.

>summerfag

Once again
>Detroit

It was niggers. Deal with it.

typical, whether they target a human or an animal, niggers almond almost always seem to attack in groups

>nigger summer fag detected

they're too stupid to act alone

>also
kek, guess autocorrect activated the almonds

fuck posting from a phone, can't wait to get home, dumb autocorrect crap, goddamn

Dude don't be a child greentexting, this is over people cutting parts off a living animal and getting away with it. Animal mutilation is posted here daily, you not understanding that while insinuating the idea you've been here for any significant length of time projects your ignorance like fuckin headlights. Good thing this is an anonymous board you fucking retard

Ok GUYS let's stop insulting niggers and find them instead how shall we start

I believe pic related is appropriate for our campaign