Wife had an 18 year old hit on her today. He ended up giving her his number

Wife had an 18 year old hit on her today. He ended up giving her his number....

Don't know if I should be pissed off or turned on

Should get his eyes checked. Ugly old bitch.

You should call him, and lure him into your love dungeon. Then put objects in his rectum while your wife shops at Target.

You should murder your wife and then cut off her face and wear it. Invite 18 year old over and fuck him

She's hot.

You're lucky to have such a pretty blonde wife OP.
Congratulations on your happy perfect life.

get her to tease him via wardrobe choices now

Fuck man she's only 30

So have her txt dirty pics to him ?

Let me help you. If you are turned on you are a fucking cuck and have no business being married or even taking up a space with a woman who could otherwise go to a more deserving man who would actually go to lengths to retain what is his. Divorce her, split your dick and call yourself Caitlin. If you are pissed, good job. Text that little shit saying you'll meet him somewhere for coffee then lay down the fucking law when he arrives.

Holy shit, I can smell the insecurity on you through the internet.

Ouch

So saying let her decide?

>not wanting to have your wife have sex with other men is considered insecure
so, when does the bull come over to fuck your wife?

Is that really a bad thing?

fair ugly and old looking for a 30yo tbh

Yes, it is. Why do people suddenly think that cuckolding is ok? If you really loved your wife, you would not want her to be with other men.

If you want to see your wife with another man, then you are pathetic and your wife deserves better than you. There is nothing more revolting that someone who wants their wife to be with other men.

oops, that's meant for

this

I'd rather her have pleasure and know about it then have her cheat

If your a man, pissed off.

If your a bitch, turned on.

I'll come fuck your wife you little bitch. What state are you in?

if you can't pleasure your wife then you shouldn't be with her. If she really loves you, it wont matter that you're not the best at sex.

Pretty sad that you resort to shit like that just because you can't satisfy your wife.

Pa

She likes big dick. I can't give her that

Send me her number

[email protected]

If she wants big dick over you, then leave her. You're much less of a man if you let her be with other people. Find a woman that doesn't care that much about cock and more about who you are and your character.

[email protected]*

Kinda late been married for years

Sent

You better fucking use it you little bitch