Femanons of Sup Forums tell me your breast sizes

Femanons of Sup Forums tell me your breast sizes.

44B

32DD

G

¾

nine

small

34b

34D

34b

Love small breats

34A

fucking hot

32A

btw my boyfriend keeps complaining about them and saying they are way too small. they are just right imo

77F I'm fat af never seen a cock and reddit is down gunno kms

calm down moot

>77F
how fat, because, you sound hot.

Dont ill fuck you gud idgaf about it were u live?????n

Let's see em

Tiny tits=best tits.

End of story.

>girls
>Sup Forums

thats funny

Missouri. You wouldn't though. My raoed cousin said my uncle said I'm too fat to rape and my vagiba literally smells like car sushi and hansandwhiches

Samefag

10C

Your faggit mom is cucked niggerdly as we speak. My name is Shawn Hannessay, 114 Cook st, racine WI come fight me niggerliver libtard

77 means that's the circumference under her breast, she's a massive fatass dipshit

Eat some cheese curds and die in a grease fire, fatfuck americunt. As if I'd shag some planet sized eatbeast. Fuck off, niggerfaggot cucklord.

3edgy5me

Go vote for Trump again, nigger. Also fake address.

Pics? Naw for real. If you're going to kill yourself anyway who cares? Oh wait, you're probably some 15 year old cuck who hasn't seen a real human female nipple.

>Niggerliver
I'll have you know I'm not dead and decaying from over-use of hard drugs and 40 ounces, therefore I'm not a niggerliver. Faggot.

Why is it so hard to believe I'm really just a fat woman (age 22, college educated, becoming a teacher hopefully) who wants to save what remaining dignity they have? I'm doing my dissertation and you guys are a fucking field day.

as always Tits or GTFO!

42 F

But black don't crack fam. You want a niggerliver.

28F

Bull shit

54AA

i will in 2020 when he gets reelected shiteater

Lol

32DD here.

36C

tits of GTFO

tits or GTFO

tits or GTFO