How do I get more subs, Sup Forums?

How do I get more subs, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCOaSgREpxkiX8aA8LKogy5w
youtube.com/watch?v=qPn8343V9-Q&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a video discussing pewdiepie

by not being a faggot

Stop sucking and make interesting content. If not that, actually look what people watch, and make it better than others, if you can't compete, you ain't gettin nuffin

Upload content that doesnt suck.

Find a niche, pump out shitloads of content, like daily, have good thumbnails, i literally gained 9k subs and about 2 million views on madden mobile videos, nice extra cash for such easy content to make

Do giveaways and post quality content. ez

I feel like I have a reasonable niche. I find obvious scams on Kickstarter and make fun of/expose them.

I just don't know how to network/advertise at all. I've been stuck at 90 subs for about two weeks.

Livestream your suicide.

Wut r u doing here Idubbz?

Upvote.

I'm at 91 subs. Idubbz, I am not.

That may be a bit to specific of a niche and idubbz has already played it out,

To counter that I also do the occasional Vlog and I also have a weekly series (Every Sunday) where I talk about internet culture.

I've talked about Otherkin, Creep Catchers, and a popular youtube channel that centers around what is pretty much child abuse.

Make non-shit content, fag.

Collaborate with similar tubers

What's your channel? I'll sub

You know what... fuck it.

youtube.com/channel/UCOaSgREpxkiX8aA8LKogy5w

Rip me a new one. Tell me anything I could improve on.

go to a sandwhich shop you degenerate shit

You're actually not bad at all. Your camera could be better, but that's not a big enough deal to even bother with at this point.

I will say that you might benefit from setting up some kind of "Template" for your videos. Currently, you jump subjects sometimes. Having structure might improve that.

This

Make decent content. And that's the modern idea of decent so basically make ten minute videos about whatever game or genre is popular currently very quickly and have a mic that doesn't make people want to die. Also don't make spit or mouth smacking noises. Act like a hyper faggot or a calm confident faggot. Then kill yourself because you're what's making youtube cancerous.

this

Yo, I did some content creation. An in-depth analysis of the shit show that is Jurassic World. I'm hoping it'll catch some tread. The best advice it to keep uploading, user. That's all there is to it. Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPn8343V9-Q&t=2s

It all comes down to solid editing. Although that depends on what you're making, as well. If it's not video camera, and it's instead images or captures, then you want tight transitions. Let nothing linger for too long, because people's attention spans are so short anymore.

Try not to be a knock-off of someone else. You can have influences, but be as original as possible.

Subscribe to me, False Dreamer