Loved the new power rangers movie , what did you guys think of it?

Loved the new power rangers movie , what did you guys think of it?

Anyone see it?

Haven't seen it yet and probably wont have the chance to for a very long time. What happens? How does it end?

> (OP)
>Haven't seen it yet and probably wont have the chance to for a very long time. What happens? How does it end?
Rangers get their powers fight Rita , some of the original cast shows up and the after credits scene the audience went ape shit, myself included was really so.much fun , made me a kid for two hours again.

Bump

dang cool i actually might make a strong effort to see this movie now.. Did they make that gigantic robot with all of them together?

> (You)
>dang cool i actually might make a strong effort to see this movie now.. Did they make that gigantic robot with all of them together?
Yeah that actually turned out to be fucking awesome, I went In expecting absolute crap to mildly entertaining I left completely surprised, and they gave cool back story to zordon and Rita for once

I have low expetions for it going to see it around easter with some bros

I'm not 8, so I didn't think of it

bad ass. Yeah i kinda felt the same way. I remember seeing some talk about the movie maybe a year ago and it seemed like it was going to be ultra dark and even rated R. I thought that would be a really cool idea. How did it stack up to that...even though i just noticed it is actually rated pg-13

I had low expectations, had typical teen drama, but I guess that was build up.
Cameos were awesome people were gushing.
Ending was great.
Post credits awesome

> (You)
>bad ass. Yeah i kinda felt the same way. I remember seeing some talk about the movie maybe a year ago and it seemed like it was going to be ultra dark and even rated R. I thought that would be a really cool idea. How did it stack up to that...even though i just noticed it is actually rated pg-13

It was definitely a darker tone but no where near like the Logan rated r, the jokes and references where unexpectedly adult, I actually couldn't believe saban let them say some of that. It was a modernize telling as far as time though but less violent than that fan film that was released on YouTube earlier last year

> (OP)
>I'm not 8, so I didn't think of it
Were you 8 when the original came out? I was so this was alot of nosolgia for me

yeah, i feel like sometimes pg-13 movies can actually have some pretty dark adult humor that kids wouldnt fully understand until they watch them later in life. well anyway thanks for answering my questions. glad you enjoyed the movie and i hope i will too

> (You)
>yeah, i feel like sometimes pg-13 movies can actually have some pretty dark adult humor that kids wouldnt fully understand until they watch them later in life. well anyway thanks for answering my questions. glad you enjoyed the movie and i hope i will too
I hope you do too

Power Rangers sucked dick

> (OP)
>Power Rangers sucked dick
What didn't you like about it

Saw it yesterday, the cinema was completely emtpy so my buds and I could just talk trash about the movie the whole time, also without expecting anything it was okay-ish. We know someone who works there so we didn'thave pay either, so for free it was fine but I wouldn't pay money to see it.

The show in the 90s was a bullshit voltron ultraman godzilla ripoff from some jews who stole it from japan.

>
>The show in the 90s was a bullshit voltron ultraman godzilla ripoff from some jews who stole it from japan.
Haim saaban wasn't jewish, but you're entitled to your opinion

if its in the press it must be true.

>
>if its in the press it must be true.
Unfortunately they did have that in there but the actor that was on the spectrum didn't keep in character the whole time it was hit or miss

how so and which color was he

or which "superhero" was he

> (You)
>how so and which color was he
Blue , and he started off very awkward and slightly off and randomly he'd just be another dude telling jokes and being "cool" idk if they were trying to show an evolution to the character but that's not how that works lol

What fucking degeneracy

why does that mean he has autism? or even asbergers? I just remember a bunch of friends i had in high school/jr high where super corkie or had little things to their personality that made them interesting to me. Why is this being labeled as autism now?

Shill
>Shill
Shill
>Shill
FUCK OFF REEEEEE

> (You)
>why does that mean he has autism? or even asbergers? I just remember a bunch of friends i had in high school/jr high where super corkie or had little things to their personality that made them interesting to me. Why is this being labeled as autism now?
He basically said I'm on the spectrum then red says something sarcastic and blue makes it a point to say I don't understand sarcasm , but 20.mins later he's telling a sarcastic joke , that part was both unnecessary and not very well done

okay...maybe he was pulling a prank on red? "i don't understand sarcasm" while obviously being sarcastic. That's a classic sarcasm prank dude.

> (You)
>okay...maybe he was pulling a prank on red? "i don't understand sarcasm" while obviously being sarcastic. That's a classic sarcasm prank dude.
I wish he was but how the character started and then moved on was like two different characters

okay so he realized his full potential?

> (You)
>okay so he realized his full potential?
I mean with autism it doesn't just go away randomly , these are a new actors so I'm sure him falling out of character can be forgiven

> (You)
>okay so he realized his full potential?
It didn't take anything away from the movie but it didn't add anything either,

They payed alot of homage to the original and the yellow rangers t-shirt was done out of respect for the original Trini who died several years ago there were original paper rangers toys randomly and even one of Rita's playdough creatures