I'll bump with you user

Now that's a good upskirt!

I know you have a lot more right?

Another

Post em pls

More please

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sauce?

Is it legal to take upskirt and post them on the web in Canada without consent?

MODS

Yep

A favorite, just not skirt tho

why asking about Canada

What are your techniques you use? Almost got one today.

Lurking. Yes please

Yup

Because I live there

What did you try?

That some OC? Looks like you got very lucky to find her.

Was her ass hanging out even without going up her skirt?

thats beautiful

I tried to get an upskirt of a chick I know. Right after class she was standing on the stairs. I have tried a couple of other times on strangers but they were outside and had better lighting

No. You need a model release.

I have done some upskirting myself but I'm scared of posting here because of legal issue

Sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant what technique did you try? How did you go about getting it?

Any tips on how to get them?

Oh I used the back facing camera on my phone. Turn on video and walk by with the phone tilted slightly. If no body can see me use my index finger to push phone for a more aggressive angle.

I but a camera in a bag with little opening and walk through mall. I fake searching for something or just walking to somewhere. When I see a girl with a short skirt I followed her at a distance. I close up when she get to go in a elevator/stairway or just stop somewhere in a line or something that give me an occasion. You must be carefull to fake not paying attention to her. Also dissimulation has to be good. Extra point if you can fake the camera closed

Holy fuck, more please

Nice system thank you!

So why didn't it work? You said you almost got one

not OC, sorry.

oc

I think it is lighting and angle. With the ones I have done outside I usually get ass or panties. Here is a pic from vid.

Makes me feel zen nice pic

Gotta love tan cheeks and butthole quite gorgeous

how

these are like works of art

I fapped to the magenta one with my Philips Hue lights set to all those different colors. It was like magic. Also I was high.

sauce on video?

braces

This more more more

Look at her lips !!!

alright i'm out of here guys

I'd sniff her butt.

I used to work at a store, Walmart to be exact, just stocking shelves. It was right after highschool when I would work shitty jobs just to save money for weed, then sell the weed.

Long story short, we would have an app on our phone that we could look up what isle an item would go it, and what shelf. I was stationed in toys and bicycles.

First I would find my victim, in a skirt or short dress, then I would use my phone to " look up the isle of the product " ( open up my camera ) I would always have a toy that went on the bottom shelf, and put the item back on the bottom shelf, either pointing my phone up the skirt or just laying the phone on the floor, just enough to catch a glimpse.

I got quite a bit of good photos. That was in 2015, I've since then lost the photos as I've been through 3+ phones, but good nonetheless. There was this very beautiful Spanish later that would come to the toy isle like everyday for 3 days, I think she was a teacher or something and I got magnificent shots of her thong up her ass with her asshole peeking through, as the thong would just be a string. She was fucking hot.

Needless to say, once I got a pic I would go beatoff in the bathroom.

Sorry I have no pics, just sharing my technique.

>Sorry I have no pics
bruh

>just sharing my technique
so your technique is to work at Walmart? foh

Not up skirt but still

That guy acts like he's the Master Splinter of creepshots.

When you speak do you say aboot instead of about?

tha question is fucking geh

You sound super cringe when you call them victims. Bet you're a faggot neckbeard who still lives with he's mom. And also only niggers mess with drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you Stinky nigger.

Explain?

Worked my way up to coke eventually. I'm white and live in my own apartment in Brooklyn, working for Google Adsense though good try faggot

More?

OC

wait till google learns about this.