When is the most respectable time to lose your virginity?

When is the most respectable time to lose your virginity?

16-19 is a good time.

I wish I could read what it said.

I wonder what pic related saids.

when you find a respectable woman.

My bad

So never? I'd say fuck whatever comes in your path, unless you're pretty sure she's got STD's or has had sex with a nigger.

when it means something to you fucking is not sex making love is something that you cant beat

that describes me perfectly :)

High school senior year, or freshmen year of college.

Oh shit, thanks! I would've never thought you would deliver.

A lot of these are arbitrary and probably have little to do with virginity.

you can always change yourself :)

Yeah I know, just thought it was funny and somewhat related to the question

Respectable?
Male: 16-17
Female: 19-20

Unfortunate but true where I'm from.

Ok good faggot, because some people on this site don't actually take that as a joke and think it's the truth. Regarding your post: probably before your time in college ends but no earlier than 16, because sometimes younger adolescents can't handle the gravity of the intimate experience they just shared.

That's some shitty double standards right there.

>Struggles to find comfortable hand form
Fuck, that's me. I literally can't sleep unless I'm lying on my hands.

"Unfortunate but true where I'm from."

I'm agreeing with you; if you don't mind where are you from?

Southern California, USA.

Top kek, no wonder.

I've had sex twice and I still walk like an angsty faggot.

A better title would be "social anxiety walk" but I suppose that'd get less replies. To answer the question, the most common seems to be 17-19, not a very wide window.

How many assumptions have you made about me so far?

anytime before 18 as long you weren't raped
sadly I do not fit this criteria

pretty sure there is a positive correlation between that walking style and being a virgin

Probably hispanic, lives among social conservatives but fiscal liberals, and hungry for some type of recognition.

It's more in line with social anxiety if anything.

Newfag

Nope, fat white republican who believes in equality despite who I almost voted for.

Im from North Bay and thats just racist cause East LA is the Spanish foothold. In California getting laid is pretty normal at 16-20. (I lost at 18)

He doesn't want recognition hes just stating he has an acutal sex life, unlike you probably fag

According to that image of a timeline posted here I'm cancer.

Well I've been wrong before; I like this game. I'm from Northern IL, our views on virginity vary by where you are. When I was in school it didn't matter provided you weren't one of those people who liked to flaunt being a manwhore or slut. Both genders figured out quickly sex was great and there wasn't much shaming regarding it.
Read the definition of racist faggot, my assumption was merely regionally ignorant, and he never mentioned anything regarding a sex life.

Forgot to ask, based off my info, what's your misconceptions?

When your parents approve and the mayor supervises the ceremony.

Fuck, I still remember the time I almost lost my virginity. Still one of the most cringe worthy moments of my life. Best part is I'm too traumatized to try again. Stay beta my fellow virgins.

Fuck that. I'm a virgin for life and I walk like this everywhere I go:

Kek