Hey Sup Forumsuddys. Can we get a Feels thread...

Hey Sup Forumsuddys. Can we get a Feels thread. About to break off a 4 year relationship with the love of my life because of relationship has become toxic and I am a shitty human being, that doesnt want her to get hurt in the collateral of my life habits.

I've never had a female partner and as such I don't know what 'feel' I can give you. As a Christian I would read what the Bible has to say.

Man up you faggot.
Do you know how many kiss less virgins would swallow elephant dick for a chance at a "love of their lives"?
Get the fuck over yourself and fix yourself before giving your whore girlfriend some fucking roses and taking her to dinner.

>Recognizes bad habits
>too weak to change them

>Christian
Why are you on Sup Forums

Mate, stop what your doing.
Right fuckin now.
Stop it.

Sounds like you think you aren't good enough. The hell's wrong. Talk to us mate. We might be assholes, but at least we're assholes that'll listen.

Don't reply to that

Details OP.

not OP but you seem like a good dude so ill share a bit. Got dumped by high school girlfriend for another dude right as I entered college. Was depressed for months before pulling myself out of it. I became a manwhore for the next year, re-learning how to talk to girls and fucking anything that moved. Had countless one night stands. Eventually started fucking my ex while she was still dating the new guy. Thinking on it now, it was crazy emotionally draining and was a destructive co-dependency. Fast forward to today, I still go out and fuck girls but at least keep in contact with them for a few months afterwards. Haven't talked to the ex in months, but for whatever reason I still think about her, even though the relationship was emotionally destructive. I don't even miss her per se, but the feeling of being genuinely wanted. Some of the girls ive been seeing have shown and interest in a relationship but I guess im afraid of going through the shit of a breakup again. I don't mean to bitch, but regardless, thoughts?

Quick and painless is the best way to go about it.

Good luck i tried killing myself and coudnt manage

Maybe you should cut down instead of across, faggot. Do at least one fuckin thing right.

Who said i cut my arm took pills like a fucking beta

Firstly,
>Learn
>To
>Greentext

Also, you need to do it anyway. The worst that'll happen is you falling into old habits. If you think
you can't stop fuckin everything that moves, don't try settling down until you think you can or you're
too tired of it to continue.

If they don't work out, they don't work out. Just trust me, it's gonna scare the living shit out of you.
Asking any decent chick into a relationship should, even one that's only slightly worth it.

Even sadder. Why are you even bothering to waste our oxygen?

Jeasus christ i expected assholes but not to this extend

Figured I'd at least tell you what everyone you've told is thinking. Just for good measure though, what kind of pills were they?

You will never live to 200

itll be okay for us both op. dont listen to the fucks on Sup Forums.

lost my gf of two years, working full time job 5 days a week, dual degree 3 days a week. work from 5 am till 8 pm. end me

and through all of it she was supposed to be there, lost all my friends and dont have family. shittiest self esteem and losing her felt like i lost everything i loved in my life and it invalidates everything

but its been 2 months now and its slowly getting there. just gotta keep on going and eventually somethings gotta give

So what drug are you doing OP?
It's probably heroin.

literally fuck all the cunts in this thread op, itll be okay. you probably shouldnt come to this hole of autists for advice

I miss my old self.

Where should I go then?

This hole of autistics is the last place most people CAN go. Were the only ones who listen.
Because we're the only ones who know how much it means in these situation to be heard,
and how devastating having your problems utterly ignored is. So how about you fuck off, you autistic cunt.

BUMPER CAR

Retarded sleeping pills just got it from pharmacy and chucked the whole thing

>tfw I want qt3.14 grill.
>tfw I know I will be worst bf materiel.
>tfw prone to mood swings, have to suppress violent tendencies
>tfw HS dropout
>tfw don't know how to drive
>tfw living with controlling mother
>tfw we're running out of money
>tfw maximum autism
>tfw too lazy for anything
>tfw never had friends
>tfw can't carry on conversation
>tfw completely deaf
>tfw fried brain from underage weed usage
>tfw can't do basic tasks without mind wandering somewhere else
>tfw I should have been stillborn.
>tfw I want and don't want gf.

....this. true.

dont be a fucking idiot.

I'm in a similar boat. Bipolar is not helping and I've been debating on killing myself. I'm sorry shits bad right now user.

This is why I came here when I was extremely depressed before. Just got out of a relationship of 3 years. She understood me better than anyone else. I'm starting to learn more about some of my mental conditions. It makes it hard to maintain relationships. All of that going on, I can't really see my son because of financial and mental reasons, my grandparents that I am very close to are probably going to die this year and I'm back to being stuck chasing a girl I've had a crush on for about 6-7 years.

extent*

Not native speaker here so sorry

Fuck off

Op love isn't conditional