Wwyd brutal no remorse edition continued

Wwyd brutal no remorse edition continued

need more of

More of those legs.

Gf wwyd?

fuck her. what do you think I would do

Moar bondage wwyds for kate plz

My gf

I'm the user from last thread. I would rub my cock against her pussy lips while sucking on her tits. I'd keep rubbing against her pussy until I cum on her thighs.

i think she'd enjoy going for a little walk with a shibari tie under her clothes. maybe we could use some thick rope so it's easily visible through her clothing.
think she'd enjoy being shown off in public like that, or would she like something a little more strict in private?

;)

she'd enjoy both. she's quite the teasing whore. what else for her?

Go all out

wwyd with this tight asian slut

>not even side-by-side stereoscopy
>dont want to live on this planet anymore

How would you use her?

wwyd? and more?

She's got a nice ass too. I would definitely slap it a couple of times before cumming on her stockings.
Start by licking her feet and slowly kiss my way up her legs. When I get to her thighs I'd bury my face between them. Then I'd start eating her out until she cums. I'd start fucking her in missionary and give her a big creampie.

I would protect her from all you rapists

She would be in her fucking element

That's the type of face that gets facialed and sent out to the shop's to get food without cleaning the cum off of her face.

Would drug her up, then stick my left arm down throat, right arm up her ass, and fist until I'm able to shake hands with myself in the middle of her body.

a normal one for you pussies

you must have really long forearms user

Start by taking of her shoes then start licking her feet. When they are really wet I'd grab both her feet and rub my dick against her soles. With all the cum I have saved up my cum shot would reach up to her breasts.
This one would definitely be me getting on top of her and rubbing my dick against her ass cheeks. I'd make sure to finish on her thighs again.
I would bend her over and fuck her.

Slut.

I'd like to legitimately brutalize her. Tie her to a chair, on the seat of which a vibrator would be strapped to, blindfold her, then drip candle wax on her thighs. When she's about to cum, I'd punch her stomach as hard as I could.

Slip some roofies in her drink at a party and pack her up in my trunk after she passes out. Go up to my cabin with five or six of my closest friends. Strip her naked and start a fire in the fireplace, tie her hands up above her head making her face the fire. Then take turns fucking her loose whore asshole and pussy as she begs to be freed. Once we've had enough of our pleasant weekend turning the slut into a total cumdumpster, brand her sexy ass with the word "slut" finally drive back down to town with her hands tie together with the other end connected to my bumper to see if she could keep up.

wwyd to this feminist rapemeat?
(reply for reply)

I would tie her up a bed in my house wearing a little school girl skirt and have her mouth stuffed with the whores own pantie with a sign on the door that reads "free pussy" and on her ass would would be written "cum slut , fuck me , I'm your whore", and would throw a massive party, and would let her get fucked by every teen and adult that wanted to help stretch this slut out. I would then walk in and rip the panties out and throat fuck her , cumming a bucket load into her throat before reinserting the panties

keep going user, what next? surely her tits deserve some attention

i really like the idea of putting her in chastity, like a metal belt with my lock on it. she'd be free to do whatever she wants, but if she gets at all horny, she'd need to come to me for permission to get off. maybe i'd let her, maybe i wouldn't. maybe some day, after weeks or months without an orgasm, i'd finally decide that she'd been a good enough girl to be allowed to cum, so i'd tie her to my bed and set a vibrator down right in front of her pussy, just out of reach, and watch her struggle to feel it on her clit.

Wwyd?

Would chloroform her, cut her clothes off, gagging her with her own dirty panties. After frog tying her and binding her elbows together, I'd brutally assault her cunt with my cock, cumming on her face and then leaving her on a registered sex offenders doorstep after picking a random address from the registry
heres another of Kate

She looks like a jew, I don't even care if she's a jew I'd treat her like one. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and choke her against a wall while raping her pussy. Everytime she makes a noise I'd punch her in the face, breaking her big ass nose and knocking some teeth out. Once I've had my fun violating her, I'd sell her off to some local neo-nazis to make sure nothing was ever pleasant for her again.

What next? Surely she deserves punishment for being so horny

Use Kat and her friend?

I'd slap her across the face with my cock then proceed to mouth fuck her till I finished down her throat.

Come home from work one night.
Grab her arms and drag her into the bedroom without warning. Push her onto the bed. She's not quite on the bed properly so I've grabbed her hair and dragged her up.
Shes getting panicked. Shes not sure whats happening.
I take the rope from the bed side drawer. It's not rough rope but it still bites into the flesh on her arms. Make sure shes tied to the headboard and cant get free. Rip open her favourite shirt. Not that I care, she knows I'll get her another. Slap her in the face. Hard. Shes dazed and confused as I kiss her.

I bite her neck. I'm going to fuck her hard. Shes kinda into it but I can see shes kinda not. Perfect. Close to her ear i whisper that she wont enjoy this. Her face makes me harder. Slapping her hard across the cheek she falls back. I grab her panties. I rip them from her. Her Plaid skirt is the only thing left.
I wrap my hands around her throat; while gasping for breath i ask her if she's ready to be fucked like the whore she is. I don't wait for an answer.

I slam my cock inside her. It hurts at first but the pain on her face only turns me on more. Her scream is muffled. She's squirming against me now. God i love it when she fights back. I press my body into hers and pin her down. I'm ramming my cock into her hard and deep. She's nothing and she knows it.
I whisper sweat nothings;
"It will be over soon"
"Don't fight it"
"You deserve this your filthy slut"
"Don't worry"
"I'm nearly ready"
"Right after I fuck you in the ass"

She's crying now. God I love it when she cries. I pull out. She's squirming so much; but shes so weak compared to me. I grab her legs and roll her over.
"Please stop, don't. Please! Stop!
Stop! Red! Stop! No no no." She sobs

I lift her skirt, that sexy little skirt. I press in hard. She's really crying now. There's no sound but for the sobbing.

"Get ready baby. I'm going to fill your ass with cum" I press her back down and make one last thrust deep and fill her.

Force her friend to strip her naked and tie her up to a chair at knife-point. Then make her perform fucked up sex acts on her helpless body before raping her friend right in front of her, knocking out her friend once I've cum. Then ram my cock all the way up into her pussy and cumming deep inside of her. I'd then drop her and her friend, bound and gagged into a nearby college party. As her friend's getting brutally raped, tie her hands up over a dart board and let the college kids use her for target practice, bullseye gets to take her home!

wwyd her again, as fucked up as possible!

no, not punishment, rewards. she'd get a series of rewards that get gradually more humiliating over time.
she'd start out simple. i'd reward her with the opportunity to rim me, and if she does a good enough job, she gets to cum. after a while, we'd move up to rewards like her being allowed to go outside for short periods of time with my cum in her and the chastity belt off. after that, i'd reward her with a night out with her friends, again filled with my cum. i'm sure she'd love the experience of being denied an orgasm again while she gets to listen to her girlfriends talk about the sex they've had while my sperm slowly drips down her thigh, and all she can think about is coming back home to me so i can tie her wrists to her ankles, place her face-down in my closet, slide a vibrator in to her, turn it on low, and invite some of my friends to hang out for a few hours while she tries to hold her moans in. if she can manage to have an orgasm after weeks or months of denial and keep it quiet, shes earned it. if she makes one peep, though, the vibrator comes out, the chastity belt goes back on, and she gets to stay in the closet listening to us talk about what'd we'd do to a girl in a similar situation. hopefully her imagination will be active enough to count as her "reward" in that case

Break into her place while she sleeps, grope her tits and rub her clit. When she wakes up screaming, I'd flip her over and fuck her pussy while choking her out from behind. Once I've finished and she's out I'd tie her up in the middle of town and set up a stand, $5 to fuck her pussy, $10 to fuck her ass, facefucking is complementary.

Wwyd to my slut manager?

oh wow
post more

WWYD to her Sup Forums?

If she makes too much noise her "reward" could be her dirty, cum soaked panties in her mouth and some clothespins on her tits, then the vibrator goes on higher. However, if she makes too much noise then, the hot wax comes out

Wwyd?

While she's being a cunt at work I'd come up behind her and pull down that slutty top in front of all of her coworkers. when she cries out and tries to cover up her tiny tits I'd grab her by the hair and drag down to the ground where I'd rape every one of her holes as her coworkers cheered me on and then leave her for them to use.

wwyd to my ex, she's a cheating whore?

Petite wwyd

Wwyd to this bitch? No mercy.

Holy shit moore??

Shes my type

now you're getting the hang of it.
if i have the time though, i'm a bit fan of denial. turn the intensity right back down to 0 and let her start again from the bottom, knowing that she has hours of torment ahead of her until she can be back where she was when she made a noise.
other ideas: she needs to keep the soaked vibrator in her mouth for 15 minutes while it's still on or keep her hogtied in a strained position for a while

She's jewish too, just saying.
wwyd?

fuck her on the job, obviously. what kind of work does she do?

OMG more

I'd facefuck her until 5he only thing she has on her mind is how to get more of my cum into her mouth

this is my kinda girl. I'd love to sneak into her bed and grind up against her. after I get nice and hard I'll slide my hand under that top and play with her titties. I'll inch that top off slowly and pull out my phone so I can take pics of all the ways I'm gonna violate her. when I'm feeling ready, I'll whip out my cock and rub it against her face til I can't take it anymore then I'll face fuck her til I'm about to cum. you already know I'm recording that and showing it to her friends and family. I'd love to slide my cock into her and wrap my hands around her neck and take a video so I can fap to that face when she realizes she's getting a bare dick in her.

I'd fuck her tits and then cum in the floor and make her ick it up and proceed to fuck her doggy while shes doing that

both good ideas. how else would you tie kate up and what else is in store for her?

Ana Anguiano. 19/F/California. Goes to SFSU.

wwyd?

I'd fuck her ass raw and then force her to clean the cum off my dick after I cum inside her

How would you rape and degrade DeDe and Syd?

I've always wanted to have a threesome with twins.