the stupid nazis even took pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho_ZFNY0I4&bpctr=1490337000

who cares? it is illegal to question it so lets pls change the subject

>who cares? it is illegal to question it so lets pls change the subject

wtf

Where are the Auschwitz dead bodies?

>Where are the Auschwitz dead bodies?

cremated and thrown into a lake

where are the dead bodies from the WTC on 9/11?

Whites have slaughtered each other countless times throughout their history, why would this event be any different?

Yeah.

>cremated and thrown into a lake

How do you know? Which lake are the ashes in?

>How do you know? Which lake are the ashes in?

because that's where they said they put them

in the fucking lake right next to the camp

>Jews
>white

6 million people? Thats a shit load of ash. Where is it?

The amount of Jewish people killed in the camps was around 1.5 million, the 6 million figure is the TOTAL deaths but yeah, it definitely happened.

Yeah but you shouldn't trust what Nazis say.

It happened, but only a few hundred thousand died, mostly from disease, the Jews blew it all out of proportion so it'd be impossible to openly question or criticize them.

>1.5 million

Where do you put 1.5 million dead bodies?

what kind of stupid question is that? its like the most documented event on recent history.

like literally every year theres a new movie about the itt, isnt that enough proof?

>6 million people? Thats a shit load of ash. Where is it?

do you even history

it was not 6 million all at one camp, it was over many camps over years

I would focus less on "where are the bodies" when they were cremated in large creamatoriems that do exist and have been explored

and more on "why did the nazis say they were going to have a final solution for the jews, then take a bunch of photos of starving jews in their camps then document them coming in on trains and take their gold and kill them"

why are there thousands of eyewitnesses on both sides who said it happened? they are all making it up? even the germans?

Do I believe a Germany at war with the world was completely freaked and started treating anyone with even a mildly dissenting view of Germany's new government with extreme prejudice?

Yes.

Did they try really hard to round up and murder people for no fucking reason? No.

The Germans had shitty work camps that worked Jew POWs to death, and Germany be workin workin during that war, so lots of death.

Where the fuck are all these dead bodies? Am I being played?

Theres an overwhelming amount of evidence that the holocaust did happen. Instead of saying "hurr hurr hurr if dey burned all da bodies, den wheres da ash??" or some other shitty conspiracy theory, provide actual evidence that it didnt happen

>like literally every year theres a new movie about the itt, isnt that enough proof?
It's funny cause it's true.

The fact that the "Six Million Jews" number emerged long before WWII even started.

>Yeah but you shouldn't trust what Nazis say.

either they starved a bunch of jews for photo ops then lied about it or they just fucked killed them as they said they did

where did all these bodies at concentration camps come from?

Seems like people on Sup Forums seem to think that it didn't happen quite as intentionally as originally thought. I'm a bit unclear myself. Here's what it seems like to me, but I'm happy to look at more evidence if people have some.

They were originally designed as prison camps for political dissidents like communists, and undesirables like jews and gypsies. It's a bit unclear wether these were meant to be death camps from the start. I'm going to say that the ones in Germany seem unlikely to have been built originally for that.

However as the war went on and on, as Germany began to run out of supplies, as they sent what they had to the front lines- the camps starved. Millions of people died from starvation, disease, etc. There does not seem to be good evidence of gas chambers. As Germany started losing the war, they likely attempted to mass murder everyone in the camps. These were their political opponents after all. Don't want them in charge once you lose.

After the war, Soviet Russia certainly killed a LOT of jews in their pograms. Many of their own camps in Poland were likely blamed on Hitler. The number of jews killed by germans is likely greatly exaggerated, but is still in excess of millions. Maybe 2-4 million instead of 6. Most of the people killed were political dissidents.

So I would say firmly "yes" it absolutely happened. But it's a bit more complicated than what they try to tell you.

Half of Europe was starving in 1945.

>Did they try really hard to round up and murder people for no fucking reason? No.

it happened, there are witnesses and they fucking took photos

He's probably a German

>provide actual evidence that it didnt happen
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
There you go.

yes, but by far not as bad as we are lead to believe.
the 6 million number was used for propaganda for years even before the outbreak of war.

but you know. what do I know

Just becuase you begin a sentence with the phrase "the fact that..." doesnt make it evidence. Post a link to a credible website

They'd fit in your mom's fat ass.

>dem uncircumcised cocks.
yeah user. 100% jews

>eyewitnesses
Now you just went full fucking sperg

To an extend yes, but the vast majority of actual physical documentation or evidence has been destroyed, deluded, or deemed incredible by any logical reasoning. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Jews died during WWII along with a lot of other people like Gypsess, homosexuals, Poles, Soviets, criminals, and mentally defective persons.

There just isn't enough hard evidence to prove any of the servetly condemning aspects of the holocaust. There is just a large amount of personal stories and opinions.

>Half of Europe was starving in 1945.

sorry for the fact the Nazis did this

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

>the 6 million number was used for propaganda for years even before the outbreak of war.
>but you know. what do I know

not much

See

Ummm... yyy.. THEY ARE LYING THE JEWS PAID THEM

nice argument

clearly. If the lie is told enough it becomes truth right?
Also I hear if they say it on fox and friends everyone should believe it as it is clearly the gods own truth.

...a random youtube video is not evidence... i want real, credible sources

nazis and communists. also no guarantee those are jews and not random slavs or gypos

>this video is not available in your country

You mean like THE FUCKING PAPERS IN THE VIDEO

newspapers.com/search/#lnd=1&query=Six million Jews&t=395

Not in the way it has been described officially. If the official story were true, people would not be thrown into prison simply for questioning its details.

Sixteen countries make questioning the Holocaust story a penal offence. What are they trying to hide?

This actually made me laugh. Someone who thinks that the most documented event inthe 20th century was faked is telling me that random newspapers in a video couldnt be faked. Fucking retard

Where the fuck are you from?

You should do your own research, you lazy person. We'll make it easy for you, though: start with anything by David Irving. Books, YouTube videos.

The fact that they are no longer liberal democracies. They start with something everyone can agree on (Holocaust) then move to "hate speech" then broaden the definition until it includes anything except the officially approved party line.

Presto, totalitarian state.

Nein.

They came from the Allies' carpet-bombing of Germany, which interrupted the Germans' supply lines and created starvation and epidemics in the camps. This was documented by the camps' commanders in their regular dispatches to headquarters.

I came back to to Sup Forums after 2 years thinking it would be better. i was wrong.

Youre trying to convince me that it didnt happen, so you provide the evidence. Thats the way it works

>never heard of the burden of proof

Idgaf what u believe. But if ur gonna try and change my views, u better have more than just some youtube videos to convinve me

Cuckspermany

Srsly its illegal?

youtu.be/aQjNs-Ght8s

Get Woke.

You can watch it on youtube.

It was less Germany running out and sending it to the front, and more the allies constantly bombing the supply lines so they couldn't get food to the camps.

In 14 countries

do u have ANY proof it did happen? can u provide something other than youtube vids and blurry black and white pics?
seewhatididthere.jpg

>the most documented event inthe 20th century
You seen much of that documentation?

Starvation from supply lines being bombed.
Typhus.

What can you do when a bunch of people die from the above circumstances?

The Final Solution! I thought the Jews were supposed to go to Madagascar, not to the Palestine.

judging from your stupidity and how you type I imagine you're not worth even bothering with.
I'm not even that other user, just shocked how stupid you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Haavara Agreement.

there are several countries where this thread is illegal.
shame on you OP, how dare you question what other before you have told you is the past?

this.
the details of any historical event get exaggerated, distorted, and simplified - particularly when history's written by the victors. But even adjusting for all the distortion, it was still a disgustingly tragic holocaust that destroyed millions of innocent lives. that is absolutely true

sorry I don't have 4 hours to spend on someone who has been dead 80 years and whom I hate anyway

Proving a negative proposition? No, that isn't the way it's supposed to work. And, no, there's no sense in trying to convince you of anything: if you will open your eyes, you will do so, if you will not, you will not. All we can do is to point you in the direction of the conversation. MuriKKKans are so damned lazy.

Eyewitness accounts from both sides? The problem is that literally nothing on the internet can be trusted unless its highly vetted by equally credible people. But, by the denier's logic, even that is called into question. Tbh i never expected to win any arguments here bc theyre literaly impossible to win. I just like arguing with stupid people

I'm sure that the allies were bombing as many supply lines as possible. Especially after / during the battle of Britain.

I also think that when push comes to shove, if there is just not enough food left, the Germans likely prioritized the troops. Same thing could have happened in the USA with the Jap camps, if the war had somehow been fought there.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Y8TVbuT4Q
No, but I did.

fuck you. you're an affront to common decency.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007147

20,000 killed at the dachau concentration camp. It's tiny by comparison to auschwitz/Birkenau.
Now add Belzac, Treblinka, Bergen-belson, Sobidor, and all the other concentration/extermination camps in Europe.

The camps are real, been to some myself. From the looks of them, people where probably killed there, both by work and by execution.

But the "6 million" number is just bullshit. Just do the math yourself. See the number of camps, the timespan and calculate the murders per site per day. See if that number sounds reasonable to you yourself.

>It's really illegal the question the holocaust in germany and austria too i believe.

>demand evidence
>cba to look at evidence, therefore there is no evidence
Are you retarded? Also 80 years dead? Are you double retarded?

trolling?

see

the post I made was my first post in this thread, sorry if you were expecting someone else

no gas chambers nor shrunken heads or pelvic bone ashtrays

no gas vans, no ss officer women whipping jews, no live children and babies thrown into the ovens

and no, every single jewish inmate did not meet megeles

they have bastardized history with their whiny victimhood and financial$$$$$$$$$ 'compensation'

basically they can do anything they want and if you criticize them... you're an antisemite, hohocaust denier nazi

>fuck them and fuck Israel

PS don't mention what Jews were doing to Germans before the war shhhhhhhh!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Nuremberg Trial was a show trial.

Not in the way you're told. All the pics are of dead germans after the war.

Doesn't change the fact you're a retard.

truth bro. I've met ppl who were in the camps. but I still don't buy the 6million number as it is the same number thrown around by jewish propaganda for years.
fact is I'm so used to the media and the government telling giant fat lies and trying to pass it off as the gods own truth that I tend to not believe anything unless I see it.

its a fable, like santa claus or jesus

The affront to common decency here is in insisting on a genocide that did not occur, a dishonesty on a global scale. Where indeed did all the dead bodies go? It takes an entire day and a great deal of energy to create a single human body. The math just doesn't work out. Germany had not sufficient coke (coal) nor crematoria to dispose of millions of bodies. Millions of bodies were not buried, either.

They would if they were still trying to cover it up.

Covering up a crime is still a crime in most places. Your just trying to hide it from another generation of people.

Remember what happens to those that forget the past.

>Btw you better start studying sharia law. You might need it.

No. They were work camps, but people died from Typhus. The zyclon b was for killing the lice that spread the infection. Auschwitz wasn't equipped with enough ovens to cremate the one million people that supposedly died there. Cremation takes over 2 hours and they only had 15 ovens. 24h(day^-1) / 2h(oven)(Jews^-1) = 12 Jews per day per oven. 12 jews(day^-1)(oven^-1) * 15 ovens = 180 Jews per day total. 180 * 365 = 65,700 Jews cremated maximum at Auschwitz. That is much less than the standard one million figure. Also the European Jewish population according to the world almanac didn't decrease by anywhere near 6,000,000.

The victors determine history, and if you are gullible enough to believe your STATE FUNDED education about this topic, then you are a simple minded sheep.

fuck hitler. Austria isn't Ireland. Ethnic Austrians share genetics with south Russians and genghis khan. Attila was a better leader than Hitler ever could have been even if he had won his little temper tantrum.

The fuck are you talking about?

>the 6 million number was used for propaganda for years even before the outbreak of war.

So people were saying 6 million people were killed in camps even before the camps had been built?

i'm not even denying the holocaust, or saying it definitely happened. In fact, I'm pro-holocaust. I have Austrian heritage and fully support the eradication of Carthaginian/Irish Niggers.

What exactly were they doing to Germany before the war?