It's a Dan goes on a ten minute rant about the thirteen magical skulls found in several cultures

>It's a Dan goes on a ten minute rant about the thirteen magical skulls found in several cultures

youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
animalcognition.org/2015/04/15/list-of-animals-that-have-passed-the-mirror-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like some crystal head if you know wht I mean

What even

tiptop kek I hope to fuck he's not attempting to sell this to normies because he lost the normie crowd within the first 5 seconds with the big words

>Over half the world believe in such phenomenon

Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that, Dan.

>charging so much for pure ethanol mixed with water

i feel like every customer will only buy it once cause then youve got a bottle

can a business selling vodka sustain itself without repeated customers? i guess so if you try and sell to everyone who has ever lived

i would rather go for repeat business alcoholics but whatever

when youre in the business of the most addictive drug thats legal then you probably want to take advantage of that

Apparently his family was full of psychics & clairvoyants. Real Aleister Crowley shit.

I think he is referring to thinking there is intelligent alien life somewhere in the universe.
Believing they actually ever came to Earth is a different thing.

especially after 9/11

was meant for

I actually believe humans and certain other animals ARE the only intelligent life in the Universe. We're basically a 1 in a trillion fluke and we're very lucky to be here shitposting on a Turkish roach discussion forum.

Dan Aykroyd will always be the man but this article really explains why that ad was the way it was.

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis

Really? In a universe this infinitely big how could we possibly be the one exception?

yeah such a fluke that lift evolved and didnt completely expire for a few billion years when theres literally billions of places where life can evolve

its absurd to think only 1 planet out of that many evolved that way

whats rational is accepting others evolved similarly and we'll never contact them because the almost infinite distance between us and them which is increasing makes it impossible without some magic bullshit we dont and wont ever have

This cuck gives autists a bad name.

Where is everyone then?/The universe should be teeming with life but so far.....nothing

Because from what I can tell the Universe is a massive empty shithole where nothing of much significance ever happens. For all we know humans really could be the most remarkable thing in it.

why would it be teeming with life when its so large? you realise you're a speck inside a speck inside a speck inside a speck inside a speck inside a speck ad infinitum

No why? I am not saying it should be filled. But the size of it makes it unlikely that we are alone but also unlikely that we will ever meet.

What you referring to is the Fermi Paradox and there are some proposed answers to it.

I feel like your scale for the universe might be weird or wrong then.

>We're basically a 1 in a trillion

>estimated number of stars in observable universe in the region of 10^22
>billions of trillions
>each star could have between 0 and who knows how many planets

By your own estimation there are billions of other forms of life out there

But you decided there's only us

well we are the the in the middle bum fuck nowhere in the Milky Way

>We're basically a 1 in a trillion fluke
1 in a trillion would still mean tons of life in our universe outside of us.

>ywn fuck a robo alien hybrid with a big kardashian curvy body that lives off your cum

why didn't god create women aliens that live off my cum? did i do something wrong to god?

Nah nah, you've misunderstood me. I believe there's other life in the Universe, but nothing in the same league as us, in terms if intelligence and us being sentient, conscious beings. Humans themselves are a total fluke here on earth, so we're probably an even bigger fluke in the Universe as a whole.

We're hardly a fluke. There are other creatures with the potential for civilization but are held back by their environment and lifespan

You mean becoming the apex predator through intelligence and evolving culture and technology and shit?

Why would that be an exception on planets which evolve life? We have only one example to work with.

No where near 1 in a trillion.

Things we have going for us.

>goldilocks zone
>planet has 1.5 planet's worth of core given us a good magnetosphere
>we are in the top 96% of planets where it is possible to get into orbit hence us being "heavy worlders"
>huge jupiter defends us from many asteroids and comets

That's it, that's all it takes. Plenty of other places in the galaxy let alone the universe will have similar conditions or even better.

You don't know a goddamn thing about anything
Just shut the fuck up
Dipshits like you are the reasons aliens won't talk to us anymore

I knew a normie at work who bought this shit.

whether we're alone or not i dont care

how lucky were you to be born a human? you could've been that bug that i didnt see but stepped on and killed that day i cant remember

you had the OVERWHELMING chance, 99.9999forever% to be that irrelevant thing if you got the chance to be alive, but instead you became the human, the apex predator

how fucking dumb lucky are you

It's a niche item that he sells for over $100. I guess it's the same like anime figures? I know a fat faggot weeb who bought this shit vodka.

Well it took Earth close to 4 billion years to eventually get something like us. And when you take into account all the variables that could have happened along the way which may have prevented Humans from happening at all, which are literally countless, then yeah, I'm gonna say we're a pretty big fucking fluke.

We are absolutely 100% unique in the natural history of Earth and organic life on this planet. So why couldn't the same thing apply to the Universe? You may think it's unlikely, but it's certainly not impossible.

>you could've been that bug that i didnt see but stepped on and killed that day i cant remember
I don't think that is how it works. You are acting like you are a soul and then get assigned a random life form to inhabit.

My gf bought one for her weeb brother and I guess he likes it

>over $100

Where? You can get it on Amazon for £40 here. 70cl.

>Well it took Earth close to 4 billion years to eventually get something like us
Yes and again your scale for size and time is wrong.
That is nothing. Cosmically 4 billion years is so much less than a millisecond.

no im acting like you're just a form of consciousness and happened to be the consciousness of the body you inhabit but you could've been a spider just as easily if not easier given there's more spiders than people

Yeah everyone knows we choose which life we want to experience before we're born and then an angel kisses us and says it'll always protect and love us

Actually 4 billion years is a sizable chunk of what scientists believe the overall age of the Universe is, which is estimated to be 13 billion years approx.

But that spider wouldn't be ME. The ME we are referring to in this context is the result of what we perceive as consciousness.

Yeah fuck you mate stupid cunt spittin out your chuckin piss pot boy posts

no it would be you you'd just be dumb as fuck and care more about spinning webs and eating bugs n shit and crawling up curtains for some retarded reason

but it'd certainly be you, just not the you you are

like if you were your friend, you'd be him instead of you because the body and mind change, but the consciousness is still yours to experience

spiders don't have consciousness you dumb shit. Only a few animals are even aware of what they are. You dumb shit.

>you need to have the concept of self to have consciousness

goof

We should stop saying consciousness and refer to it as a state of self awareness instead. Humans (And possibly some Apes) are the only creatures on earth who are known to have that.

This is getting to esoteric for me.

pretty sure more animals do that, like crows? dogs? dolphins too probably theyre smart fucks

but this vodka has no propylene glycol in it, isn't that right Mike

that's right Jay

Isn't that just the current minimum they can prove? I feel like that number is always growing.

The vodka is actually pretty good, but it's overpriced and while the bottle is a nice niche, it's only really worth have one skull bottle.

>Self Awareness
>A conscious knowledge of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires

Crows, dogs, and Dolphins don't have that.

> I feel like that number is always growing.
yeah coz the universe is expanding dummy

How do you know that?

Well faster than time obviously.

It's actually based on the furthest observable Galaxies in the Universe. The number could be higher, but the Hubble Telescope hasn't been able to detect anything further away then those Galaxies (Which don't even exist anymore, I might add).

Dan OD'd on redpills to be frank

Things like that have tell tale signs in observable behaviours.

So, why does Dan think no aliens will contact us after 9/11?

Why not after the Rwandan genocide? Why not after World War 1? Why would aliens pick 9/11 specifically as the "nope, fuck you" point?

>this infinitely big
more importantly, it contains a finite amount of substance

>why can't I find a spec in an infinite pile of specs?

That was when the Jews officially won

animalcognition.org/2015/04/15/list-of-animals-that-have-passed-the-mirror-test/

>Mirror test

OK now you're just fucking with me.

its proof of being aware of ones own character

i think youre just retarded

goodbye retard

That's a damn good commercial, I want one and I don't even drink.

We don't know that, actually. Over 90% of the universe is unaccounted for. As in, we can come up with what it might be (dark matter for example), but can't prove it.

Nobody realises how big the galaxy actually is in terms of scale. Nobody then realises the gap between galaxies is even bigger. Nor do people realise there is trillions of galaxies out there.

The mathematical probability that other life DOESN'T exist is so small it's as close to impossible as you can get.

For example, in our solar system alone, there are 3 planets/moons with water on them. Liquid water. Which is a really good indicator for life.

Do we go and check such planets to try and find life? LOL NO because LOL MONEY.

Europa mission is, at the EARLIEST, going to happen in 2035. It'll then take 4+ years to get there and longer to send shit back. Assuming it makes it there in working order.

Ceres too has water.

It's actually just a test of self recognition on a visual and physical level. Also very few animals have ever passed it. Great Apes and Humans are the only animals that pass it with any kind of consistency.

>Only one Elephant has ever passed it

Probably has anorexia now.

They tracked down the origin of the skulls to 19th century Europe. They were made using modern rotary tools with diamond/metal tips and modern synthetic polishing compounds.

Anyone who still believes they're from ancient cultures or from aliens is literally retarded.

>Finite amount of energy/matter
>Everything is constantly being pulled further and further way from everything else
>The more time that passes the greater the distance we'll need to travel to find other life
>One day everything will be so far apart from everything else it'll be literally impossible

Just invent light speed travel already. We need to explore this shit while we still can.

>Grabs 2 bottles from counter and moves them to back
>next scene take 2 different bottles and bring them back to the counter.

Wtf Dan?

The old switcharoo.

its over $110 for a handle at the nearest store to me that sells it...which is over 600 miles away