I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT

Screenshot this. He won't have the balls.

op never delivers

do it faggot

You better not, fucker!

TOO LATE FAGGOT! TOO FUCKING LATE.

YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME BUT I DID IT

WTF!?

OH GOD WHY?!?!?!

Disgusting gore threads

HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT

Clearly photoshopped.

Don, Don do that

please tell

NOOOO

I am attracted to the Gerudo women. I don't want to hide it anymore, I think they're hot. I am totally one of those guys who would be trying to sneak into the town, even if it would mean dressing up as a woman. I like everything: the tall bodies, the long noses, the muscular abs, the hair, the jewelery. I have never professed an attraction to a fictional, let alone, videogame-based race of women. But here we are, and now I'm coming out loud and proud: I am a Gerudo lover.

Holy fuck! Someone call an amberlamps quick!

What up bro we gotta chill soon its been a grip and once i get all this shit settled in court il be able to get out there i miss you man hopefully shits better for you than it is for me

Namaste flower child we gotta balance our chakras soon its been too long and once i get all these crops harvested on the farm il be able to make a peace offering i long for our soul meshing man hopefully life blesses you like it's blessed me

What it do Nigga we gotta lax soon its been a hot minute and once i get all this child support settled with the side bitch il be able to smoke blunts we pouring 40s for you I hope it's crackin for you cuz it ain't for ya boi

heads up truther we gotta debunk 9/11 its been a grip and once i get it proved in court that bush did 9/11 il be able to get out there i miss you man hopefully we can prove jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams

Nothing is real we should suffer together soon time is a lie and life has no meaning whatsoever il be dead soon and you'll miss me man hopefully the void is deeper for me than it is you

howdy partner we gotta herd our cattle soon its been a Texan minute and once i get all these southerners to rise again il be able to go west i miss you man hopefully shits dandier for you than it is for me

What up bro we gotta chill soon its been a grip and once i get all this shit settled in court il be able to get out there ️ i miss you man hopefully shits better for you than it is for me.

Holy shit

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

what is your stance on scramble eggs... Milk or no milk?

When I was a little girl I was bullied a lot because I had to wear large orthopedic shoes. This made walking very difficult for me and I was clumsy too. Some girl used to call me the "clown bitch" and I would spend many days pretending that I had the legs of an american paint horse. I wished I could gallop down the halls and show those girls my beautiful hooves. So you're probably asking yourself "what does this have to do with Orisa ?" Well she my be a little clumsy and slow like me but she has inner power and beauty. She doesn't need to live behind a shield like reinhardt, she can share her shield and protect others who are bullying her friends. The widowmakers of the world like those mean girls from school can hide away and take shots at me but I'll march with my head held high! As I type this I have tears rolling down my cheeks because I finally have someone that I can identify with in my favorite game. Thank you so much blizzard for the best character yet!

They never told me Sup Forums will be like this!

Every time she comes on tv giving the news on what new crackalackin chicken is coming, my eyes widen and my pants grow. I can't help but want to take that little cajun hottie and fucking the honey out of her. I'd dip my fucking extra crispy chicken tender in all of her sauces if you catch my drift. Honey mustard, BBQ, and certain times of the month, ketchup. I may be too white to handle the spice of the chicken, but I want that spicy little fuck doll to make me grab her by her apron and take her for a spin around the bayou.

I cringe seeing these threads....theyre always full of tremendous faggots going "omg" " dont do it" " this is a gore thread" you guys are so fucking corny

reported

Oh my god, you are insane!!

Then take a big stick and shove it in your urethra, you gigantic cockhole

are you illumanti

Hey there ( sorry 4 scare ) i just saw your account and i just thought blush that like * looks away nervesly* that ~ugh~ i JUST REALLY want to play agmes with you :X It is rare to see girl gamers and like i thought you are realy cute in particular ( and no im not like other guys) but i just really think we can hit it off :) I see you play the witness and i like the intellectual type :) We can play on xbox my game tag is FREEXANDKODAK xD im just such a random person IM an aspiring student athlete i weigh 220 pounds but i am one of the fastest runners at 5 foot 3 inches My dick is a good 3.4 inches hard and reaches 4 when it hears real sex voice XD well add mne up when you want to play we can play anything ill gift you the games ( do not worry i dont make girls pay me back :x) ok imma leave now i hear my mum coming and it is past bedtime ( im rebelliuos i hera girls like that) ok sleep tight i leave now but please dont leave me on read the last girl that did that i unfollowed and it was really mean and my parents beat me and text me when your free xD i really like you please my parents wont stoip hitting me no one liekns me i have a g,lco k and im not afraid to shsoot u pp myub sc hoo

DELET THIS

And i thought i had seen it all..

>this entire thread
bunch of underage faggots

im 14. mom dosen't know im awake. now i can't sleep after seeing this

EVER WONDERED WHAT'D BE LIKE TO LIVE LIFE AS A TOON? WELL, HERE'S YA CHANCE. JUMP ONLINE AND STRAIGHT IN TOONTOWN! WHERE THE CITY LIMITS ARE AS WIDE AS YOUR IMAGINATION! START BY CREATING YOUR OWN UNIQUE IDENTITY, AND TURN YOURSELF INTO THE TOON YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE. SHWEEET. NOW YOU’RE READY TO LEAP INTO A WORLD OF DISNEY MAGIC. BURST INTO A NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURE ACROSS OUTRAGEOUS NEW LANDS. DON’T JUST STAND AROUND LOOKIN’! GET INTO THE ACTION! TOONTOWN IS AN ENDLESS WORLD! RUN WIILD IN IT! INTERACT WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER TOONS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. PICK A SPOT TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS, OR MAKE A BUNCHA NEW ONES! TOGETHER, YOU’LL DISCOVER A WHOLE HOST OF AWESOME GAMES TO PLAY! THE MORE YOU PLAY, THE MORE YOU WIN, AND THE MORE GAGS YA GET! THERE’S NEVER BEEN A COMPETITIVE, ONLINE, MULTIPLAYER, INTERACTIVE, EVER-CHANGING, DISNEY-INSPIRED, TOON-THEMED GAME LIKE THIS BEFORE! BUT IT ISN’T ALL SELTZER AND SLAPSTICK IN TOONTOWN. YOU GOT SOME CORPORATE ROBO BAD GUYS TO DEAL WITH. THESE EVIL COGS WANNA MESS UP ALL THE FUN. HOW TYPICAL, AS SOMEONE IN A SUIT. BATTLE THE COGS WITH YOUR FULL ARSENAL OF GAGS AND TAKE BACK TOONTOWN! YOU NEED COURAGE, CREATIVITY, TEAMWORK, AND A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CREAM PIES. HOW DOES THIS GAME END? it DOESN’T! THE FOLKS AT DISNEY, ARE MAKING IT BIGGER, AND BETTER EVERYDAY! YOU JUST PLAY MORE GAMES, MEET MORE TOONS, GET MORE GAGS, EXPLORE MORE WORLDS, AND IT GETS CRAZIER! AND WILDER! AND MORE- THANKS, I NEEDED THAT. TOONTOWN. ARE YOU TOON ENOUGH?

God fucking damnit!

Who's holding the camera?

What did you so op

AAAAAA

I love these types of threads. All those cucks saying it's full of 12 year olds are the same fags who would wear a trench coat to school and talk about random bs so people would think they're smart, when they were failing all their classes and were autistic

put me in the r/Sup Forums screencap

What sorcery is this!?!

Op why!!!!?!!?