Can we get an Alabama thread going? Do it

Can we get an Alabama thread going? Do it.

> I
> hate
> my
> life
> but
> not
> as
> much
> as
> I
> hate
> the blacks here

Nigger, this is Alabama. Ain't nobody readin' here.

I EAT PIECES OF SHIT FOR BREAKFAST

WHITES ONLY AWWW YEAH

I use black peoples ceremonial armor as my sex helmet

birmingham reporting in

>Monkeytown

Toomnynggrsville reporting in.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son Nick Saban, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but be blessed with 16 national championships.

right kms, but chem grad schools nice

roll tide

NIGGER

Nigger.

But... I know who my dad is...

Saban gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

kek

I went to Alabama once and all I got was this sickle cell trait

>Lived in Alabama from 2008-2012
>prattville, millbrooke, Montgomery

Married a girl from there whom I'm trying to divorce now.. Didn't care for my time there.

That's a wonderful gif.

Then the Media took Saban and had him flogged. The reporters twisted together a crown of crystal and put it on his head. They clothed him in a crimson robe and went up to him again and again, saying, “Hail, king of the football!” And they slapped him in the his crimson junk.

Also trying to divorce someone from Alabama, fuck southern bitches

He speaks only the truth.

Alabama is cia

Bumping with ass.

It's awful, they're awful.. I moved her out of bamaland and she absolutely flipped shit within a year.. now is back living in that shithole of a state.

Saban is my Shepard, I want for nothing.

When I first saw her mother shooting targets with Neil young's face on them, I should've known then. Major fucking red flag.

>Implying all Black people are bad

Dude, let the harambe meme die..

> Implying there are any good ones.

1 kek

He has thunder in his footsteps and lighting in his fists.

Even on fucking Sup Forums, the alabama latent male homosexuality football fags can't resist.

>good ones

Topkek

Check out the nonbeliever. Must be an AUBIE fan amirite.

> HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I went to U of Alabama for 2 years for grad school. I was a TA. Banged many girls and even a few students. I miss that place. Now I'm far far away in the real world.

Roll Tide Forever.

Fuck Galletes though.

Shut up witch ya ole Michael Sam cake eating Auburn gay ass

And they shall come before you speaking falsehoods. Let not your focus drift from the 16 national titles He has delivered unto us.

That niggers your best argument in defending the blacks? How old are you 15?

>15 year olds

Rich and poor have this in common: Saban is the Maker of them all.

I lived in Alabama for a few years, and was never a football fan. You all realize no one takes football as serious as you right? You're putting stock into buff men, in padding under tight clothing, playing with a ball on a field. Notice how they all like to get as close as possible to each other. They like to taste each others sweat before they get all clean and buttfucky in the locker room.

>buff men
>tight clothing
>playing with balls
>tasting
>buttfuckery

Now you're getting it, Jesus you're slow, you must be from Alabama.

> I lived in Alabama for a few years, and was never a football fan. You all realize no one takes football as serious as you right? You're putting stock into buff men, in padding under tight clothing, playing with a ball on a field. Notice how they all like to get as close as possible to each other. They like to taste each others sweat before they get all clean and buttfucky in the locker room.

>buff men
>tight clothing

Florence fag here.

What are your hobbies? I mean besides touching butts with Steven Glansburg. Also tell your Dad I had a good time last night.

The stereotypes are all, unfortunately, true. I’ve lived in this shithole for 32 years. Birmingham and Huntsville are sort of okay, but everything else is ...ughh...

Fuckin city folk.

> *sips tea*
> Oooh.. how droll.
> These simpletons actually favor something
> It's a good thing I'm civilized

It's real hard to meet women down here who aren't into football, aren't religious, don't go mud riding, don't hunt, don't camp, actually read...etc.

Huntsville is ok, never cared for B'ham.

This is a monument at the Marshall County courthouse in Klansville.

Not him, but it seems like you're the kind of guy who's girlfriend was fucking some other guy while he was at football practice.

Did you read the post?

user said he lived in Alabama for a few years, not that he was from there.

Huntsville fag here. I hate this place

Can't even find good hookers around here.

Do you know what’s worse? Arab.

That is pretty shit.

Gadsden here.

Fun fact: Gadsden has the lowest life expectancy of anywhere in the US.

heh

Used to live ther. In huntsville now

Huntsville here

True. Its fucking boring as hell here. Even though bham was predominately black it still had more nightlife.

Sweet home alabama. Getthelube.com

Alexander City reporting in.

I did live out that way for a few years, but i'm back in Florence.

You must be a UNA student? Ive wanted to visit that area but never had a solid reason.

Was, several years back.

Grew up mostly in Alabama and have lived here for over 20 years.

The blacks and Mexicans were 99% kind and chill to me. It was mostly the white kids when I was younger who were cruel and monstrous little shits.

I'm as pale white as it gets, and act about as anti-wigger as it gets.

I never understood in high school why the other white kids would talk normally most of the time, but then try to mimic Ebonics when talking to black kids.

It felt almost like the black kids respected me more for talking to them normally like any other human being.

Anyway this state sucks and I've always hated it and wanted to leave.

I'm finally getting out in about two months.

So long, suckers.

bye

From Baldwin County Alabama here.

Lived in Alabama until 19 and joined the Army.

Went to Fort Lewis for 4 years, Fort Gordon for 1 year, and Fort Belvoir for about 4 years.

Got out of the Army and I'm now going to school in D.C. (I stayed near Fort Belvoir when I got out).

I miss home (Alabama) all my family is there. But my girlfriend here doesnt want to move to Alabama or Mississippi. Too low class for her PA blood.

It's 330am what the fuck are the rest of y'all doing awake and browsing Sup Forums?

It's not like i've got anything else to do.

I work nights but have the night off. Why wouldn't I be up?

why are you awake, fuckhammer?

kek

fuck football