Ask an upper rank t-mobile call center employee that actually doesn't mind his job anything

ask an upper rank t-mobile call center employee that actually doesn't mind his job anything

preferably US based only, preferably non-tmobile

not sure why I pointed that out to start with

gib me attention

useless bump

T mobile ain't give me my LTE, I'm stuck on 4G what gives
(I have a Samsung s5) switch from cricket because I thought their service sucked but holy sheet wtf

Do you know a cuck by the name
"Brandon Cockrum" in Manteca CA?

depends on the location, also if your device supports that extended range LTE frequencies, tbh

S5 is a solid phone, one of the last greater S's if you ask me, it'll definitely deliver on whatever it can pick up, but coming as a tech savvy person, samsung's quality control is not what it's made out to be

we exchange shitty samsungs within weeks of people getting them all of the time for various reasons.

we actually have a pretty decent coverage of LTE, I was surprised on the last few trips we took to the mountains, lake, beach, etc

not to mention the extended range LTE makes a huge difference on signal in bumfuckvilles

customer or rep? I'm on the east coast

I really spend a lot of time on gif or o, this "no audio streams" bullshit is killing my bumps

I can track either, fwiw

can probably make anything happen to some degree without getting fired

I live in the south of Texas like 5 min away from the birder, could that be a good reason why I'm stuck on 4G ?

Dunno what the fuck he does.

He's a techie who brags about his job and the money he makes, so I fucked the girl he likes in a hotel HE paid for on Valentines day.

Zozle, for a second there I thought you WERE him. Call the west branch or something and give him a bad rep for a laugh. The dude is mexican from Idaho of all places.

lol I've had a lot of calls from that area the last few weeks (they change our queues around every now and then)

there's a solid chance. shit dude, I'm curious now. what part?

lol TMO treats us well, but it's not worth bragging about. companies that treat employees well aren't that hard to find

cockrum sounds fucky anyways

Best part is, I convinced him nothing would happen, I even convinced him to pay for the Hotel.

She accidentally sent him a pic of her downing my dick. (It was intended for someone else)

He's an absolute cuck, making fun of me at the time for being scrawny, white, jobless and homeless. (Hence the hotel)

I guess he didn't realize that saying any of that made him look any better.

City of mcallen like 40 miles out in to the ranchland

that's cool lol cuck af though

who gives a fuck
the thread is about a telekom dude

Stop throttling my data after i use 28 gigs you jews

This is a journey I've been on for the past 4 years. I've had tears, fights and so much more with this game. And I've pushed on, no matter what people have done to discount my efforts I've persisted and overcame all the obstacles that came my way. It all started at 11:21 PM when I started a run that would change my life, when it came to an end at 11:59 I was overcome with relief, joy and pure happiness. Thank you to everyone who has helped in my effort to pursue greatness.

dope dude

something's definitely up with your phone, the coverage is there fr

the cool thing about the coverage map we use for troubleshooting is based on what people's phones actually report. even with the S5 you should have solid LTE at least in the actual city.

Outside of that, at least further outside towards where you're talking, you should look into a device that supports bands 7 and 12 LTE (just google it) and buy one of those phones used. typical LTE bands are shorter distance (even for other carriers). Bigger carriers like verizon just happen to have been around longer as a strong company to buy those towers early.

I'd tell you to buy from tmo, but I'd never recommend paying full price for a brand new smartphone unless it's a cheaper one

I played the prepaid game chasing carriers for like, 6 years buying used smartphones. that's the way to go as far as phone buying

Yea, the guy I cucked works in telekom. It's somewhat relevant.

Also this is him. zozle
If you can find him OP, do something glorious.

>million gp

How you get the job and how much are you making now

>implying you're throttled after 28gb fucking cuck

I average ~90gb between my phone usage and hotspot usage. I get the prioritization threshold notice a week into my cycles

it literally just means, hey, the FCC says we have to treat everyone fairly, so if you're on a tower (mind you, talking typically less than a square mile's area) that's congested and you've used more than 97% of customers (was 24gb, then 28gb, now 30gb), the FCC mandates we have to deprioritize your data packets

you aren't throttled to a lower band (4G, 3G, etc), your data is processed behind other customers. Unless you're in NY, NY or LA, you probably won't see a difference.

>"hurr durr, my phone's slow" guarantee it's not prioritization

dude, congrats

the call center work is where the money's at. TMO is steadily gaining customers from other carriers, so they throw money back at reps

I started at 12.13, but got bumped pretty quickly (

then move the fuck out of such densely populated areas. they're fuckall for anything except being a scrub and getting your shit broken into