How come no one fucked with irish niggas in oz...

How come no one fucked with irish niggas in oz? Every gang had some enemies at one point but no one fucked with irish niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxE1aOiBNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come everyone fucks with Dog Niggas?

The AB raped Cyril. Which considering all the gay rape that occurs in the show it seems to be a routine occurrence everyone in prison has happened to at least once.

cos riley was mates with everyone, thats what you do bro

He was an embarrassing plastic paddy

I quit watching Oz after season 4. The show felt empty without Adebisi.

O'Riley had a guard on his side early on, then he became known as a fixer, especially of drugs, you don't mess with the prison drug supply i reckon

TITS!

>putting refugees in the same place where the most dangerous criminals live

This is just pure shit writing.

Because the sell awesome beepers.

*they

>It's a lockdown episode

The show always had lazy writing. Stock characters with not a lot of depth, story lines were incredibly predictable, just throw in a bunch of violence and gay rape and the suckers will eat the shit up. People were actually surprised the show was cancelled so soon.

> LOCKDOWN!!! LOCKDOWN!!!

Yes, I can't really name another show with such a huge nosedive in quality in such a short space of time.

The death of Adebisi was the breaking of the floodgates that let all the shit in - the refugees living in the middle of the most dangerous convicts in the world, the aging pills that overnight turns you into an 80 year old man replete with long white hair and wispy beards. The nurse falling in love with the man who brutally murdered her husband and of course Jesus Christ coming back to life and being walled up behind a brick wall and left to die - when they demolish the wall he has disappeared.

>French guy destroys a priceless art

>sentenced to same prison as murderers and rapists

I can understand Beecher because the judge was biased against him. That was just bullshitt even if Frenchie killed Kenny

because there was only 2 irish characters and the one who wasnt retarded was clearly a gary stu

>Jesus Christ coming back to life and being walled up behind a brick wall and left to die - when they demolish the wall he has disappeared.

That's not what happened. He got bricked up inside a wall, and then the place blew up and he got all burned, and then he was doing some weird ghost shit then disappeared, but then it turned out they just put him back in another wall and the guy who had visions of him was crazy.

It's been years since I watched it, I could only remember some allusions to Jesus being reborn on Easter and the rolling rock.

>Killing the most popular character

JUST

>its a Chris Keller loves Beecher episode

Are you fucking retarded? There were many irish niggas but they didnt get much screentime and wasnt main characters, the 2 red heads for example

>Russian Jew is the only character who can pronounce Schillinger's name

Top kek

It's a Niggers are up to something episode

>Its inmates or guards can brutally kill anyone they want and never get caught episode

IRA links?

Who was a bigger fuccboi, Schibetta or Kenny?

One thing that bothered me was how often the prison was in the news. Literally every other episode some new shit happened. Time and time again, each thing worse than the last. How the warden actually retained his job is beyond me.

He was an Iago tho. He betrayed EVERYONE. If this was Big Brother, that fucker would have won. He was like that Richard guy who won with his daughter....

anyways, Based as fuck character.

Both were wannabe tough guys. But at least Kenny had balls. Petey was just a whop rich-kid who had watched The Godfather one too many times. He wanted to be Michael Corleone so badly, but in the end he became the prison blow-up doll.

But Kenny was fucked more by Adebisi than Peter

>Adebisi gets rejected by a white woman
>loses his sanity

???

Peter was gangbanged by the Aryans though..

Thinking back I can't thing of one character defining retract about Adebisi besides being African and fucking insane. Like did his character even have an story arc?

There was a moment where a magic African man tried to calm him down or something, and he did for a bit, but then he went crazy again.

He hated white people even though he only had rivalries against Italians and Muslims. The writing was always shit.

underrated post

i dont get why the convicts could kill people and noone wiuld give a fuck about it. doesnt make any sense.

You talking shit about my nigga Bricks? He was OG

He was in heroin detox and the african man helped him get through it.

>It's an episode where some of the prisoners take an experimental treatment that makes them age faster but decreases their prison term

People did give fucks. There were many investigations and arrests and the other prisoners tried to get revenge and shit all the time.

>Its a idiot politicial who doesnt give a suicidal person anti depressants because it's too expensive episode

adebisi didnt fuck kenny

I appreciate Oz for what it is: a prison soap opera. It's responsible for HBO running with hour long series, and served as the springboard for violent television. The writing was sloppy a lot of the time, and the story took a shit in several places, some of which were mentioned ITT. Bit some of the acting was top notch level, and some of the villains like Shillinger are extremely memorable. As long as you don't jump into this show with a mindset that it's gonna have a message or lots of hidden meanings, and you enjoy it for what it is, a fun, brutal character dump, I think you'll enjoy it.

Ayy lmao

>its a nympho wants to fuck mcmanus but mcmanus is too beta to fuck episode

>scene opens
>kenny is tied naked spread eagle on his belly in bed in the morning
>adebisi climbs off his bunk and slaps kenny's ass while starting to untie him
>"why don't you just kill me already?" kenny asks

Yeah, there was probably nothing going on there.

>Guillaume Tarrant

Christ for a one episode character he really made me feel for him.

>It's a Kareem Said being a dindu nuffin episode

>Wyyyyyyaaaannnnnnn!

What did Cyril mean by this?

why did they put a literal retard with gen pop?

Because he always wore his plot armour.

Why did they have gangs in Em city?

>It's a Peter Dinklage gets thrown off a roof episode

Who was the worst character?

My pick is that mole guy or the colonel

DUDE RAPE MURDER LMAO

Billy Keane

I'm glad ortilani kicked his ass

>so soon.
Six seasons ain't that little.

It went full camp. The writers stopped giving a shit. It wasn't bad per se (despite the decline in quality), but it did feel like Buffy or some shit. It was uncanny.

Bear

So how DID he keep that beanie on?

suh mu dick

Have short enough hair and it will stick. I used to shave my head and now keep a short buzz. I can tell you that beanies can stay like that if they have elasticity in them and you have short enough hair.

Fucking this!

Typical for black person.

>it's a mcmanus treats the black prisoners like gold but doesn't give an inch to a prisoner like Beecher episode

Best scene in the show right here: youtube.com/watch?v=KPxE1aOiBNM