Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of my new toy? I live in liverpool so..it's not exactly legal

Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of my new toy? I live in liverpool so..it's not exactly legal.

eurofag

Welcome to owning an object that you could own in a free country without worry of imprisonment.

How did you get it? Also what is the manufacturer?

BB gun, gtfo

Where about? I'm in Bootle

at least you have trigger discipline. idgaf otherwise

My buddy from America..south carolina mailed it..It's a kimber 1911..1150 euros!

fuck yeah south carolina, the asshole of america!

you should put on infidel shirt and walk up to a shitskin rapist tell him that muhamed is a child raping dog shit and if he reacts in a disagreeable way you should defend yourself.

>/k/

>defend yourself
won't matter as he'd be in the wrong either way with an illegal weapon, do you even try to think or?

falkner right..you are literally a stones throw.

Should have bought some weights. And stop crossing your legs like a queer

Nice 1998 webcam, Retardo

That simple? Mailed it to you? Nuts man. It looks like a Kimber Pro Carry - is that what it is? Also what caliber?

Ultra Carry

Ultra Carry.

i think Detroit is still the asshole of America
you know.... being brown and all.

OP here, I'm telling you tons of us have firearms..getting ammo is the difficult part! 45 is decently easy! I'm sure as shit not going to get stabbed to death no offense meant anons!

You should take the steps to get a proper license and follow proper safety protocol (at least you had trigger disc in the photo). Then link up with a shooting club and get to know the others.

Yeah dude, just gotta be clever..he delivered it in a little 8 kg sculpture of a peach

Yeah I wouldnt want to get stabbed by zombie refugees, protect yourself and your family. Aim to kill, dont take chances

we're not retards! I go to the country and shoot with my buddies frequently..we're extraordinarily safe..it's just very expensive and you have to know people personally.

using a swedish vpn..I've sold plenty of ammo to my buds shooting with me, I don't have a lot here in my apartment but this is my stash..right next to my computer station lol

in the pic is the round used for the gun I bought*

Fight the cuckery OP, fight the cuckery.

How did you get it to the uk? Did you get it in parts or something?

Did you get it off the darknet or do you have a mate over in the states?

all in one go actually! the guy I bought it from assured me it was the safest way. nickle and diming only leads to more opportunities for detection..with my address on each parcel.

Sounds good, how did you get into contact with the guy you bought it from?

I lived in America for a while, we have known each other for a good long while..in many ways essentially! haha

Ultimate cuck defence, god's speed user!

Now you have an effective way of protecting yourself against all of those radical muslims in your country.

in reality I just like shooting, but absolutely..carry here is very difficult, and even if you defend yourself..there is a ton of trouble involved..but for my home, absolutely.

You're on an American website, literally everyone from the US that posts here owns guns, why do you think anyone would care about yours?

Cool, do all of these guys you sell ammo to buy their guns off you too?

Your photoshop is weak. Your shit is weak. The world is doomed.

This.

Odd that they recognise the euro in South Carolina. Still, they are know for being a very progressive state.

nice trips, never guns..only ammo..getting short guns is extremely difficult here and selling is more difficult than you could imagine..the punishments you couldn't even imagine if you are American..but ammo yeah..it's complicated because our system of caliber here is so fucking stupid/easily abused.

>mailed it
Bullshit. If it's from the States, it went through customs, where they would have intercepted an illegal firearm.

Nice... but now what in the fuck are you going to do for bullets?

Where do you go shooting so that no one can hear the gunshots?

>Me when I was 12 catch up scrub

>
you're saying they have a 100% success rate?

I'm saying they know what a simple xray machine is.

I didn't know replicas are illegal in the U.K.

Cheers to the faggiest country in Earth's history.

You can get ketami from China mailed to your door steps do you even overnight shipping poor fag ?

Nice dubs yourself, yeah I'm aware of how bad it is, I live in Liverpool too, it's a minimum sentence of 5 years I think if you're caught with a handgun. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Who is ketami? Nudes or GTFO

>friend buys a butterfly knife abroad
>he tells me on messenger while he's still there
>advise him to get rid of it before he goes to the airport
>nah it will be fine bro totally
>he literally just put it in his bag next to a can of deodorant
>nobody ever noticed on the xrays
Yeah, customs a shit. They're looking for shit they can tax more than illegal goods.

Replica aren't illegal, it's probably a decent Airsoft pistol

The most commonly available ammo (illegaly) in the UK is either .22, 12 guage or 9mm. I'm guessing this is a replica or this faggot actually is in south carolina.

is that a baretta?

Ketamine mate, horse tranquilliser, popular recreational drug in the UK

countrside is 80 percent gunshots in the uk. with wealthy landowners mowing down pheasents

Ketami? KETAMI?? English motherfucker, do you speak it?

A face to it..we're not crazy people!!

B96 Pawn shop in California . Fucking California out all places .

Try to convince anyone from the BBC of this

That flask.. lol

gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nice! Welcome to the club. How are you going to get gear and ammo? Are you going to carry it every day and if so you gonna be cocked and locked or what?

Pick up a threaded barrel so you can silence it and take it into the woods late at night to train with it.

Here's my edc.

The fuck are you wearing

scrubs, I work in an operating room

You realise this is fake right? Or is any opportunity to do an EDC circle jerk ok as long as you get to show yours?

>Welcome to owning an object that you could own in a free country without worry of imprisonment.
>Free country
You're so funny

If I knew that they don't check I would have brought mine back to the states, instead I played it safe and bought a trainer and sharpened it

>I swallow any hot load of cum the media gives me because I'm still butthurt over the election

Thats you. Euros are the biggest fuckin cucks in the world. Bigger than Canada, and that's saying something.

Enjoy your mudslime invasion & butter knife bans.

So in your idea of a "free country" citizens should literally be able to own whatever they want?
F-35 fighter jets, nuclear warheads?

this scouse cunt ain't gonna shoot Muslims hes gonna threaten his 16 year old mate for selling a bag of weed on the wrong part of the council estate

children children, the point of this thread was that where there is a will there is a way..I'm just extremely happy it worked out, but I have to go to work now..thanks for the thread everyone!

>You're on an American website
>American

lolwut
how is it American??

When you're girlfriend moans its fake.

An American website made by a 15year old who worships the japs.

An American website made by a 15year old who worships the japs that you browse daily.

Im excited for op you fucking faggot.

True story bro.. but i aint a yank

copied code from Japanese site (or was it Chinese?)
owner not American
...how is it an American site? It's just not. I'm open to hearing how it is, but just because Mexicans built the Trump Tower doesn't make it a Mexican building.

code not American
owner not American

So moot wasnt American?

Gtfo newfag

Looks like a Taurus PT-92

>You are a faggot
>t. A fucking weeb

Zoraki 918 blank gun.

Gt n my lvl fgt

that's cute.

Why show the empty magazines ?

Cause they don't have the followers I want in them. So no point in loading them yet. I've got alot more ammo. Just ran out of mags

What the fuck would you do with so many magazines? You're a stupid moron who wastes his money.

stop making threads OP

also I hope you get caught, I mean really what is the point of you owning a firearm over there, if you use it in self defense you still go to prison

Can anyone make out the SN on that thing so I can report OP to the ATF and INTERPOL

>also I hope you get caught, I mean really what is the point of you owning a firearm over there, if you use it in self defense you still go to prison

fucking this

you can never show it to anyone or use it or you will be prosecuted

Hope that VPN is secure OP

some people just like to shoot targets

That's not trigger discipline, I don't know wtf his pointer finger is doing, scratching it?

>some people just like to shoot targets

and where can he safely go and do that?

if anyone hears him he's fucked