Hey Sup Forums

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Hey Sup Forums.

Actually ran out of weed and I'm currently in SoCal.

How to score some?

Apparently Proposition 64 friendly shops only accept California ID's and won't work for me as I'm from out of state.

Not fucked up enough for a medical card + not a resident anyway... although I see cases where people get medical card in like 30 minutes online... wtf?

At this point I'm literally willing to walk up to people and ask if they have a medical and can hook me up, but it seems pretty stupid. Last option is to literally drive up to Oregon and just help myself but that's like 1600 miles round trip.

Any advice, tips, hookups for me?

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Its really easy to get Med card. Just google it, do 30 min Skype interview with a doctor about having trouble sleeping. They'll deliver it right after straight tk your door.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Maybe take a day off?

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Only niggers use drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you stinky nigger.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

I'm a traveling photographer and anything to do with a permanent address is hard for me as my home is in another state.

Also nonresidents can get medical in Cali?

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Is mayonaise a nigger

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Haven't smoked in 3 weeks fam

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

You're a nigger. That money should go towards your family not your drug use you piece of shit.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Not op but how poor are you 10$ is gonna make you or break you white boii

Gtfo with your poor ass. I bet your keyboard isn't mechanical

John Richardson
John Richardson

Cause its selfish. And it's never $10 and you know it. Niggers like you smoke your whole paychecks and don't contribute and take up space in your mothers home. Fuck you druggie nigger. Enjoy never contributing to society.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Lol poor fag detected lelele go Collect foodstamps my small penis albino nigger

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

U near DTLA?

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

What's there?

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Ive heard there are some shops where they dont require a rec, im not sure though. Just wait outside a dispensary and ask some one to hook you up dude

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

At least I'm not a Stinky dredlocked suburban white boy who doesn't work or contribute to society. You're a follower who follows your friends and can't think for himself.

Michael White
Michael White

i live in dt la i could get you some

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Ok mr DEA

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Nice try fbi

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Nice try cia

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

kek

smoking and going to work a 32$/hr job in a minute

enjoy your boring life, loser

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Kek

Literally everybody on this website has a $20 an hr and above paying job. Enjoy your fantasy life neckbeard faggot.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

i see a lot of threads where anons complain about their shitty low wage jobs

lurk more newfag

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Oh shit just realized how late it is and all the Calibros must be asleep.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

nothing wrong with drugs. You guys started a war on them for racist reasons.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Am I wrong or not? Most drug users I see are blacks bums? I refuse to be like any of them. They're basically no job having begging niggers. Why would I wanna use drugs and be anything like them. I have a job and contribute to society. No time for niggerisms.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Calibro here. It's hella l8 here bro wyd? Lmao. Literally walk around and ask young adults where you can get weed and you'll find a dealer quickly. No one out here gives a fuck if you smoke so they won't trip. Also easier than getting a rec

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

get a fuckin job weedhead
get a fucking jay oh bee

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

nothing wrong with drugs. You guys started a war on them for racist reasons.
Not only for racist reason also for political and economic reasons i think.
I think you're right nignog

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Growing and smoking herb pays well on the Westcoast and the growers/workers pay taxes that help a lot of social services.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I don't know where you come from, but you can pretty much prowl any downtown cali city and find someone with bud.

Just don't seem like a sketchy person and ask around politely.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Did you consider alt-right? White bois are as likely doing drugs than niggs. The prob is people like you in Americunt country that actually believe in racism as a good thing

Noah Price
Noah Price

But at the end of the day they're still niggers.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Stay cucked my friend. Enjoy your niggerisms.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Consider the following

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Califag here, just literally ask anyone. Do you need help lighting it too?

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

but see, what if we could use drugs like them, and not be bums like them?

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

K, I could do that. But you know what they say, every redneck has a little nigger within them ;p

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

It's not a scummy thing to do? Honestly if that happened to me I'd tell them to fuck off. Not worth it.

But then again I'm new to Cali

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit