Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Actually ran out of weed and I'm currently in SoCal.

How to score some?

Apparently Proposition 64 friendly shops only accept California ID's and won't work for me as I'm from out of state.

Not fucked up enough for a medical card + not a resident anyway... although I see cases where people get medical card in like 30 minutes online... wtf?

At this point I'm literally willing to walk up to people and ask if they have a medical and can hook me up, but it seems pretty stupid. Last option is to literally drive up to Oregon and just help myself but that's like 1600 miles round trip.

Any advice, tips, hookups for me?

Its really easy to get Med card. Just google it, do 30 min Skype interview with a doctor about having trouble sleeping. They'll deliver it right after straight tk your door.

Maybe take a day off?

Only niggers use drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you stinky nigger.

I'm a traveling photographer and anything to do with a permanent address is hard for me as my home is in another state.

Also nonresidents can get medical in Cali?

Is mayonaise a nigger

Haven't smoked in 3 weeks fam

You're a nigger. That money should go towards your family not your drug use you piece of shit.

Not op but how poor are you 10$ is gonna make you or break you white boii

Gtfo with your poor ass. I bet your keyboard isn't mechanical

Cause its selfish. And it's never $10 and you know it. Niggers like you smoke your whole paychecks and don't contribute and take up space in your mothers home. Fuck you druggie nigger. Enjoy never contributing to society.

Lol poor fag detected lelele go Collect foodstamps my small penis albino nigger

U near DTLA?

What's there?

Ive heard there are some shops where they dont require a rec, im not sure though. Just wait outside a dispensary and ask some one to hook you up dude

At least I'm not a Stinky dredlocked suburban white boy who doesn't work or contribute to society. You're a follower who follows your friends and can't think for himself.

i live in dt la i could get you some

>Ok mr DEA

Nice try fbi

Nice try cia

kek

smoking and going to work a 32$/hr job in a minute

enjoy your boring life, loser

Kek

Literally everybody on this website has a $20 an hr and above paying job. Enjoy your fantasy life neckbeard faggot.

i see a lot of threads where anons complain about their shitty low wage jobs

lurk more newfag

Oh shit just realized how late it is and all the Calibros must be asleep.

nothing wrong with drugs. You guys started a war on them for racist reasons.

Am I wrong or not? Most drug users I see are blacks bums? I refuse to be like any of them. They're basically no job having begging niggers. Why would I wanna use drugs and be anything like them. I have a job and contribute to society. No time for niggerisms.

Calibro here. It's hella l8 here bro wyd? Lmao. Literally walk around and ask young adults where you can get weed and you'll find a dealer quickly. No one out here gives a fuck if you smoke so they won't trip. Also easier than getting a rec

get a fuckin job weedhead
get a fucking jay oh bee

>726679421
>
>nothing wrong with drugs. You guys started a war on them for racist reasons.
>Not only for racist reason also for political and economic reasons i think.
I think you're right nignog

Growing and smoking herb pays well on the Westcoast and the growers/workers pay taxes that help a lot of social services.

I don't know where you come from, but you can pretty much prowl any downtown cali city and find someone with bud.

Just don't seem like a sketchy person and ask around politely.

Did you consider alt-right? White bois are as likely doing drugs than niggs. The prob is people like you in Americunt country that actually believe in racism as a good thing

But at the end of the day they're still niggers.

Stay cucked my friend. Enjoy your niggerisms.

Consider the following

Califag here, just literally ask anyone. Do you need help lighting it too?

but see, what if we could use drugs like them, and not be bums like them?

K, I could do that. But you know what they say, every redneck has a little nigger within them ;p

It's not a scummy thing to do? Honestly if that happened to me I'd tell them to fuck off. Not worth it.

But then again I'm new to Cali